Guys, what are some over-ear headphones that won't make me look autistic in public?

Guys, what are some over-ear headphones that won't make me look autistic in public?

Listening to music in public is already autistic enough.

that's a flat-out untruth

I don't own a pair so I can't personally testify to their sound, but a friend owns them and he says they sound good. In any case, they look pretty decent.

>Open backs
>Not autistic in public

The super old walkman style but they suck of course and super loud to others around you

Over the ear always looks autistic as fuck

These ones

I just said I don't know anything about their sound. If you're looking for closed-backs just buy a pair of M50x memecans. It's what I own.

I'm in public right now and using Skullcandy Ink'd earbuds though, because they sound really good for their $12 price point. I don't like carrying over-ears around and wearing them around your neck makes you look like a douche, so I usually go with earbuds for outside the house.

ath-m50x

Basically just as small as possible is the key

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I actually own these & they sound amazing imo. They are open back though, so in public, everyone will hear what you're playing.

All over-ear headphones look autistic in public, even beats. Get a good pair of IEMs

Not sure that leather looks pretty dodgy, like it might make it look like you bought some old cans from Goodwill because you were poor.

I'd say anything from Apple like Beats or Airpods would probably look normie. You could get Beats Studio in gold and get some respect from some fine looking thots at the Jamba Juice as Flossy would say. The wireless 3 Beats are awesome for running.

Try and find some super novelty ones so you'll at least look autistic ironically.

>that don't look autistic
IEMs

If you want something more substantial but don't wanna be lost in your world in over-ear headphones, just get some on-ear headphones

these look good, not to bulky or flashy. I like that they don't have an outer frame
I said I don't want to look autistic
I have a good pair of IEM's at the moment, but I've started getting ear-aches from wearing them

Did you have the IEMs custom fitted? That's what you're supposed to do. It also may have been done incorrectly.

>beats

my brother has some variant of these, and I thought they sounded fine until he told me how much they cost. literally garbage for the price

I don't, but I have those huge cushy foam-tips

isn't custom-fitting ridiculously expensive?

>just get some on-ear headphones

no thank you I don't like living in agony

Here you go OP

desu

Probably but it's supposed to be. They're professional grade headphones. Mere music fans aren't supposed to wear them.

Are you not going to even consider this? It's the loophole of irony.

if m50x look autistic on your head maybe ur face is autistic :(

are those... bullets?

They're only for the hardest of the hardcore user