What goes on here ?

What goes on here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop opening this they will only write insults

Lot of mafia and nice cannoli :-DDDDDD

they will learn to appreciate it in due time

Women marrying their rapists.

WTF I love Sicily now

>Germany talking about rapists in any capacity whatsoever

I too am curious- I imagine it's somewhat like Cyprus or Crete, just Italian?

i plan to travel to all these islands at least once in my life

I have a holiday home in Cyprus- it's great if you're into history, sand and Russian people.

And lots of dickhead British people who think everyone should speak English

great place to spend a week eating and sunbathing. the edgy northern italians are jealous because nobody in their right mind would ever want to spend any time in their polluted, shit food-serving, slav infested shitholes.

why are there so many Russian people there?

exactly what you think. EXTREMELY corrupt island of orangutangs. Exercise caution

Continental Europe is overrated as fuck desu

>I imagine it's somewhat like Cyprus or Crete, just Italian?
Depends, on what aspect? Nature is typically Mediterranean

Doesn't really count in Cyprus, I mean it's pretty much sort of still ours

I suppose it's just a popular holiday destination in Russia. It's the same with English people. It might be comparable to Hawaii in that 90% of tourists there are American, although that's technically a state so not really.

it's the most italian part of italy

I just mean a small, somewhat independent Mediterranean island with a mixture of its own culture and that of the larger nation it's attached to- i.e Italy and Greece

it is better than the US in every conceivable way

american cities are all the same, "non-places" where the biggest attraction is the local mall or the "pub serving the biggest steak in nevada!!11".

Dude I've been to all of those apart from Sardinia and Corsica. I think they're meant to have similar vibes to Sicily, which is fucking beautiful, even if it has it's problems.

Crete ain't even all that compared to the rest of Greece's islands imo. You need to go sailing in the Aegean. And Corfu (next to Albania) is nice too

Mafia, calzones, and short tempers.

that and all the non whites, a mutual problem for both places

should they not?

>2017
> only knowledge of a country is based solely on memes

the godfather 3

"no"

More or less. We aren't small in terms of population, and we consider us something on our own. We tried to leave Italy two times after all.

I know, the movie is shit, but it exists, we cant just ignore it

is Palermo full of shitskins ?

Yes, sadly

whats the immigrant situation in Sicily? From an outside perspective it looks like they turned the island into an containment storage area for refugees

>From an outside perspective it looks like they turned the island into an containment storage area for refugees
No, most of them don't stay here. We still host more refugees than most of the other regions.

do they terrorize the local populace? Ive heard there sold into slavery on tomato farms.

>do they terrorize the local populace?
People feel less safe because of immigrants in general, and refugees are only a small part of them. On the other hand, few months ago some zaurdi (Sicilian bydlos) beat three young Egyptian refugees who kept causing troubles in their town.

>Ive heard there sold into slavery on tomato farms.
They're not really slaves, just people who work in bad conditions for low wages. It's unregistered work of course.

I'll go to sleep now, good night.

night night moor-kun

My sister did a semester abroad in Palermo. Old Sicilian man bought her dinner once.

i guess she didnt FUGEDABOUTIT

I can confirm, it's part of local lore/folklore

My grandma came from Sicily. She was a midget, I guess they are very poor and malnourished

Fonte?

pOrcA mADoNNa

Do immigrants organize ethnic crime groups? What are their relations with Sicilian mafia?

Sardinia>Corsica >>> (POWERGAP) Sicily

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

Why?

Pic related is Cagliari

how do you think about the Sicilian flag?

Sup Forums masterrace t.b.h.

America is disgusting

Ignore him

There's the Albanian mafia, that collaborates with Cosa Nostra

I don't know what my countryman is talking about. Continental Europe is pretty amazing. But before you spill your tea, the US has lost of history in its cities. Maybe not as ancient, but different and interesting. Lots of cultures are celebrated and showcased in theatre and art, museums and parks. Ever horse ack through Gettysberg or the Grand Canyon? See the world famous exhibits of the Smithsonian or see a show in New York at the Met? See the wonders of the national parks, visit Ol Faithful or climb the stairway to heaven in HI. Truly all countries have something unique to experience and anyone who would not want to experience them is missing out on life. I dare say that hope to see Europe again in my life and add many more places in this vast world to sights I have seen.

Le foto della Sicilia ho visto avere quasi secco. È la ragione della Sicila come la ragione della sud-ovest degli Stati Uniti?

Is it true that Sicilians and Calabrese speak a dialect of Italian that is mutually unintelligible to standard Italian? Or is it just a little different?

Almost every italian cab speak a dialect that no other italian can understand
Pic related

Non direi che è asciutto quanto il sud-ovest degli Stati Uniti, però sì, in molte parti della Sicilia c'è siccità e poca vegetazione.

It's a pretty nice place, friendly people, good food, a little dirty but if you can ignore this it's worth a visit. There are a lot of historic sights, but the traffic can get you killed if you don't pay attention.

Which is the literary/standard Italian?

What is the most pleb?

The Italian language derives from the literary Tuscan

couple of days ago there was a thread about italian women and somebody posted a webm of a superqt sicilian girl at some sort of show

post pls

people must know fratello

punnic wars

Keep your hands off qt med girls snownigger