Why isnt this Sup Forums core?

Why isnt this Sup Forums core?

because it's good

Because my ass is even more Sup Forumscore

it's Sup Forumscore

I thought it was

It is though, you dip.

It literally is in terms of metal albums.

Because it's actually good and has guitars in it

Sup Forums is allergic to both

part of what makes something Sup Forumscore is obscurity and exclusivity, something not recognized as much in other music circles, and it's usually something more experimental and arty
rust in peace is fucking great, but it's very conventional and loved far outside of Sup Forums

this is the only metal album that would qualify as Sup Forumscore
bear in mind that something being Sup Forumscore has little to do with the actual quality of the album, though they usually are very good albums

oh, and sunbather, sunbather is for sure Sup Forumscore, but that's pretty much as far as Sup Forumscore and metal

>slow, deep and hard
looks like it is about gay sex

no, non-consensual jackhammer sex
check it out, it's a hoot

/thread

that's the thing about Sup Forums, they fully accept and share great music if it meets arbitrary standards of artiness but if it's something conventional they won't even bother no matter good it is just because it's not experimental enough
that's how you get all these people who think something like coil is the greatest thing ever and they've never even sat down and listened to black sabbath

coil and sabbath are good tho

oh fuck yeah they are, but i just think it's funny that there are people who listen to experimental music so exclusively that they wouldn't have ever even listened to a band as significant and great as sabbath just because it's popular and their dad likes it or something

Well, that would happen to someone who just came here or to someone who takes discussion on here way too seriously.

It's not Sup Forumscore because it's not experimental, pretentious, or obscure as fuck. Still a classic though, probably Mustaine's best work.

But like all of Sup Forumscore is super accessible, what are you talking about?

it's faux inaccessible, which is good enough for most people

It's literally got a penis going into a vagina on the cover. How the hell could it possibly be about gay sex?

it doesn't mean they can't like what they like
you're the one being pretentious here, you're the one saying "I know what's good because I know popular bands"
people who refuse to listen to popular stuff do exist, but saying someone is ignorant just because they like "experimental" is just as stupid

Is that a cock?

*ahem*

it's a ping pong peeno goin in a vagiloo
agreed

You are wrong

it's one of the most popular metal albums on the board

i would say there's a few others like

earth - earth 2 special low frequency version
electric wizard - dopethrone

ITCOTCK is Sup Forumscore so you're definitely wrong

>Sup Forumscore
>experimental
It's hipster music for emo kids that grew up on buttrock. It's not even good indie, it's the shitty kind of indie made by "it's not a phase mom, god" losers who never even aspired to do or be anything interesting in life. It's mediocre music by mediocre musicians for mediocre people who lead mediocre lives just like the mediocre role models they discuss on Sup Forums.

This

I've since moved on to Noise. Indie Rock is for psueds, imo.

Name ten good "indie" groups

Ratatat
Breton
Animal Kingdom
Eugene McGuinness
Awolnation
Coldcut
The Octopus Project
Soulwax
Raffertie
Nero's Day at Disneyland

It is, and anyone that says otherwise is a fucking retard who has a warped perception of Sup Forums's taste. Stop being so insecure, Sup Forumsermin.

I see you get spoonfed by sharethreads

Coldcut, Breton, and The Octopus Project are particularly awful.

The Octopus Project is absolute weenie music.

RIP is the GOAT metal album. It's not just the best thrash release ever, it's the greatest metal release in general.

Marty Friedman > All

Actually I discovered those from the youtube sidebar. Are you telling me that sharethreads aren't just circlejerking American Football, Real Estate and Mineral like I imagined they did?

Because you don't understand what Sup Forumscore is.

As long as it's mealy mouthed mumbling over lazy acoustic strumming, it's Sup Forumscore, right?

All of those aside from Animal Kingdom and Nero have been shilled in sharethreads, especially a couple years ago. Seeing Octopus Project as the flavor of the month got really grating.

Lurk more.