Tfw too smart for music

>tfw too smart for music
you guys are retards; why waste your time with music when you could spend it doing something productive? you're just wasting away your lives. I am already running a successful business - you? still living with your parents.

And? We are all going to die anyways so why bother

fucking waste of life. you are a drain on society and the economy; you're probably on welfare, aren't you? all you music-lovers are the same. get a damn job.

I want to be an anime girl in the next life

roll

Roll

Roll

You seem mad user, mind telling us why?

>way your lives. I am already running a successful busin

yegs :-DDD

I work 9 hours a day famalam but thanks for trying

Get me the fuck off this planet goddamn

>Ghana
F U G G G

It better be a thousand years from now when they have air conditioning and broadband then

>9 hours a day
where? at a convenient store? that barely counts. do something IMPORTANT maybe? if you go to a good college maybe you could actually fucking trade stocks or something rather than working at a restaurant.

nice bait, fuckwad

How do you define "important", user?

doot

Sorry kid, better luck next time :^)

roll roll roll

Look on the bright side, it'll be a short life with only the bare minimum of consciousness.

oh, I dunno, how about STEM fields? business enterprising, scientific fields, politics, something that benefits society rather than artsy crap. modern art museum shit is a waste of creativity.

Rolling

That sounds really really really boring. I'll pass.

yep, lazy faggots always pass on real, important fields. as I predicted.

those fields aren't important they're boring.

boring equates to a lack of importance in your mind? also, it's not "boring" if you have two brain cells to rub together. it's helping society rather than leeching off of it.

no it isn't.

explain how it isn't helping society. I'd REALLY like to see your argument.

it's boring.

I change the world more with my business degree then your stupid math drivel

yup, as i expected, no argument. how do you not undertsand that boredom does not = a lack of influence? do you think that elon musk's job is boring, and if so do you continue to deny the impact of his work?
I'm arguing for math AND business, jerkoff.

roll

roll

rolllll

give me somewhere exciting

well user, being a child soldier/sex slave does sound rather exciting... enjoy your new life!!!