Chvrches are actually good. Agree?

Chvrches are actually good. Agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sullivantoph/only-dirt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk. Never gave them a listen.

no
if the singer wasn't an 80 pound le cute 12 year old i'm pretty sure all chvrches "fans" on this board would recognize them for what they are
which is generic indie synth pop

They're doing solid synthpop. I don't understand this obsession with originality. What more do you want them to do in thier synthpop genre? What would you change about their music to make it better?

I don't get why people like this band so much, it's hard to understand why brandon likes them so much either. Their whole thing is generic suburban "hipster" pop. It's literally Urban outfitters and whole foods in music form.

>Their whole thing is generic suburban "hipster" pop. It's literally Urban outfitters and whole foods in music form.
This is the best description of their music I've listened

I genuinely liked their first album for the most part. The tracks with the guy singing were fucking gay though and should've been b-sides.
First album rating: 6/10

Yes

she got a nice ass

To me, thier first was an 8. It's a really solid debut and I hop lp3 is going to be good.

plump like the hills of scotland

if you only knew the harm you've done to her

I haven't heard anything besides their first LP so I don't know what to expect from their new album if they release one.

This was before the memeing, I genuinely enjoy TBOWYB.
A lot of it actually wasn't me, people were using my image and name and fucking with her.

whatever you say mr.love
just so you know if you go to that moped rally in NYC
you will be watched and listened to

WOULD YOU "FUCK" HER?

Yeah,you copied my trip from an old thread, I'm soo scared!

theyre ok
catchy with good production but theres no substance to their lyrics

it's just your standard love song shit about failed relationships and tensions within them.

exactly
wish she would change it up a bit but i doubt thats ever gonna happen

like "leave a trace" is like "youre not what a man should be and before this ends I want you to act like one"

>a man
Something Brandon will never be, He doesn't deserve that title.

just imagine getting to wake up to this every morning :3

>I don't get why people like this band so much
Catchy tunes with lots of pleasant sound synths and hints of Depeche Mode, The Knife and Kraftwerk, sung by a pretty female singer? Dude, their appeal is instant, it's not like they're a death metal or drone band or something.

>First album rating: 6/10
Their debut is at least an 8/10. Maybe you're more pretentious than me.

halp anons, is this lauren mayberry and what the fuck song is it ?

soundcloud.com/sullivantoph/only-dirt

She has a narrow vocal range, but it works so well with the music. I'm a synth nerd so their first album I like a lot, EOE has some of the same but I compare it to a soda that's just starting to go stale. The taste is there, but it's a bit different.

sounds really close, but I can't put my finger on it unless she was trying to sound different. kind of sounds like someone trying to emulate her but who knows.

yeah exactly i've been searching for 2 hours. i can't even find the mix that's mentioned in the description.

I listened to the whole thing could be someone trying to emulate her or her natural voice with out effects.

Their second one is more agressive. What it's lost in songwriting and production it's gained in attitude and directness. EOE is underrated here.

Well whether it is her or not I still can't I'd the song. I tried transcribing the lyrics and no matches with google

I like some songs from that album, I'm not hating on it too much.

Just listened to EOE the other day and it was solid at first but then I got bored. Kind of like what said.

I feel the same thing happened with Crystal Castles but with their albums the more I went back the more I appreciated a song I didn't before. Could it be that they're all solid tracks?

BRANDON FAV SODA RIGHT FUCKING NOW