We already knew chinks weren't human, but

We already knew chinks weren't human, but...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_Argentina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_areas_of_Finland
kb.rspca.org.au/what-is-the-australian-legislation-governing-animal-welfare_264.html
esdaw.eu/society-and-animal-welfare---bulgaria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_Japan#Legislation
legislativo.parlamento.gub.uy/temporales/leytemp5518887.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>protectugal

Japanese and Chinese aren't so different...

We do have laws though, did you paint the map yourself?

>mfw surrounded by barbarians

>Tsinghua University professor Zhao Nanyuan argues that animal rights represents a form of Western imperialism ("foreign trash") that is "anti-humanity". He argues that animals are not sentient and therefore don't have rights. He encourages China to learn from the example of South Koreans who refused Western protests of its dog-meat traditions.[33]

yeah we do too, Russia, UAE does too this is a shitty map

This.
Also Chile and Argentina and Australia.

argentina wtf...I'm disappointed 2bh

Ever notice that whenever you criticize dog meat and other uncivilized practices in China, that they invariably fall back on whataboutism and accusing Westerners of meddling in China's internal affairs? It's pretty fucking lame and pathetic.

>>>>>>>>>australia

We're fucking carnivores you SJW herbivore. What next? You give plants rights?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_Argentina

Nah OP's wrong, it does.

India HAHAHAHAHHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_areas_of_Finland

They don't know how to do anything but recite CCP propaganda.

People in China have no rights, let alone a dog or a cow.

>He argues that animals are not sentient
I have no idea how can anyone say that, it's just so fucking stupid.

And what does he think humans are anyways? evolved trees? we're animals you fucking chink

they protect their cows, cows are sacred

We do have laws wtf

Who has visited and seen animal sacrifice in Nepal desu?

I looked it up. India has had a national animal cruelty law in place since 1960.

and rats in temple

We have it
This is all nonsense

What a shirt map.

kb.rspca.org.au/what-is-the-australian-legislation-governing-animal-welfare_264.html

>University professor
>animals are not sentient
the fuck does he teach because I sure hope it's nothing scientific

OP definitely made this himself or some shit.

i see its some azn awkward shit as always

Nepal is such a majestic country

Australia has our version of the RSPCA, and there will be similar laws in place like ours.

Why do white people care so much about animals but not their families and friends and neighbors?

this

somewhat mad

>Brazil
>mfw I realized the reason

Half population is monkey or monkey descendant.

>he had to explain his joke

Fuck yourself, "hermano". And wasn't a joke, boludo.

There are Asians that want to eat this.

>He argues that animals are not sentient and therefore don't have rights.

Of course animals have no rights just like forests or historical sites. They are protected because a society that doesn't mistreat animals is healthier.

I, unironically, don't have a problem with the Chinese, or whoever, eating dogs, rats or cats, but there is a difference between sacrificing an animal to eat it (having been bred for that purpose) and taking a fucking dog from the street, skin it alive and they throwing it in a boiling pot of water. I put pigs to death since I was strong enough to do it, you do it fast and as painless as you can, why the fuck would someone literally torture an animal you want/need to eat?

They believe it tastes better that way.

"The more men I've met, the more I appreciate my dog."

-- Mark Twain

Yeah, this. It's not like eating a dog or a horse is any morally worse than a cow or chicken, it's just a matter of treating the animal humanely before the slaughter.

Cows are a food animal; they evolved to be walking bags of meat. A dog is not, besides, they don't taste very good or have much meat on them.

One other thing...driving endangered animals like rhinoceroses to extinction because of wanting to try bullshit traditional Chinese medicine. I mean, farm animals are one thing, critically endangered wildlife is not.

Point being, you want to eat a cow? Good, kill it and get on with it, wanna eat a dog? Do the same, just don't torture the animal before doing it, it is even bad for the meat.

Yeah there's a reason why certain animals are forbidden to Muslims and Orthodox Jews.

Chihuahuas were literally bred as food, as are certain Asian dogs. More than that, since when have we given a fuck about evolution? We're humans, we evolved to shit in the woods and eat our food raw.

So what, you're saying we shouldn't eat pigs or lobster either?

Pigs and lobsters I believe were banned for health reasons. Pork is a vehicle for trichinosis, especially before they had refrigeration.

In general, carnivorous/scavenger animals are not only less tasty, but less safe to eat.

Yeah, no shit, I was raised Jewish. That was over 3,000 years ago though, get with the times. Limiting your diet just because of 'muh feels' is retarded.

>muh feels
I flat out listed some extremely practical reasons that shit wasn't allowed.

Liechtenstein wtf?

Yes because in the year 2017 in a first world country you are at severe risk of developing trichinosis from a ham sandwich. Hmmmm.

Such a compelling reason. Now go bang some rocks together you fucking neanderthal.

