Tfw Australia exists because Britain wanted a new colony after they lost America

>tfw Australia exists because Britain wanted a new colony after they lost America
>tfw Americans won the revolution because of the French
>tfw not born in the Commonwealth of America
French are the biggest cunts I swear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrhxd4RWkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get fucked kangaroo man

Im literally US' NEET Child country

900 DOLLARYDOOS

it's weird that all french colonies turned total dogshit.

Weren't most of them in Africa anyway

Not weird

kek even their colonies in the Americas are absolute shit, just look at the difference between Haiti and Dominican Republic

A-at least they still h-have G-guiana!

fucking filthy prisonors

of course they do, peru

well you country was near dutch colony (our country) and french colony (vietnam) at that time, why didn't you guys ask their help?

>one replaced the indigenous population with whites
>the other kept the population majority indigenous and even imported niggers en masse with very few whites
>why did they all turn shit?????
really makes you think

Wewflag

There are plenty of terrible former British colonies also; Sudan, Iraq, Yemen, Nigeria, Sierra Leone. But Belgium is easily worst colonist, all of former colonies today are among the poorest and worst countries in the world. Japan's former colonies, though it had very few of them, seem the most successful today.

If you don't include Africa, Britain easily wins

even if you include africa, UK's colonies did better than France's

I mean compared to Japan

I never understand the "Japanese colonies" meme.
they were hardly colonies, and they didn't even colonize savage lands like the europeans did.
except for some of the british colonies like India or Pakistan, you know what I mean.

Are you built like a Brick shithouse?

Look Louisiana or Florida both are shit and they are in clapistan

>be commonwealth of america
>no lousiana purchase
>stay small shitty country along the east coast
>probably full of pussies like canada

thank you france

>French are the biggest cunts

Explain this you massive pack of cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrhxd4RWkY

fuck off we're full

>tfw slave trade was banned in Britain before Australia was colonised
>tfw we could have had delicious black beauties in Australia and COLONISE'D them
>tfw Amerifats get to take all the black chicks

WHAT THE FUCK REEE FUCK YOU BRITAIN YOU FUCKING SHITS YOU FUCKS SHOULD HAVE DELAYED THE BAN SO WE AUSSIES COULD HAVE BLACK GODDESSES IN OUR COUNTRY FUCK

Dam French and Spanish ruining America.

What are Quebec, America, and England ?

>Quebec
I'll give you that
>America
British
>England
Norman

>Norman
pic related

>America
Literally the entire Midwest was French Clay aka the only non shitty part of America

Truman, is that you ?
You finally made it bro ? You escaped the moon ?

The thumbnail kinda looks like a fat naked version of Aladdin

By that logic, the French are also responsible for much of the American South, aka the shittiest parts of America. Also the reason the Midwest is good today is because of the post-revolution American settlement, not the irrelevant French colonial settlements.

Also the Normans weren't French

>Norman weren't French
At the time of Rollo indeed, but at the time of the Conquest of England you'll hardly find any pureblooded Norman, the nobility was racially French(pic related), and their soldiers were French from the Poitou, Saintonge, Anjou, Bourgogne, and so on

>post-revolution American settlement

Enabled by our milirary support

The Normans were Frankish and thus Germanic

Germanic were described as red-haired by Tacitus

Since the Normands aren't red-haired they aren't Germanic

PS : I have myself Norman ancestry, and i can assure you that i'm French both culturally and ethnically

>Franks

The Franks were confederatiion of Gaullish Tribes : Sicambri, Menapii, Bructeri, and so on

Not Germanic at all

Which is the legit Australia general here

because I had a legit question to ask

Quebec was luckily quickly pulled under british rule and saved from itself. Even now it's corrupt as all fuck thanks to the french population.