/balk/

Bravo Bulgaria edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oh7lct04Us
google.bg/search?q=Dana Rohrabacher macedonia&oq=Dana Rohrabacher macedonia&aqs=chrome..69i57.151j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
balkaninsight.com/en/article/bulgarian-orthodox-church-to-be-nominated-for-nobel-prize-02-25-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a fucking subhuman

first for herpes on my dick head

Most of you are just as retarded though. I guess the good dna material died in ww1 and ww2.

u are only lying to yourself, its no skin off my back

>Ivane idi mu dai da pii na onq rezak i glei da ta snimat

>FYROM
TOP LEL

hola putin

Serrano de mierda ctm, CHI

JUST FYI

Solo estaba diciendo hola, por que te comportas como un mono?

i wanna be a filthy rich mason and do that kinda shit too 2bh

how do i become one?

go to ivy league school and join one of those secret societies

Kaloferskiq selqnin, sega kato znam otkude si i kak izglejdash kvo pravim ve moi? A ako doida i prosto obikalqm dokato te zavarq nqkude kvo pravim? Selskoto bekche taka se nahusa che si puska istinskite snimki v Sup Forums. Vuprosa e, da te nakaja li?

B-buen español.
That was just bantz, I have nothing against you. I'm just practicing shitposting in Spanish.

I dont know what the fuck those argies are saying in their thread, it might as well be another language bro

stranno che dokuto ne slojih snimki beshe analno oparen i sega kato me vidq se praish na le ebin b8master

nasranko

all you have to know is UNA VELA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ que picardia

How come a Ruski wants to learn Spanish anyway? It has its uses here obviously but I don't find it to be a particularly interesting language, just practical and logical. It's the English of Latin languages imo.

Nishto ne ti se razbira pak, bulgarski govorish li? Q pomisli kak stoqt neshtata. Az znam otkude si, az znam kak izglejdash, ti za men kakvo znaesh? Mislq che si dosta preeban, fustuchko. Daje skypa shte si dade nashiq. Tragichen si. Kaji mi sega, ako se kacha v edna kola i obikalqm kalofer i te vidq sam? Hahaha

I enjoy learning languages, and Spanish seems to be very widespread in the world. So it's next in my list. Better to learn new stuff than waste time drinking yourself under the table desu senpai.

nasrankooo tragichen si batence nqma kvo da govorim

ili davai nekvo info da ti chupim tikvata ili otiai da lqgash, ne se pravi che trolvash da si prikriesh straha

>Better to learn new stuff than waste time drinking yourself under the table desu senpai.
I hear u loud and clear.

It's widespread in this part of the world but outside of Spain it doesn't seem that big in Europe. Agree that it's worth learning though cause all Spanish speaking countries are shit tier at English.

Strah ot koi be, lolio? Ti si metur i banan i mislish shtoto si se snimal v selskiq fitnes vpechatlqvash? Baq jabi shte trqbva da izqdesh za da vduhvash neshto razlichno ot sujalenie. Nadigran si, priemi go prosto kato muj i ne si prosi belqta. Ama ako si tolkova nahusan, are dai go toq skype

In addition, I have heard that Spanish is pretty easy. I'm learning Chinese for more than 2 years already, and when I will be done with it, I'll start learning Spanish. Europe is very far from me, but it still feels like an interesting language to learn.

are we bokluik dobavi we me we chukundur shta smachkam we nenasiten_mo3ak mi e skaipa chakam te

Based Rossiyabro.

kek

>tfw rangeban ended

>still no hot water

now I am truly living the slav life

All Greeks will come back?

