Vision - film

>vision - film
>sound - music
>touch - sex
>taste - world-class food
>smell - ??????????

what artform exists for the best sense, that of smell? can you smell music? would you be just as happy if an artist put out an olfactory instead of an audible album?

>touch - sex

haha the most virginal post ever made on Sup Forums, and that's saying something

>artform
>sex

Scratch and Sniff cards would be a novel idea. Do it!

NO a scratch and sniff card isn't art, how can it be art. a fragrance (e.g. deodorant or air freshener) is also not art and is no way to experience an album the same way you can experience it slightly differently through the other forms listed.

i'd like to see you master art sex without coming into contact with someone. how else are you going to achieve peak congress, shout at tthem? not happening.

I recommend coming back to this thread when you're sober and coherent again
you'll have a laugh

Anything can be art you closet case, an odoUr can be part of an art installation as well as a painting, sculpture or water feature.

the only laughs i'm having are at your expense, rest assured.

good points wewll made

There's probably some ridiculous artisinal perfumes/colognes that fall into that category.

this is by far the most autistic post I've ever seen on this website

also
>sex
>artform

perfume

not comparable to the album experience, no matter how nice they fleetingly smell. face it it's a huge problem

examples

i need examples. i'm googling for smelly art albums but none of them are examples

Taste and smell are too closely related to have their own distinct art forms.

You can't really have one without the other.

>flower arranging isn't an artform

Feet, a beautiful foot with a beautiful smell is art.

avant teens shouldn't be allowed to use the internet

we would file that under touch, and it's more likemaking a mixtape than an album?

bullshit

>vision - grimes
>sound - grimes
>touch - grimes
>taste - grimes
>smell - grimes

No, you look at and smell flowers, if you get off touching flowers, you're a gardenpervert.

there's nothing inherently sexual about touch but i don't know enoguh about flower arranging to really judge.

that said, i've never gotten the album experience from flowers ESPECIALLY not from smelling them. incomparable, apples and oranges really

gee maybe because they're flowers and not a fucking music album

what the fuck is wrong with you