What is your favorite region in the U.S. and why?

what is your favorite region in the U.S. and why?

ill also accept suggestions on how to fix or change the map

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12286327
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sadly never been

using the terminology from your map, I most want to go to Rocky Mountains, Appalachia and New England

What a shit map

y

pacific northwest even though they're cucked

New York and California

Northern Great Lakes or Rocky Mountains is best imo

Honorary mentions to Great Basin, Pacific Northwest and New England

Fairfield county is very New England. A lot of people there work in NYC but it's nothing like most of the Atlantic Area or NYC.

Cincinnati feels more like Southern Midwest than Great Lakes

t. Cincinnatian

Anywhere with a population under 100,000

Cities are cancer.

Rural Midwest is best

I wanna live in the Rocky Mountains tbqfh

New England is the best, specifically Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

Its comfy

Texas, it rarely snows there.

can i get the template for this?

New England/Florida

Ne England; it's a seamless blend of American history and rampant painkiller abuse.

Nee England seems to be the only good part of america

Holy shit you guys are retards. New England is literally one of the worst places in this country. The infrastructure is fucking awful. The landscape is fucking awful. All the roads are just re-paved horsetrails that had zero thought or logistics planning put into them. The entire place is a mess. Compound this with the fact that parts of it are dense as fuck because retard liberals keep wanting to live here for some reason and you have a real pile of shit place to live. It's either African hot or freezing cold year round. Fucking salt all over the roads. Pot holes everywhere. Narrow one way winding roads plagued with commercial vehicles that fuck up traffic. Retard school buses and mail trucks fucking everything up. The only reason the quality of life is half way decent is because it's all white people living here

t. southerner

i live in massachusetts you dummy

I used to live in New England and I'm going to go with that. Part of Providence I was stuck in was kind of dreary but up in Maine where my cousin lived innawoods it was pretty nice, and of course Vernmont and New Hampshire were great the times I visited.

That, or Upper south. Because stereotypical picket fence dream.

t. dixiefag

Pacific Northwest but it doesn't include any of memefornia.

I live in the Tidewater (DC) and it sucks during the summer (very swampy and humid) and is beautiful during the fall/spring.

I grew up in Texas (Dallas) and it is awful during the summer, even with the dry heat.

Mid Atlantic and Appalacia

rocky mountains is so shit. legit trash. PNW is where its at.

Agreed.

Deep south/Appalachia and Pacific Northwest are my favorites. The Pacific northwest is beautiful and I loved growing up in the southern Appalachians.

Southern Midwest isn't a thing and it definitely doesn't go up to northern Indiana. Either southern Indiana and Illinois to upper south or add them to rural Midwest. Kentucky and Tennessee aren't part of the Midwest

new map

Almost forgot, NYCers pls vote

strawpoll.me/12286327
strawpoll.me/12286327
strawpoll.me/12286327

New England

Mid Atlantic

This

bump

Southwest because fuck California

Appalachia because I lived there for 4 years and while it's very rural and poor I just felt more at home there in the woods and mountains than anywhere else I've lived.

If I have the choice between Boston, Chicago (near bronzeville) and NYC (manhattan) for school, which would be the best?

Assume tuition is the same. Which has the lowest living expense?

Great Plains

>no tri-state area
Best I can do is a 6/10

Boston. Also the best for avoiding niggers.

Assuming you're not stuck in a dorm, then I'd probably pick Boston or Chicago. Likely the former if you don't mind an archaic city design, but Manhattan is a no-go.

Pacific Northwest. Everything is green all the time

Bay Area if it wasn't overrun with homeless people, tourists and smell like piss.

God tier scenery/aesthetics/climate/economy and pretty much the forefront of technology in the world today.