Congratulations, America

You elected yourself a dictator.
Are you happy with yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true
snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/voter-id.aspx#Laws in Effect
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty happy yes. i hope he rips up the constitution, has the supreme court hanged and disbands both houses of congress.

christ, we're in for a show

He is the hero america deserves, ut not the one it needs right now

He is right, polls are fake and people do want border security and extreme vetting.

Thats why he won and Hillary lost.

>muh polls
They still showed he had a chance of winning in the days before the election and Hillary's numbers were falling fast in the days before the election.

The polls showed it was unlikely Trump would win, but definitely not impossible. Considering he lost the popular vote, I think it's fair the polls showed his win was unlikely, because it was.

>dictator

I wish. That way he could actually MAGA without anyone stopping him

>MSM starts fake news frenzy after Trump's triumph
>He starts appropriating it, throwing it back into their face
wew

Meanwhile Nate Silver continues his slow decline into cultural irrelevance

Yea I was reading he wanted to put media restrictions since they shit talk him all the time. Not sure how he can do it without looking like a dictator.

>he keeps posting Sup Forums threads

>Thats why he won and Hillary lost.
But Trump lost the popular vote, the only reason he's president is because of the electoral college

the only reason he won was due to being against shillary. Two party system fucking sucks.

Are you implying he's wrong in this case? The polls indicated like a 1% chance of him winning and those """""NEWS""""" outlets shilled hillary and shat on him for almost a year. They're still doing it and they are largely fake or conflated news.

>But Trump lost the popular vote,
>the only reason he's president is because of the electoral college
A true dictator would use the majorities to oppress others.

And there is no proof he lost popular vote.

The 1% chance was from well before the election when Trump was in the middle of a few scandals. It was higher closer to election day.

He's a retard. We're truly living in the age of idiocracy.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true

really want him to wipe out liberals in the US. they're like communists with a mere radical leftism.

>there is no proof he lost popular vote

Liberals here believe in social democracy, not communism. It's netouyo.

illegals can vote in US lol

>american """education"""

No, they can't. Stop believing everything pol tells you

gypsy lol

Wrong.

You dont need to bring ID to polls so how do they check if they are illegal?

>fox and briebart noticeably absent from his tirade
>both also predicted a Trump defeat
Interesting.

ahmet lol

>hurr durr GOOGLE SAID SO
snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/

Yes then can, actually.

>illegals
>being able to vote

Hurrr durrr

Do you know what "registering to vote" is you dumb slavspic?

"So the discrepancy, while newsworthy, had nothing to do with the number of votes tallied exceeding the number of registered voters (an impossibility in a fair election), but rather the number of voters recorded by poll workers exceeding the number of voters recorded by voting machines (a circumstance that suggested errors on the part of machines and/or human workers rather than fraud)."

>dixiefags
>allowed to have opinions

Yes I am. fuck the mainstream media and fuck mexicans

>the number of voters recorded by poll workers exceeding the number of voters recorded by voting machines

How long until we get NK tier alternative news articles talking about how Trump banished the rain with his smile?

Your name gets crossed off the voter rolls when you vote. For 3-5 million illegals to have voted, 3-5 million legal citizens would have been unable to vote. Where are these people claiming they were turned away at the polls?

>For 3-5 million illegals to have voted, 3-5 million legal citizens would have been unable to vote.

America is not like Europe where everyone has an ID. Ironically, Americans of all people are concerned about their privacy and don't want the government to have a list of all citizens.
Drivers licenses are often used as a substitute ID, but obviously not everyone owns a driving license.
In order to vote, you need to register, and apparently that works differently in every state. Sup Forums claims that illegals in California and Florida can vote easily because illegals aren't checked for their status properly when they register to vote. I don't know if thats true.

>breitbart is right

literal alt-right scumhole

That was 8 years ago, he's out now and now we get the savior of the American people.

t. Your ass

t; you're wrong

Kek, listen, don't even bother with this fool. He thinks having to show photo id to prove you're a citizen of the United States is racist somehow.

Even that isnt enough, they give driver licenses to illegals in California. They think over a dozen million illegals wont try and vote against a man who's trying to kick them out, straight insane but they don't care as long as they get to elect a pseudo marxist

Holy shit! It's actually real!!!

Illegal immigrants can vote and there are over 7 million of them here.

>But Trump lost the popular vote, the only reason he's president is because of the electoral college
It and the Senate are partially to prevent major population centers controlling the entire nations policies.

Also, the candidates would have to campaign forever instead of hitting key swing areas.

Where is the actual evidence of voter fraud? Is the government just refusing to release it while swearing they have it like with the "Russian hacking"? Where did the 3-5 million figure come from?

>In order to vote, you need to register, and apparently that works differently in every state. Sup Forums claims that illegals in California and Florida can vote easily because illegals aren't checked for their status properly when they register to vote.
You register to vote based on your address or residence. Which can be cross referenced (in the states that check) by your drivers license or state ID.

Some states don't require that you be a citizen, but simply have property.

Do you have to have an id when you register to vote?

Yes

You are not american

Yes

I registered online, but I still had to give info like my social security and driver's license number.

>Where did the 3-5 million figure come from?
Trump lost by 3 million votes, so obviously 3+ million illegals voted against him.

>Where is the actual evidence of voter fraud?
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/

>a circumstance that suggested errors on the part of machines and/or human workers rather than fraud

You have to register to be able to vote you dumb shit. And that map is wrong. Even in "liberal" states like California, you still have to prove citizenship to register.