>ikibey is STILL here

Who is ikibey?

a-an old friend

That was seakike haha

not him

ελάτε Έλληνες

There is no range ban bro when I get that message I just change the ip and I get a different range kek it works

IPs from one of our ISPs in athens were banned for months

damn, adrianopouli looked like that?
I spent 9 months there on the border, it's full of trees and shit now

>tfw apolithika apo tin samo
kalos politis kai ligo alitis desu

exo na piaso oplo kana dio xronia, me trone ta xeria mou :/

kalo tha itan na agorazame opla burger style, omws to g3 einai gia ta baza

ελάτε παιδιά

mia xara einai, aplos to sixathikes epidi to eixes pano sou oli mera.

kai nai, ta M-16 einai orea fasi.
me ena m-79 grenade launcher sto allo xeri.

>bulgarian intellectuals

I dvamata se za furnata, тбчфaмaлaм

to hkg3 einai amidiko oplos( bari oplo )
kai to m-16 einai elafri gia epithesi

also KARLIE MERA guys!
Spring's here!

tha imouna euxaristimenos me concealed carry pic, ta tifekia einai ligo ipervolika, alla tha ithela na exw ena gia ta happenings

ελάτε παιδιά

Do you masturbate to her or just idolize? I'd respect your obsession if you were a filthy animal like any man should be.

she's an interesting, well spoken, perfect face and height. not everything has to do with sex, user.

also her name rhymes with kalie mera

mono colt 45 exo piasi , de ksero

>not everything has to do with sex, user.
I agree and yet it does, user.

Why are you posting your obsession on balk?

why not?

do you expect me to spam about how much I hate my neighbors instead?

>tfw kellyfag is talking to himself

your own fault

If you post in this thread you are not Greek

yayyy free serial numbers!!

>why not?
Because it YOUR obsession, how does it concern us? Not trying to be a dick, just coasting from a buzz and interested in picking people's brains abut stuff.

>do you expect me to spam about how much I hate my neighbors instead?
I expect nothing from no one = never get disappointing; when things work out be nicely surprised.

the fuck is this?

здp кo пp икибeи

Iki bey confirmed NOT a greek

relax, user, I'll find a new obsession in a month.
It's spring, we're supposed to be goofy.

Holy shit, thanks man

what are these for?

see man, our loyal Turkish diaspora lapdog even brings us free steam games!

plz someone explain wtf iss going on

we didn't go in his thread, so he chimps out spamming

Morning /balk/

Turk gets ignored
Turk gets angry
Turk spams random serial numbers
Turk is happy thinking he's got out attention

Truth is, only the mods care for him and none else

why is everyone thanking him for free steam games and keys then?

it's a joke

thanks, senpai
greek posters are best posters

Free games are gone now, lads :'(

smoke a joint and drink a beet, put this on youtube.com/watch?v=4oh7lct04Us and kick back for 3 hours while listening to a lecture on economics

>greeks are unbanned

wew lad, like we didnt have enought turks already

this post is the reason balk is dead unless im beint baited

Someone from the most Turkish balkan country calls others Turk.

You do not even understand how stupid you are.

>calling non-turks turk kills the /balk/
no.

Are you here all the time?

is he /ourguy/?

we get the lakes, you get everything else

(((rohrabacher)))

ive always knew that they are our greatest allies, we gotta finally get a thank you for saving their asses

link?

>Born: Dana Tyrone Rohrabacher
what did he mean by this?

>we get the lakes

objectively wrong

google.bg/search?q=Dana Rohrabacher macedonia&oq=Dana Rohrabacher macedonia&aqs=chrome..69i57.151j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

why am I obliged to know every autistic meme on this general?

unironically to redit, namefaggot

we are getting more than a thank you, famalamdingdong - balkaninsight.com/en/article/bulgarian-orthodox-church-to-be-nominated-for-nobel-prize-02-25-2016

There is nothing to "share" Macedonia must fully integrate to Bulgaria, why would we give up anything to Albania lmao

Greece is a weird country

lmao kys tatarshit, new guys are welcomed

>Donald Trump of Albanian descent?
>Monica Bellucci is of Albanian descent
>Albanian, First Language of Humanity

an hero bulgar scum

rip balk

worthless