How big of a part did Agnetha's ass play in ABBA's success?

Honest and frankly now, how important was it for their success? I know their music and the girls' voices were most important, but Agnetha's ass gave them a lot of attention and contributed to their image.

How important was it? Or is everyone here too young to remember?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHl6JDPqfr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably 40%

I would say 40.3%.

38.6%

FUCK

15.36%

BREH

redpill me on thicc 70s pop chicks

Fact: ABBA does not stand for the band member's names but in fact Agnetha's Bum/Bottom/Arse

daym bruh

Were fat asses in back then?

BREHS
i'd lay all my love on that

>fat
Irish detected.

I'm not saying she's fat, just her ass, which I am quite the fan of. But I am Irish, what does that have to do with anything?

I know. I just don't understand your standards if you think her ass is fat.

lmao how the fuck did you know user was irish

No, not fat in a bad cottage cheese way, it's just a nice fat ass, it feels right to say.

OK, so exactly what kind of fat ass do you mean?

Fat as in big? But a big ass can be firm. I still don't really understand how you see size and firmness of her ass.

this is a great thread, quality music discussion in here

brehs...

That looks like a silicone ass, but they didn't have that back in the 70s.

Scary. How the fuck can such a beautiful and otherwise slim girl have such a fucking huge, fat ass?

it's the 70's, everyone was fit back then

IT WAS THE 70S!!!

Unironic answer: They just knew how to write very good, well produced pop songs. God damn were they produced well.

not much. people in the '70s liked gymnast bodies with big tits and a hairy pussy.

wtf I like abba now

We need to find out if her ass was moderately fit or plump. For the sake of science.

Anyone has revealing pics of her?

is this the spop general?

Early pic of her. Difficult to tell from this angle, but isn't that a pretty big butt right there?

> fucking huge

definitely a nice ass but in no way is it "fucking huge"

I want her to bounce that ass up and down my cock!

It's completely average.

Yeha but she's probably 70 now

average but nice, better than taylor swift
youtube.com/watch?v=AHl6JDPqfr4

tfw I'm Irish and the meme is real when it's ghetto booty tier. But no, that's a great arse. In fact, she has her mothers arse.

Where are you from mate cause I'm goin

Wtf she's still hot

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! That's some HOT GILF material right there!

Nice try

PAN
C
A
K
E

She's Hillary tier

underrated post

Truthfully not much. ABBA started becoming popular when radio was still the primary medium. Most people had no idea what ABBA even looked liked when they started buying their 45's.
I know when I bought the "Waterloo" 45 I had no clue what they looked like. Buying pic related in the early 70's you could see from the Album that she was attractive. But couldn't really see what was behind her.

Those guys are such good songwriters not counting the lyrics

oh man

I'd slam hillary too