>>70896477

he hates antifa tho so it's actually /leftypol/ btfo more because fascists are coming back into style (permanently)

Theres more to dislike about antifa then their dosdain for facism. Its just a rebranding of the sjw movement with a little more gusto and paid protesters. Itll run itself into the ground before it does any good

>permanently
Nah, if it ever actually does go full mainstream (it won't), it'd tide back out because of it going full mainstream. In the US at least. Strong hunch.
Radical idealogues are good for one thing and that's to get people to question dogmas, happens that progressive affirmative action feminist etc. ideas are/were the apparent sacred cows this time and needed prodding. Whoever actually wants fascism to make a resurgence would regret that shit pretty fast considering its appetite for war, unless they become party officials or what have you, which no one on Sup Forums would. Besides shkreli and jenna maybe.

Lol no it's not

Antifa has literally no power right now

>16 minutes
Yeah, no thanks.

fuck you

Anthony Cucktano is nothing but a talentless hack. He is irrelevant among the intellectuals.

Sup Forums doesn't even like PJW though

trump is literally president tho and he reads mein kampf before bed every night. "fascism" is also hard to define but i'd define it as "killing off weakling leftists and their shit ideas (refugees welcome, no bullying, toxic masculinity etc)", i.e antifa- that's the fascism we need and we're getting with Trump

feels good to see the left wing trash that inhabits this board and Sup Forums as a whole get so btfo these last few months

Lol jesus christ is what you believe?

Go to bed it's bad your bedtime, you probably have school tomorrow

found one

Congratulations, you do not understand how fascism works. You sound like a retard too. Get off pol and actually talk to people in real life.

>muh commie boogieman

Go to bed child

Who is this unibrow faggot? Why do we care what he thinks of some other e-celeb?

Melon head is a libertarian, so it literally means he is a garbage person

pic related, average libertarian

>fascism has one set definition

lel kys retard

so fucking MAD i love drinking leftist filth tears

t. your average 16 year old on Sup Forums

You seriously gonna sit there and meme me dude, you seriously gonna fucking meme me right here after all this, that what you "want to do"
Sit down
You wouldn't even believe my IQ

>so fucking MAD i love drinking leftist filth tears
It must be awful to be around you. Also, I'm not even the user you are responding to.

Is Anthony Fantano going to start doing political videos and covering the news now? I mean it's safe to say that nobody cares about music anymore.

He only did this because it pertained to music

has he ever actually said that? Seems like more of a centrist.

t. mad antifa cuck crying his safe space has been taken away

*tips MAGA hat" pshhhh nothin personnel kid *teleports behind you*

Many such cases!

it's awful to be around me if you're a faggot leftist clinton voter lel

i bet you're posting from your iphone at starbucks

Fattano hates SJWs and Trumpists, he's just about your average person with a brain.

Why do you hate gay people so much?

At least this goof with the katana is standing up for freedom and liberty, something people have taken for granted since becoming too comfortable

What are you doing on Sup Forums

Go fuck off to your containment general on Sup Forums you cancer

i dont hate gays i hate faggots

idgaf if you fuck men i dont want to hear about it tho or your faggot rainbow flag 24/7 sipping on your refugee semen latte frappucino

>MUH SAFE SPACE

Bernie can still win guys!

>it's awful to be around me if you're a faggot leftist clinton voter lel
None of that. You just have such a childish way of speaking, at least on the internet.

>i bet you're posting from your iphone at starbucks
I have never been to Starbucks. There is none where I live. I don't drink coffee anyways.

>i dont care if u fuck men just dont tell me about it

Nice try justifying homophobia.

Kys

Because they spread aids and molest little boys

Ah yes my sir, we should all be very well composed euphoric gentlemen such as yourself when making posts on the 4th channel; m'sir would be quite confounded were we to encounter brash behavior on our nightly perusal of Sup Forums!

kill yourself

so is the fag the video is a response to. in fact, he's even worse

>Sup Forums
>Liking PJW
You don't know anything OP. Your thinking of /r/the_Donald. I bet you think Sup Forums thinks Milo is based too kek.