This is true. Cows and chickens are dumb as rocks. Dogs evolved alongside humans for millenia to be our companions.

If it's you or it I think it's okay, but cmon a fucking dog lets you pet it, it evolved into trusting you, how can you do it just for a simple meal?

He's probably some butthurt chink diaspora.

cows are pretty intelligent, we just don't care because they are delicious

They really aren't. Herbivorous animals in general are not intelligent compared with carnivores.

We do have animal cruelty laws, at least here in the city

>posting the fake

>bulgaria
makes me so fucking mad
we had to implement this autistic shit for EU

What makes you think they don't?

>And what does he think humans are anyways? evolved trees?
I am Groot.

esdaw.eu/society-and-animal-welfare---bulgaria.html

Yeah, you need to work on this a bit.

>(2011) Blagoevgrad - sweet, little cat, tortured mercilessly and set in flames by unknown sadists. (2010) Shoumen - This is Bera, she was about 10 year old. She lived outside a block of apartments and the locals loved her. One afternoon, 34 year old, aggressive alcoholic Nikolaii Kamenov killed her - beating her with a metal pole and kicking her, in front of a mother with her kids and 10 men, who did NOTHING to save her. She is also neutered and vaccinated as she is wearing an ID tag - She has never done anything wrong, but this is yet another case of senseless cruelty that is rampant in Bulgaria.

>(2011) Vidin - In the municipal dog pound a veterinarian Dr. Ivanov incompetent has caused suffering and death of numerous stray dogs after sterilization, he is also very mean towards the stray dogs. He has been fired but was re-hired again and given green light to practice. He also refuses to work with the local Animal Rescue organization. (2010) Djebel - This poor dog was tied up in the chin and forced to run behind a car until he died.

>(2010) Varna - Hit by a passing car. In Bulgaria and other countries with many stray animals, people do it on purpose. They target the poor animal and then leave their victim to die on the road.

oh nnoooooooooooo Dxxx the poor animalss nooooooo ;^(((((

i cry so hard MUH ANIMAL FEELS
ANIMALS HAVE SOULS REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

t. american

wtf
bulgarians are subhuman

Dhabihar is especially cruel

Bulgarians aren't human, they need us to rule them another 500 years and learn basic civilization.

Aight, let's take and beat him with a metal pole and light him on fire since it's non-cruel as far as he's concerned. :^)

is it common among autists to not distunguish animals from humans? you autistic fucks make me kek so hard

>them not being humans means they can be treated however we want to
Fucking subhuman logic

Be that as it may, torturing animals for fun is generally the sign of a serial killer in the making. Most of them did start that way.

>that autistic bulgarian itt supporting animal cruelty
>those autistic foreigners putting the label "all bulgars are like that so awful" on the whole population
You should all throw yourselves under large vehicles.

>them not being humans means they can be treated however we want to
yes? what the fuck

are all of you fucking autistic

go fuck a sheep and get out of my country you fucking subhuman beastiality lover

Please explain why during Bulgarian war of independence, Turkish officials and landowner were ruthlessly butchered? They were human last I checked, not dog or pig.

The Russians killed those Turks and as we know Russians are themselves animals.

>inb4 stale cockroach meme

but turks aren't human, especially not osman turks

>Please explain why during Bulgarian war of independence, Turkish officials and landowner were ruthlessly butchered?
As a prank.

>animals are not sentient
Animals are sentient. Why does everyone always confuse sentient with sapient?

>is it common among autists to not distunguish animals from humans?
No but it's common among the bulgarians.

the only reason we have animal cruelty laws is to protect our own

We know Balkan countries have no intelligent life in them anyway.

go fuck a sheep or a dog or something

such autistic love for animals must be a mental illness

I'm sorry your father beat you and your mother left him and ran off with Turkish guy (it was first time in her life she experienced orgasm during sex).

>I'm sorry your father beat you
thanks but maybe if he didnt i would turn out to be a nu-male like you
>your mother left him and ran off with Turkish guy
not possible, a woman wouldn't go out with a turklet

most bulgar - turkish relationships are bulgarian man and turkish woman

>ameretard

>Japan's main animal welfare law is the 1973 Act on Welfare and Management of Animals. The law makes it a crime to kill, injure, or inflict cruelty on animals without due cause, and creates a duty of care in owners and keepers of animals to maintain their health and safety and raise them in a manner according to their species and behavior. The law lists cattle, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cats, domestic rabbits, chickens, domestic pigeons and domestic ducks, or other animals which have an owner and are mammals, birds or reptiles as protected, meaning that fish are not protected. The penalty for killing or injuring an animal in this category is a fine or imprisonment up to one year; abandonment and cruelty by neglect are punishable with fines.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_Japan#Legislation

legislativo.parlamento.gub.uy/temporales/leytemp5518887.htm

>Ley de bienestar animal
>Law of animal welfare

Where is this map from?