What are the chances this guy goes to Torino and lights up Serie A (performs well, leads the league in clean sheets...

What are the chances this guy goes to Torino and lights up Serie A (performs well, leads the league in clean sheets, penalty saves etc.)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa82Ma-VbbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leads the league in clean sheets,
>when there's Buffon behind the Juve defense
>penalty saves
>when there's Handanovic
one thing SerieA has is good keepers

When he has his shit together he's a fantastic keeper. It's his inconsistency that makes him shitty

But that is what op is saying, imagine if he could pull that off. That would be astounding

and what the Italian is saying is that the is literally 0(zero) chance of that happening

I would be very surprised if he could do it

Will be behind the best ones in every stat and make two funny mistakes that will be the only ones that people see and remember.

poor guy

>lights up Serie A

you can't "light up" a league as a goalkeeper

No matter how good you perform, if your team sucks, you will not get the recognition

Face it, Hart is done
The rest of the world knew for quite some time that he's slighly above average at best.
Now the English have finally realized it, too

Why would he agree to go to fucking Torino? I would just sit on my arse collecting my massive wages until January, there isn't even world cup/euro championship next year

>you can't "light up" a league as a goalkeeper

>No matter how good you perform, if your team sucks, you will not get the recognition
Mate Hart got back into the City team by having an insanely good year on loan at Birmingham, it can be done

Don't play lose England, lose ad money
Play and keep England, play well and get a move to a big club next year

It was Torino or blunderland

He'll look better in Torino

He wouldn't lose England because there is no international cup next year. He could have had a much better move if he had waited until January
>implying bog sim is going to go to Torino games

Because you will get bigger wages in the future if you play well instead of sitting on your ass.

Psoting this just because
youtube.com/watch?v=fa82Ma-VbbE

0%, he's fucking shit

He would, moment he's not playing for a team there's too much pressure on the manager to drop him

>Thinking Torino have a chance of winning the Juvewinslol Serie A

>if you play well
>he now has a shit lower-mid-table defence in front of him
He's already on £150,000 a week because City are retarded, who is going to pay him more? City already have to pay most of his wages while he is at Torino

He would get another team in January though

?

You need to learn how to read, never once I mentioned them winning the Serie Juve

zero? Buffon is still playing
plus he's Joe Hart, lad

>he now has a shit lower-mid-table defence in front of him
Yeah more chances to play well and show your value.

The reason he isn't moving now is the same reason why he would never move in January, no big teams are looking for a goalkeeper.

>no big teams are looking for a goalkeeper
No way of knowing that until January. Blunderland were only interested in Hart because Mannone crippled himself in the first game

Joe Hart is the joint highest winner of the Golden Glove award, tied with Cech