Your first car you drove

Your first car you drove
>pic
>me

Lada 2109

My uncle owns a pajero sport, so it was the first car that I drove
t. youngfag

First car I ever drove was my instructor's Vauxhall Corsa. My current car is my first car, a 2003 VW Polo.

I hated it, because it was too small even for kid like me

1980 cadillac coupe deville with 7.0L (425cu)

>cubic inches
I can understand inches, feet, pounds and whatever but America is literally the only country to insist on using such a shitty system for engine displacement

1 cubic inch is 5/73ths of a quarter cup of fluid ounces you dickhead, it isn't difficult.

Alfa Romeo 147 2L

It's the malady known as the imperial system, cm^3 or liters are objectively better and most car enthusiasts in the us use them too

Similar to picrelated, but rustier.
1.6 engine from Lada 2106, 5 speed.

Truly capsule of death.

>5/73ths
why do you do this to me

I went to a rich high school.
I wasn't rich.
People called it the loser cruiser

>car

Sorry I'm not a gay

>My uncle owns a pajero sport

>the loser cruiser
well since you ended up here i guess they were right but thanks for the keks

it's electric

>riding a kike bike

Stop stealing Finlands style

Ducati is Italian

Finland has never ever invented a style

Astrovans are based though. No bigger than our vans while preserving the full size American van look.

This piece of shit.
It was about 10 years old when I first got it, my current car is 10 years old and it's like comparing a spitfire to a harrier. Really makes you think (I'm lucky I didn't crash)

manlet detected

>caravan

dire

Got this piece of shit back in 2007 when I was 17- some great memories in this car :)

nobike detected

>yellow
truly a patrician colour

>10 years
Bullshit.I drove the car, which was 35 years old. Old Soviet car, survived: a fire, two major repair and haul from the Czech Republic to Russia.

i don't have a drivers licence

Saab 900, we had one like pic related even same colour in 1999 like every third finn did. Wish I get to drive one again

color was silver

Some old lady gave me her car as a birthday present, couldn't keep it tho, but it was quite the thing to drive
Pic related but mine was grey

Forgot pic

Learned when i was 14.

white lada 2104

Seriously though why do so few of you ride a motorcycle

They're objectively superior to cars

>"Your first car you drove" thread
>why do so few of you ride a motorcycle

I think you might be genuinely retarded

no a/c

You can drive it only 5 months per year at best.

you don't need a/c, the wind is blowing on you directly

I'd love to, speacially high cc bikes. But for daily it's pretty shit and most people ehre goes with 150cc.

I can imagine bike thefts are pretty high in Brazil

One practically identical to this - got it in 2013 when I was 17 and sold it in 2015. Some great times were had in this wankmobile

Becouse bikers are "snacks". 1. You can't toned glass motorcycle if you weren't seen. 2. You can't fuck the girl in the back seat of a motorcycle, as you can't feel comfortable. 3. You can't use the motorcycle in the cold, when the road is covered with ice. 4. you can't use a motorcycle as a mini-apartment. 5. The machine has a hood which is easily converted into the bar.

I joke.
I like sitting and relaxing, I can do without all the wind noise and road grime. Also safety reasons.
I've been working on cars my whole life, my dads an automotive engineer.

I was talking about 1st world countries

Depends, on big cities it is, but if you live in the countryside nobody cares.

Which is why high cc bikes here are affordable. (Used ones).

A motorcycle is a toy. Nothing wrong with having a car and motorcycle. But it could never replace even a shitty car.

You have a car and live in London
How rich are you?

What did you say, you 51 State of the United States? A small puppet island does not fit the definition of first world.

I drive my dad's 95 Ranger at the moment, pretty much taught myself how to drive.

Hoping to get a 79 Trans Am as my first car

You realize that Britain has a larger economy and military budget than Russia, right?

If we're irrelevant then you are invisible

god i hated this slow-ass piece of shit

good luck, it looks amazing

so thats a manual?

>absolute shit in bad weather
>therefore pretty much impossible to use for a third of the year, even longer if you count all the rainy days outside of winter
>frankly still shit in good weather because you still have to dress like the Michelin mascot
>seriously damage or kill you in collisions that you would walk away from with some material damage in a car
>loud and annoying to everyone around you
Bikes are a meme on wheels.

>what your 79 Trans Am will actually look like

one of the best ladas
moskvitch 2.0

I mean there's automatics too, but yeah Ill probably get a manual

This is actually true though. I plan on getting a project car so my dad and I can fix it together. Most of the classics look like that around here, I just need to find one worth the price. People try to sell them for way more than they're worth.

I donĀ“t want to be killed

If people are buying them for that price, then that's what they're worth. Supply and demand.

I know that Honda minivans are soccer-mom tier, but fuck me if they aren't reliable. I drove a used 2005 Odyssey for four years until some shit-for-brains boned the rear axle and totalled it. Didn't break down once during the years I drove it, nor had I needed to make any repairs ever, minor or major. Just an oil change every once in a while. I'm sure it still had the stock battery when I got it in 2011.

I drive a civic now; nice car as well.

The thing is that no one is buying them. They want $3500 USD for a rusted car with no engine, no transmission, and absolutely torn out interior. They just aren't worth that much, and they end up rotting even more.

Horrible.
What's wrong with French car designers?

but in blue color. lovely car

he's from new zealand where you insure the vehicle not the driver, so new drivers aren't stung in the same way. also stop namefagging, the pair of you, it's fucking disgusting.

>i've droven a car

First car I drove was my fathers Opel Corsa. My first and current car is a '13 Ford Focus.

alri simon

I have my license, just caging it up at the moment. I look like I'm riding a monkey bike on something that size though. It's actually the one reason I wish I was shorter

Forgot pic of my car

Black