Best vinyl scores

I just scored a new copy of this set for 150, how lucky am I?

Rare vinyl general thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gripsweat.com/item/122299932840/slint-spiderland-box-set-3xlp-2xcd-1xdvd-104-page-photo-book-still-sealed
discogs.com/Melvins-Houdini/release/8945821
discogs.com/Melvins-Stoner-Witch-/release/8969173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not as lucky as this one gripsweat.com/item/122299932840/slint-spiderland-box-set-3xlp-2xcd-1xdvd-104-page-photo-book-still-sealed

paid 40 eurodollaridoos for pic related on vinyl

>gripsweat.com/item/122299932840/slint-spiderland-box-set-3xlp-2xcd-1xdvd-104-page-photo-book-still-sealed

damn, that's crazy

yeah, your deal isn't too bad compared to discogs prices but sometimes you can end up finding a better one on ebay

I don't even have a turntable, but I got a 1st pressing of this bad boy; only 1000 in the first pressing, although there's more made now. Also have a signed copy of ABZU.

Does anybody have a scan of the 100 page photobook of the band? I want it so fucking bad.

The original version, not the re-release?
>had to pay 100 for that
Fugg

paid 150 for GP

idk really, i bought it from burning worlds label 2011 or so on discogs but the cover was a bit strange (low quality)
might've have been a repress of some kind. it was unclear :C

Not really anything that costed a lot but I got a pretty cool looking version of this vinyl.
The thing has a splatter pattern on it, and a lot of people just got a bunch of lines coming out the center. Mine is cooler though.
Plus I got like 500 likes on twitter for this which is more than I get in a year

Ooh, I love cool looking records

Do you have a pic of yours that you can post here?

I have that too, mate. Though this version here is the Autumn Harvet edition color and is the 2nd press not the first. The first was on Beast Eye color and exclusive to some Comic-Con.

Found Exuma s/t for 7 bucks

Recent pickups 1/4

Recent pickups 2/4

Oh man I really want this. Hopefully it'll take a long time to become out of print

Recent pickups 3/4

Recent pickups 4/4

It's definitely worth getting. Especially since it's the first time like 5 of the albums were officially pressed on vinyl and the rarities album is fantastic. Very well made, thick, sturdy, embossed cardstock sleeves and heavy gram records.

I'm a poorfag tho

Ask for it for your Birthday or Christmas. Or if you're American, getit with your tax return. :p

yeah

What do you guys use to clean your records? And another thing, I got a scratch on one of mine but it doesn't seem to affect audio in any way. How is that possible?

soo tempted by this, also that Ork records compilation.

just a vintage discwasher for dusting but may get a vpi cleaner later on once my collection gets bigger. could just be a light surface scratch that's not too deep to affect the grooves

dang that's nice

This is the only rare/limited one I own

Holy shit that looks cool tho

Love the artwork on that album

Not rare but just picked this up.
>validate my buy pls

why the fuck is 2 it LPs?

The special edition is a double 10" (just like Kid A and Amnesiac) at 45 RPM (like the special edition of In Rainbows)

Was considering buying that since it's been out of print for so long but decided that I haven't really listened to Person Pitch enough to care about it
How's it sound?

>Music On Vinyl
You got cucked

MOV is not that bad, at least for the Mr. Bungle reissues.

It sounds pretty damn great. I love that they made it 45rpm. Best few listens of Person Pitch since 2007. Like hearing it again for the first time.

just got the vinyl disintegration loops boxset

Picked up HND near miny in a tiny shop in eastern canada for 35 loonies which is half of what they usually go for
Got 666 for around 60 loonies (incl shipping) off of discogs, great condition (tiniest bit of ring and spine wear, sounds perfect) and pretty good price too
Waiting for a still sealed copy of the 500 2008 reissue for An Electric Storm by White Noise to come from Germany, only $40 with shipping.
I also contacted the people who sell a certain Sup Forumscore dream pop album to see if there is any possible means they can ship their recent reissue across the boarder (please don't snatch them all up before they respond).

>tfw not plebtrician enough to enjoy Easy Listening music from the 50s and 60s so I cant just snatch up tons of records super cheap that I'd love
Thanks old people

spent way too much on this

Just got that yesterday. Sounds really good desu

just bought a couple copies of one of us is the killer for me and a friend

Got the clear red first pressing of The Tenth Sublevel of Suicide for $25.

Original pressing? Either way, it's a beautiful album I'd love to have on vinyl.

Did they really use actual bargain bin album sleeves?

Just got my first turntable yesterday and I'm spinning pic related right now. I looked online and was surprised to see it going for upwards of $115 since it was just on sale last year. Guess there weren't too many copies printed.

yeah, recycled covers edition. they sold some on their last tour
discogs.com/Melvins-Houdini/release/8945821
discogs.com/Melvins-Stoner-Witch-/release/8969173

Bought it for myself last Christmas