Mfw two quebecois speak French right in front of me

>mfw two quebecois speak French right in front of me

Do you know how rude you are being??

It's the official language here so they are free to speak it, and it's not rude.

Why don't you understand the second official language of your country?

It's rude to speak in front of me but not include me in a conversation if we were just speaking. Don't do this.

Why don't you speak Hawaiian, which is an official language of one of your states?

I would love to learn Hawaiian, but nobody teaches it here

We don't have a Federally-mandated official language, actually.

Also because I'm not beholden to the Hawiian Constitution.

Learn to read

>have to switch to english because one idiot didn't bother to learn the most spoken language in the area

sad to say but most people are cucks and will switch to english even if the franco to anglo ration is 10:1 in the same room

>Cuck

*Polite

This cuck thing is the ultimate macho bullshit. Hey why are you so paranoid of being cheated user Mr alpha

Don't you learn french at school?

it's worse here.
>hang out with a bunch of exchange students
>a few germans, 2 portuguese, 2 italians all speaking their own language to each other
>end up talking with a lonely chinese girl
At least she was nice.

>2017
>he speaks only one language

Only because she didn't have anyone else Chinese to talk to.

Chinese people are the #1 worst (well, #2 after Koreans) for talking in their own language instead of English in public.

Eat shit. This thread isn't for hatred towards other languages. Please see this post, shitstain

>Speaking in decent enough french in online game
>They catch my accent and never switch back to french when talking to me even after 2 weeks of asking them
>remove from list and repeat
I fucking hate Quebecois. I just want to practice my French and make some cool international friends.

Good job Québec

t. Zhang Lu Mao Dao Fing Fung

Älskar Québec favä