You don't deserve respect and validation for liking men's buttholes

>proving my point

Hey lad, you dropped your fedora, kill yourself back to your reddit hugbox.

or preferably in real life to spare the people who associate with you on a daily basis.

>left winger
>has a point

top kuckle

since when did numales get this good at bantz holy heck!

He deserves the same amount of respect of the people who like girl's buttholes though

>trump is literally president tho and he reads mein kampf before bed every night. "fascism" is also hard to define but i'd define it as "killing off weakling leftists and their shit ideas (refugees welcome, no bullying, toxic masculinity etc)", i.e antifa- that's the fascism we need and we're getting with Trump

>feels good to see the left wing trash that inhabits this board and Sup Forums as a whole get so btfo these last few months

What did this redditor mean by this lads?

(You)

>like a girl
>sex
>marriage
>have children with a good healthy family unit
>contribute to society

on the other hand
>like a man
>fuck the man
>fuck 50 other men
>get AIDS
>die

epic

>so btfo he passive aggressively doesnt directly reply to my post

typical indicator of a left wing parasite posting on Sup Forums, likely NEET

>typical indicator of a left wing parasite posting on Sup Forums, likely NEET

Help me out lads I'm stuck on this one

@70897027

you're getting beaten at your own game kid

the only one from infowars who Sup Forums likes is alex t. Sup Forums

this is obvious bait you guys are dumb as fuck

>put Sup Forums in the title
>Some faggot somehow stumbles upon Sup Forums like it's his calling to ruin a thread

I hope you learned your lesson OP

Stop saying the N word. It's offensive.

>viewership dwindling because "lol so contrain" clickbait and reddit tier memes can't save him
>looking around youtube for inspiration
>see the likes of everyone else doing "callout" and reactionary videos
>hops on board
>picks some cunt no one literally cares about in attempt to "destroy" his career
>no one fucking cares

youtube was a mistake. Gas them all

Are you literally dumb? For real, do you have low intelligence?

what the fuck is happening

>cant refute any points
>"lol ur dumb"

if im so dumb why did my side win?

OP put Sup Forums in the thread

Some Sup Forums tard awoke from his slumber and heard his calling to shitpost on a board.

Sup Forums doesn't like him either.

most of Sup Forums is Sup Forums now

What side are you talking about?

What's there to refute? You basically said that if you're heterosexual you automatically start a family and raise them well and contribute to society. Do you believe gay men don't work? Do you see a family as a persons ultimate goal to strive for and the best way to help society?

Do you believe that all gay men are sluts and get aids?

@70897120
Fuck off dude.

He's either 60/40 percent baiting or he's CTR trying to discredit the maga movement here because we're the cool trendsetting twinklord hipster lords desu

Did he realize that people like thegoldenone are trying to get their side into power and then destroy everything diverse including anything like The Velvet Underground?

velvet underground or anything that has any sort of change or innovation outside te normal is dangerous to the far right

reproducing correctly for strong and healthy children is what an advanced society needs so it doesnt degenerate into what we have now. homosexuality stops you from reproducing obviously lmao; if every human was gay humanity would end. it's an omnicidal affliction

holy shit this guy itt. all these posts i see on Sup Forums everyday with le cringe liberal image are made by the same person, right?

Sup Forums - Music
Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
Sup Forums - Music
Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Sup Forums - Music
Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relat to the topic at hand.
Sup Forums - Music

Reported for advertisement.

The video OP posted is literally talking about music though. It's essentially a generic rebuttal to a lewronggenerationer. Chill.

Are you afraid that humanity will end? Are you unaware of the current population crisis of how many people there are in the world?

Your point actually helps mine, considering without gay men there would be an even bigger population crisis.

I'm curious as to what you mean by the society being degenerate, because I'm sure you don't believe things were better in the past, and if you do you just confirmed you are dumb.

Thread title ruins it. "Sup Forums BTFO" is a common bait post on Sup Forums by Sup Forums to discuss Sup Forums.

>This thread matches OP's subject
My sides, user