>inb4 muh drivers lisence

That doesn't automatically register you, they just offer to give you the form. You still have to prove citizenship. As well, how is it that somehow 1/3 of the population of California voted illegally, yet somehow nobody except for Alex Jones and Breitbart managed to pick up on it?

quality discussion

>a dozen million illegals

Not even Breitbart comes up with shit like this.

>as long as they get to elect a pseudo marxist

Everyone who disagrees with me is Marx!

"if i say it, that makes it true"

>prevent major population centers controlling the entire nations policies
>the majority of people shouldn't decide the policies that affect them

The Senate exists for that reason. Not for federal elections.

>a circumstance that suggested errors on the part of machines and/or human workers rather than fraud

>And that map is wrong.

ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/voter-id.aspx#Laws in Effect

Its from US government website lol

>the majority of people shouldn't decide the policies that affect them

But it already does work that way. Large, high population states have more Congressmen and electoral votes.

1/3

>freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
>782 more votes than voters

782 is not 3-5 million. Where is the evidence that Trump didn't pull that number out of his ass because he lost the popular vote by that much?

>"The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) is a bipartisan non-governmental organization (NGO) established in 1975"
>slovak education

Conservatives in California have no voice, neither do Liberals in Texas. That's not how it works, states are winner-take all.

>doesnt even know the number of illegals in his own nation
You can fuck off. What do you have to say for John Podesta inviting the over 20 million non americans in our country to vote?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>The U.S. Census Bureau reported in 2012 that there are 22 million noncitizens in the country. The group comprises illegal immigrants and people in the U.S. legally on a visa or permanent resident green card. Of this 22 million, 20 million were 18 or older, the U.S. voting age requirement.

>Conservatives have long suspected that Democrats are tacitly encouraging illegal immigrants to vote. Liberal leaders have created “sanctuary cities” across the nation that refuse to work with federal immigration enforcement authorities.

>President Obama was asked during the campaign last year if illegal immigrants had anything to fear from federal authorities if they voted in the presidential race.

>“Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting,” he was asked on a Latino YouTube channel. “‘So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?’”

>“Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself,” Mr. Obama said. “And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

>Mr. Obama’s answer as a go-ahead signal, with his questionable assertion that voter rolls are off limits to federal investigators.

>The WikiLeaks dump of Clinton campaign manger John Podesta’s emails contained one message on directing immigrants to vote. He said immigrants should obtain driver’s licenses and then attest at a polling place that they are U.S. citizens.

2/3

>For 3-5 million illegals to have voted, 3-5 million legal citizens would have been unable to vote.
>quality discussion
Are you going to address how this doesn't make any sense?

>Where is the evidence that Trump didn't pull that number out of his ass because he lost the popular vote by that much?
Here let me help:

Trump didnt make that number up, MI recount officials did.

It's like arguing with a woman. Logic doesn't work.

3/3

Again, 782 is not 3-5 million.

>shitting on mass media means you're a dictator
you're the same nigger posting this shit. Just kill yourself and stop shitting this board up. Or go argue with Sup Forums

hey autist who spends his life on Sup Forums 24/7, news for you big guy

You aren't American bruh

>Conservatives in California have no voice, neither do Liberals in Texas

>I cannot into Congressional districts
>I somehow think Nancy Pelosi is the sole representative from CA

>Where is the actual evidence of voter fraud?
Here you go:

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, but the election fraud happened. You can't deny that by repeating that 782 isn't 3-5 million.

I think whether or not non-citizens voted, the reality is that it is possible for them to do so under the current system, and that's ridiculous.

For the last time, the president is elected by the majority of the states not the majority of the population per se.

No one gives a fuck

>forget that

why and for what

>he thinks washington times is a reputable source
>newspaper that is funded by people who are tricked into thinking its the washington post

>if i keep spamming this article without actually saying anything then i win

>he doesnt know what winner take all is

>"You can't deny that by repeating that 782 isn't 3-5 million."

Yes we can. Because you're claiming 3 million. Learn how to count. By the way, those "extra votes" were due to machine counting errors you dumb nigger.

It isn't.

Nobody thinks that the population elects the president. We're arguing that the population SHOULD elect the president.

yes they do, like this pathetic chiraq nigger and every other faggot who mentions popular vote

>if i keep spamming this article without actually saying anything then i win
>freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
>782 more votes than voters
Did you even read the article? Ive quoted it over and over.

>Yes we can. Because you're claiming 3 million. Learn how to count.
I never said 3 million anything, you did. I proved voter fraud happened.

You can't say voter fraud didnt happen when it did happen and was openly documented in a recount effort.

>center right sources arent reputable yet thinks all center left sources are
>thinks the economist is reputable even though it's finances are controlled by Lynn De Rothschild who ardently supported Hillary and called her "our hero"
Nah you can fuck off again and go get shot in your death hole of a city. I mean I shouldn't be expecting any better from someone as deluded to look up to Trudeau but it's still frighteningly pathetic.

>We're arguing that the population SHOULD elect the president

Because why?

Note that "Because it would ensure a Democrat victory every election" is not a valid argument.

What a great shitfest this thread became
And I think I smell a Sup Forumslster :^)

>the only reason he won is the nationally agreed upon method of winning
You know this exact scenario has happened FIVE TIMES? All candidates went in knowing they needed electoral to win, they all ran their campaigns to garner the most electoral votes over popular vote which is why they focus on certain states. Nobody has been cheated, everyone knows the rules.

Again, I'm specifically asking for evidence where the 3-5 million figure came from. This claim is as dubious as "Russian hacking".
>the government has the evidence that there was exactly as much voter fraud as the margin that Trump lost the popular vote by! The government would never lie!

The FGM shitpost thread 404'd quickly, yet this one is still up. Makes me wonder if the janitors are quite selective about enforcing the rules.