Hindies

Why never seen this here?
Thoughts?

I'll be honest, I've procrastinated listening to this album but I know I'll get around to it soon.

Thanks for being honest

They're awesome I saw part of their set at beach goth last year

me likey

the black-haired one is waifu-tier

They're heavily mocked here in Spain, and for good reason. No surprise 2017 Sup Forums is okay with them, though.

sick of this le 90s garage rock revival wank nostalgia shit desu

Nobody cares what Euro-Mexicans have to say, their music is obviously not meant for you.

There's literally nothing interesting about them

it's called enjoying what you want and not having to conform to the majority hivemind

AKA free thinking

I really like their Dead Ghosts-cover

I listened to their album and it was nice but it wasn't anything I was ever gonna listen to again. They don't really do anything memorable

they suck ass.
i hear better music at my local dive bar

>it's called enjoying what you want and not having to conform to the majority hivemind
but thats still part of a hivemind especially if you are on Sup Forums asking for a validating opinion. most likely if everyone you knew shitted on this band you would cease to like them anymore. proceed to deny this fact but its true.

How's your first month on Sup Forums going?

Also, literally "YEAH WE'RE GIRLS SO WHAT?": the band

they're very bad musicians and don't have any good songs but seem like fun people and theyre cute and that's enough for them to be popular

They're about as decent as the average pop rock group, but a little better. Nothing of total substance though, they just make jams.

they're terrible but are pretty fun if you manage to look past the fact that they're terrible. They also happen to be my gf's favourite band so have listened to quite a lot.

>Euro-Mexicans
The Polish?

I met them at a festival they were super nice