Why are americruds so bloody doopin' mental lads?

Why are americruds so bloody doopin' mental lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5fKH7HjAo4
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I

SHART

BELIEVE

IN

These MLS songs are beyond cringeworthy. I wonder if anyone actually sings them?

What the crud did you just doopin' say about me, you little [Opposing team]? I'll have you know I go to Europe every summer to watch live fĂștbol and I have stolen over 300 confirmed chants. I'm the best capo in my team's entire 2-year-old history. As we speak I am contacting my network of ultras all over filthy Philly. No one likes us, but we don't give a crud. I will go doopin' mental on you and you will drown in crud. You're doopin' dead, [Opposing team].

I'm trying to envision 20k white people singing these songs, but I can't make it past 2 seconds without laughing

Mom I posted it again xd.

Dale? Wth how's a dale part of a song? You cucks are so pathetic you make threads about us,greatness truly creates jealously.

Well you're talking about the people that think shouting DE-FEN-CE is the state of art so

>you guys should be like euros
>do stupid chants and sing at games
>lol you're so stupid look at you dorks

SHART

AND

I heard they wanted to shout "ole" 600 times in a row but someone was already doing that.

Problem?

They're fat

meow
youtube.com/watch?v=F5fKH7HjAo4

Still better than not giving a crud.

All of these are based on shit from European teams though

wtf is this bullshit

Do you think I give a CRUD?

A FUCKING DENTIST

Why is defence only ever pronounced de-fence in a sporting context? You wouldn't go to court and say "it was self de-fense, your honour"

(SHOUT THE OPPOSING TEAM'S NAME)!!!!!

Its de-fence in the military context as well, thats probably why.

>Call and response chants

>***Songs not included on this list may still be sung during the game***

No one even says mental around here and as far as I know no one says it in the states. So they are stealing brit words too?

By here I meant canada. I'm on vacation. Ah fuck me now my post makes no sense. God damn. Kill me. Fuck. 30 more seconds before I can post this shit. For fucks sake.

it's ok lad
they're not only stealing brit words, they're trying to copy the accent as well

classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ

I mean this is why soccer is a gay sport.

you guys gotta realize that soccer fans, by definition, are goofy faggots in the US.
no one likes them. this isn't the cream of the crop you're dealing with.

They need to make it two syllables to chant it.

>N... Y... C... ***Clap***

What the crud did you just doopin' say about me, you little Britbong? I'll have you know I go to Europe every summer to watch live soccer and I have stolen over 300 confirmed chants. I'm the best capo in my team's entire 2-year-old history. As we speak I am contacting my network of ultras all over filthy Philly. No one likes us, but we don't give a crud. I will go doopin' mental on you and you will drown in crud. You're doopin' dead, Bong.

solid kek

>N... Y... C... ***Clap***

>>your club will never have traditional clapping chants

Most MLS fans I know think these guys are a joke, don't think they're popular at all

and they have those fucking scarfs too

I always thought it made no sense to have scarves when MLS plays during the summer.

The Poku song is actually alright

What defines "doop"?

What defines love?

"It's the middle of July in Texas, I'm going to wear a scarf!"

Fucking idiots

Only hipsters go to mls games anyway. Of course they'd market scarves

Because we doopin shart in the mart

This is actually a major thing among US soccer fans, they always do this. They sing their incredibly cheesy songs in a fake accent. It's so sad.