Canada
Yes

well?

>depressed

topkek you ungratefull leaf

italy
yes

This country is unbearable.

Move then. Preferably into either ocean.

Why do I have to move? I just want this country to be better.

bump

Depression is for the weak. Grow a pair or kill yourself.

t. Trapped in Hongcouver

USA
Yes, I want for nothing else.

Every day.

Go fuck yourself my edgy friend. Everyone has had depression atleast once in their life.

Depression for what?

GF broke up with you? Big fucking deal, there are more asses than stars.

Family member died? Too bad, but people don't live forever.

Bad grades fucked you up? Big fucking deal, you won't get perma banned form school. Study harder.

Got fired? Big fucking deal, find another job.

fuck you normalfag

I have undiagnosed depression because I didn't have everything give to me on a silver platter in my life

You don't know what it's like to be me! You don't know what It's like to live in one of the safest countries in the world u dumb normie

t. Normalfag

>tfw was depressed until found a hobby
feels good man

Sad that Hillary lost and your income is gone?

Yes

IT WAS HER TURN! SHE WAITED HER WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS ELECTION

Many poorly educated normalfags don't comprehend the causes for chronic depression.
You know the part in your brain that makes you feel things, wake up, want to live, do stuff, have objectives and aspirations? I miss that part in my brain. I'm not depressive because problems, because my life sucks, because I'm poor or ugly. Even though I live in a shitty country my life is amazing, I'm attractive, have a big dick and enough money to not go hungry ever. I'm depressed because despite all of that I feel nothing, no desire to live, no desire to accomplish anything. I don't have dreams, I don't have fantasies. All I want is to not exist.

It's probably a state of mind way too far from your own for you to ever understand anyway.

Don't bother trying to argue with this normie, my friend.

He'll never be intelligent enough to be depressed and use a Trip to get attention on an anime imageboard.

>It's probably a state of mind way too far from your own for you to ever understand anyway.

I truly don't... How can you even be depressed in spite of that? You're just fucking bored, man.

just bug off normie

You'll never understand what it's like to live in a safe, comfortable country and be middle class yet be depressed because i don't want to work but my mom tells me i need to work anyways

>wanted to die every day
>suddenly employed
>want my coworkers to die every day

found out the switchboard operator who keeps fucking literally everything up, getting us all blamed for screwing up orders etc, is allergic to oranges and citrus n shit. so I made orange flavoured chocolates for the new year's party, and she ate about six of them before she asked if there was orange in them. I told her there was orange liqueur in them but I didn't know if that counted. she didn't know either. I made them because I hoped her dumb ass would eat them before I could stop her. honestly didn't know if that would put her out of commission or if she was lying about her allergy. she ended up in the hospital the next day.

she was back at work by the end of the week. but you know what? we had no orders bungled and no clients bounced for that whole week until she came back. it was literally one of the best weeks we've had in the six years since she was hired, but management doesn't want to fire her because she's hot and they're hoping she'll offer to suck their dicks or something.

Well, i feel bad for you but trying to kill a coworker is not a good idea.

aye

i hate myself and want to die

no, i ain't no pussy fag

usa
yes, im going to kill myself soon lol

can i have ur things before u die

I'll put them to good use

is this what happens when people spend too much time on Sup Forums

>Having emotions
enjoying those dicks?

not sure Sup Forums makes people suicidal or suicidal people stay long in Sup Forums but yes

spending all day in such a pessimistic place can't be good though

bump

Mátate

Ireland
I'm a useless virgin piece of shit that no one will care about once I die apart from my family, of course

Flag
Eh, I'm feeling fine, enlisting in the army in a few weeks, so probably going to die sooner than later

You need to study a little bit more about Neurotransmitters and their receptors. Especifically about serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin.

Sweden
Haven't been this happy in all my life.

Flag
No

flag
i'm a bit depressed when i'm inactive (and i'm not often active) but it's a chance to be alive, even more as a human being so i don't want to die. It will happens sooner enough whatever.

>depressed
A mild sadness that doesn't go away. I guess that is depression.
>want to die?
Nope.

The world itself is a harsh and pessimistic place though.

Yes, my life was a mistake

t. Me

eNGLAND

yES

>tfw slowly losing touch with my peers
>starting to feel constant anxiety and claustrophobia
HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH
OH PLEASE GOD WAKE ME

Asspain

YES YES

America
every couple of days I feel that way yes

>allergy
>next day

This is not how it works.

we have fucked up worldview and mindset

UK

Yes I suffer from depression and have for 10+ years.

No, I don't want to kill myself... My life is decent, my job is 7/10, I have 2 good friends and I've lost 7kg of fat this year.

Sweden
Yes

You don't need a trigger to be depressed, you just live under a black cloud of melancholy & cynicism.

All the things you mentioned are temporary, but if they happened at the same time would be a pretty justifiable reason.

All of you need to take some amphetamines and you will want to live to learn