second for secret signing announced in the next hour

>threadly reminder that ice is congealed and frozen water

>Senderos at Rangers
>Toure at Celtic

adebayor on a free confirmed

>Wonga actually fell for Memestafi
>£35m

Who /MADNESS/ here?

"i'm a hungry man.... and i don't want pizza!" - alice cooper, clearly a breakfast man like the best of us.

reminder for AKBs

He could have gotten the far superior Koulibaly for that amount.

>signing african centre backs ever

>implying Toure wasn't our best CB since Adams

I honestly thought wilshere to Bournemouth was a troll. Then Arsenal actually posted it.

i don't wanna hear hate for Wenger, I genuinely want someone to tell me what's his reasoning behind sending supposedly one of our best midfielders to a relegation team.

????

I kinda hoped he would go to Roma so I could buy a Roma shirt

>Look err we have five world class midfielders in Ozil, Ramsey, Cazorla, Xhaka and Elneny. Don't forget Oxlade-Chamberlain and Bielik can play there too. Wilshere is still a little bit short so we let him go on loan. At this age you need to be playing regularly and he has a better chance at Bournemouth.

Roma don't even have a nice kit. I wanted him to go to Milan.

I love arse lads

When I was in the US I found your consumerism unbearable.

postin'

>Swagotelli to Nice

seriously /arse/, why not >us? if he's any good you reap the immediate benefits and if he's shit you just send him back or have him to train with the reserves/U21s/pub-team. everything to gain / nothing to lose aka "how much worse can he be than an injured welbeck?"

>the preceding message was sponsored by EPB's Piss Removal Service and The Jewmaican-- "je suis /arse/" since 2012

Wilshere is pretty shit tb h lads.

Will we develop a player as good as Cashley ever again?

That's just because you have nothing to consume in Poland LOLMAO XDD

(ur poor is the implication hehe)

sadness out when?

LE EPIC DANISH LEFTIST INTELLECTUAL STRIKES AGAIN XDDd

I live here and I do. People literally spend an extra 40 bucks on a Polo because of the little logo

desu I penny-pinch and don't spend unless I need to, and generally don't buy frivolous things

I do have a thing for collecting sports jerseys though, but really only of the teams I support

Hurts to see that picture f a m. What could have been.

>1st of september
>still no gf to me

wilshere was great when he was in peak form circa late-Nov/early-Dec 2013. back then he'd get the ball with a soft first touch and then immediately turn upfield with a lightning fast first step, often taking the ball into potentially dangerous/compromising positions for the opposing defence.

that ~2-4 week period was the only time** where i could see what all the wilshere hype was about. peak wilshere is a guy who could play for my team; pity he always ends up injured within a few weeks of finding any proper form though.

** = that one wilshere vs barcelona video being the obvious exception.

I didn't mean to judge, I just couldn't get this sensation off my head that every minute your life is consigned to one transaction after another.

>2016
>still adhering to the left/right dichotomy

literally and figuratively "the fault in our stars" eh?

>ywn nearly crash your porsche after reading one of my stupid posts

>[in america] every minute your life is consigned to one transaction after another.

what kind of a hippie commune do you live in m8? i don't think that mentality/mindset is 100% exclusive to america desu

consumerism is pretty prevalent in the US so I don't blame you
people here like to have things and it's often recognized as a sign of social status

Be quiet you melt

Fuck my writing is awful. I'm going to bed.
Goodnight la's

>2016
>using the word "dichotomy" in the era of blazing postmodernism
dropped

It's just really intense in there. More intense than in the other places I know

Cant wait for Ramshit to fuck off. Praying for the day Cardiff come in with a bid

really dont like it when big words are used in these threads

Wilshere Holding up the Bournmeme shirt is one of the funniest things I have seen in a really long time

THIS

actually a good post lad, i knew you could do it

You'll have to try again in the pre-Valetine's Day window

I'm confused. Can't parent clubs recall loanees if they're in a bad spot?

In any case this is certainly the best option for Wilshere, he would've had a tough time trying to play ahead of Cazorla, and Ramsey when fit.

I am super excited for the Perez and Mustafi signings. I think Arsenal will have a solid defense and midfield. They have depth which is very important for them. Wenger needs to get creative with how they are going to score goals. Hopefully Perez proves himself.

Lacazette would of been huge. That is the guy they need to go after next year unless he goes to Madrid if he blows up this year.

feel free to tell me where exactly i'm wrong about wilshere in that post. jack was really really good for a chunk of that first half of the 13-14 season, but you figure that peak-form was undoubtedly bookended with moderate-to-serious injuries and thus "c'est la wilshere" as the french in france would say.

in fairness to what i assume your point is (>wilshit aka >wheelchair) it's not like jack has displayed any sort of prolonged quality form since nov/dec 2013. that's almost 3 years ago, so yeah, it's a cromulent idea to move on; but at the same time i can see why they gave him so many chances to come good.

>you now remember those "wilshere to city for 40mil GBP" rumors that popped up near the end of 14-15

must be nice

>would of

Hahaha we will see. I bet you he is Frances starting Striker in the 2018 World Cup.

just imagine those wilshere to afobe assists

too bad wilsh will be injured the entire season

Wilshere was best in 10/11 you nonce.

>americans

>I am super excited for the Perez and Mustafi signings

>spanish vardy
>german cahill

speaking of vardy*.*, i guess leicester city just signed a 30mil striker today? ...when they already have vardy-proper? are they going to play with 2 strikers or does this signing mean that they weren't going to be complacent with just [>our #1 striker target]

must be nice.

>tf
>tp
Are you the autisic american back again?

admittedly 10/11 was before my time; i only got into all this during 12-13 desu.

i am plastic: hear me suck!

that would mean that you're the flag-jumping janny who has to defend this /arse/ (as opposed to just letting a few posts he doesn't like go by without the nelson muntz schtick)

>that entire post
Yup, take your fucking meds schizo

fair enof lad we all start sumwere in lyf

>Spurs signing sissoko
After he spent the first half of the summer claiming his love for Arsenal and whoring himself out to everyone, they pay 30m, fucking hilarious.

ripip gnabs

;__;

>Not dedicating your time to watch every game that you missed online starting from the year you were born
And you call yourself a fan

w-w-where is this library collection of arsenal matches in order starting from the late 80's?

Thesetrips demand it

not matches, but here's a google drive with season review videos going back to the 80s/90s

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B80CNNjI1ET0X2tKWl9FNkExQzQ?usp=drive_web#list

>Not dedicating your time to watch every game that you missed online starting from the year you were born
And you call yourself a fan

Dunno why that deleted so late, Just wanted to put your (you) in the post

Now that the window's closed fuck this intl break. I want to see the new signings play. Hopefully walshit is benched for Perez

>Dunno why that deleted so late, Just wanted to put your (you) in the post
thats not me though. also link. pls

I am actually a European who lives in America. It is nice to football culture develop here in America. With American Football having issues, hockey losing it's ground, and baseball stuck in the past Football is claiming its stake as a top tier sport in the Beautiful Nation.

I am not saying Perez and Mustafi will carry them
to the title but I know damn sure they are a better team with more depth. If they had Mustafi and Perez liverpool would of not scored 4 goals nor would they have won that match.

>He wants Lucas on the right
Just stop this. He's our only hope of fucking off Giroud once and for all

I am not saying I don't hope he is the striker, eventually. I am stating that Wenger won't bench Giroud right away without letting him have a run of matches at striker, if he struggles, then Wenger will bench him. Until then I don't want Theo/Ox seeing the starting XI

Still looking for you mate

-----------------shitroud---------------------
alexis------------ozil-----------------lucas
-------------cazorla--------------------------
--------------------------xhaka----------------
monreal----kos---mustafi-------bellerin
-------------------cech--------------------------

is the title.....dare i say it......ours lads?

Theo could pick up. He's looked better since admitting defeat as a CF and asking to be moved back on the wing

nowadays it seems like the whole of american sports/media is invested in european football, probably because they can get the rights for relatively cheap and then get a ratings boost during times when there's no other sports going on.

honestly you can't beat waking up to football on a saturday morning and getting a whole day's worth of sports in you by like 2-3pm.

Don't think so, if Giroud gets injured or goes through another shit patch, expect Lucas to switch to striker

thats fine, but hopefuly by then one of welbshit, walshit, or oxshit will be semi in form enough to handle the wing. either that or just do the whole ramsey rw meme thing again.

Not really, he is still fucking up chances left right and center. Just because he put some defensive effort in vs watford doesn't mean he should be starting

are we supposed to call him Lucas or Perez? i thought that midfielder on liverpool was football's "Lucas" desu

All of them are too shit IMO, but one of them will have to do if Giroud gets benched for Lucas.

Rate the window now for Arsenal.

I'm going to say 7.5/10. Addressed most areas but lost a few players we'd rather keep for depth (Wilshere/Gnabry/Campbell) and Perez wasn't exactly the elite striker we wanted - although saying that he, he could definitely be very good.

>2-3pm
What do you do on CL nights? Stream the football at work?

6/10. Xhaka and Mustafi are pretty good signings. Mustafi was about 3 weeks too late and could have prevented points dropped vs Liverpool and cost 10m more because of it. Lucas is an unknown but too late as well(could turn out ok but a possibly more hyped striker could have been brought in sooner)

Can't forget Holding. Memes aside he looks like he's going to be an astute signing for so cheap and plenty of potential.

>spuds paying 30m for a lazy chicken eater
>mfw he's Arsenal fan
>mfw spuds get stuck with sissoko like adebayor

True, for that I will bump it to 6.5/10 then.

Agreed, but didnt we think the same thing about chambers? Actually no, thats right chambers wasnt cheap...

Holding has already looked much better than chambers. And unlike chambers, his confidence wasn't shattered after one shit match.

Yeah lel, 16m. Could still turn out to be good in the long run but that was a lot of money to gamble on an unproven player. Very un-Wenger like.

>forgetting asangoat
japanese messi t b h

why don't they just sack the medical team ?

Fuck off, that japanese shitter will never see the starting XI or bench.

He's from that part of Spain where you pronounce it Pereth and I'm strongly for pronouncing a name how the owner intends (Daved Luiz for example)

but Pereth sounds pathetic

They already did like 2 years ago...

idk wtf goes on at this club that players are so injury prone

Literally makes you sound like a homosexual if you pronounce it Pereth

>it's an /arse/ forms an opinion of a player before they've played for the club

if your job is cool about it, sure that's an option. otherwise you can always trade shifts, take vacation, or call out sick if you really have to see the match as it's happening.

...or you can just record it and avoid the internet for a few hours until you get home and watch it.

The fuck else is there to do with the window closed and a shit international break going on

better than /arse/ forms an opinion of a player after seeing them come on for the very first time in a new squad in the 71' of a match that the squad is already losing in, in an entire new country and league.

Thats why I call him Lucas

>his confidence wasn't shattered after one shit match
I found this really impressive, he's clearly got a good head, conceded 4 after being thrown in at the deep end, then kept a clean sheet at the champions' ground

Chambers had one bad match (admittedly alongside Goobriel) and hasn't looked the same since

Exactly, holding is stronger mentally which already makes him leaps and bounds better than Chambers. Also, he played better than chambers in the horrorshow that was the liverpool match.

My doctor is South African