themaclife.com/category/tech/

>Gear:
ufcstore.com/MMA/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fymk
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/georges-st-pierre-eyeing-ufc-206-return-interested-in-bouts-with-woodley-diaz-and-maia
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-on-fox-21-winner-demian-maia-mma-needs-to-be-treated-as-a-sport-not-a-show
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/end-of-an-era-following-promotions-sale-matchmaker-joe-silva-leaving-ufc
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/marcin-held-diego-sanchez-kelvin-gastelum-jorge-masvidal-teed-up-for-ufc-fight-night-98
mmafighting.com/2016/9/1/12746318/morning-report-canelo-alvarez-open-to-a-boxing-match-with-conor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the news senpai. I feel very updated and ready to begin simulating friends

Just watched the CM Punk docu where he sparred. God he looks like complete shit. Especially after watching Diaz vs McGregor II. What's the +/- CM Punk gets shadow realmed?

RDA BTFO, how will he ever recover?

Did you buy some swaggy gear?

Watch any fights on fight pass?

Check out some new tech?

There's a lot more than just news updates in the OP, friend. Don't be afraid to really check it all out.

>would of

DANA MAKING A RACIST COMMENT ON TUF

streamable.com/fymk
streamable.com/fymk
streamable.com/fymk

DISGRACEFUL

Oh shit boys I just realized something

Conor McGregor

CM

CM Punk

Conor McGregor Punk

that's not racist he does look exactly like him lol

Is Black Beast a reddit fighter?

I think it's supposed to be Chicago Made or something irl

do all asian people look the same to you? fucking racist pos

Good thread, based OP

>tfw I weigh even less than that

At least I'm not short so all I have to do is eat.

Nate has been fighting for more than a decade. Why is he so terrible at cutting the cage?

Who is this?

because the Diaz brothers are unwilling to evolve their game

Hey guys

They inexplicably never drill lateral movement

Hey man

You don't need to change your game when you win every fight.

Apart from these four, who are some /heem/ approved comedians?

I want Sakuraba to win TUF lads

I wanted the black guy from Alaska.

the winner has been spoiled

>four
I think you're seeing double mate.

Nick the tooth

Delet this
No spoilers

>evan

ffs...

Upcoming events:

9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - Gafurov vs Lisita
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/7: TUF Season 24 EP 2 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/14: TUF Season 24 EP 3 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - TBA
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN 97 - Lamas vs Penn
10/21: Bellator 162 - Shlemenko vs Grove
11/05: UFC FN 98 - Dos Anjos vs Ferguson
11/12: UFC 205 - TBA
11/19: Bellator 163 - Chandler vs Henderson

News:

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/georges-st-pierre-eyeing-ufc-206-return-interested-in-bouts-with-woodley-diaz-and-maia

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-on-fox-21-winner-demian-maia-mma-needs-to-be-treated-as-a-sport-not-a-show

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/end-of-an-era-following-promotions-sale-matchmaker-joe-silva-leaving-ufc

mmajunkie.com/2016/08/marcin-held-diego-sanchez-kelvin-gastelum-jorge-masvidal-teed-up-for-ufc-fight-night-98

Fuck off, Pajeet.

no bully

Hows tuf this season so far should I watch?

>racism is funny

Even the average Sup Forums post has evolved past that stage of their teens

Anyone watch Tibau-Nurmagomedov recently?

Good, yes
Watch all of it

There have been rumors that someone leaked the winner of TUF 24
I can't find confirmation anywhere, so I'm just going to assume they're bullshit

Yes the first two fights were good and it seems like they got a good cast. Interesting personalities, different languages/cultures.

I will literally gogoplata the goof who spoils this for me

This is the one TUF season I'm actually excited for

>ayo hol up what finna interim title u want pham?

>This is the one TUF season I'm actually excited for
Wait for TUF Arabia, you'll go nuts

I'm on my way to Tijuana right now, Paco
I hope you're drilling your sub defense because I'm already in my gi and I can't wait to peruvian necktie you

>tuf latin america 3
>the coaches are Forest and Chuck
They couldnt get two guys that speak spanish?

Why don't more fighters go for the wide open rear naked when they get the back as easily as that?

Cowboy Cerrone did when he fought Barboza
It's the smart move tbqh

Is there any financial gain for win by TKO as opposed to submission or are submissions just a dying art in the UFC?

Ok time to create the best council of fighters union once and for all

I'll go with Derrick Lewis,Nate Diaz,Mark Hunt,Carla Esparza and Bryan Barberena

They're not a "dying art" at all, they still happen very often
Remember UFC Fight Night 90
Fighters are becoming more well rounded, so they can be harder to pull off at times

Will el cucy get exposed against RDA?

fans like fighters who stand and bang as opposed to wrestlefuck so yeah their might be some in the long run but on a given night there really is no advantage either way.

But fighters like grapplefuckers too, see GSP, Maia, T-City and El Cucky for example

People just don't like stallers and inactivity, the guys who actually go for GnP and submissions are almost always liked

>Implying you'll ever get near my turtle
Prepare to suffer from the modified mount, after you scream "allah help me" i will bow and arrow your iranian ass.

What's a "council of fighters union"?

I mean stuff like triangles and arm-bars are as prevalent as ever but why arent basic chokes used more heavily? Nearly ever fight I see where a guy gets caught and goes to his ass gives up his back in retreat and the guy in control almost never takes it, they seem they'd rather jut swing away at the head instead.

That might also explain why more fighters don't try to basically stalemate there way out of a take-down attempt. If you watch collegiate wrestling hardly any of the top guys ever actually finish takedowns cleanly against good competition but for some reason in the UFC dudes just get blown over by any decent double leg

Are there any rules that would outright stop someone from stalling creatively though? Like grabbing ankles or crotch locking in response to a takedown? It seems like UFC really handicaps wrestlers so they get more flashy KO's

president,,vice,secretary and this shit

cant recall the correct word for it

>On his ‘Morning Wood w/ Deez Nuts’ podcast, Woodley discussed the worst of it.

>“I can tell you from experience, as being the champion, the last three weeks of my life have been completely the opposite of what you’d think it’d be,” said Woodley, as transcribed by Tristen Critchfield for Sherdog. “I’ve had so many people say, ‘you p****y, you’re scared of this person,’ and I’m like, ‘I just fought an hour ago. I just got the belt.’ I’ve had people say ‘you should be stripped of the belt’ and actually it’s a month today that I won the belt.”

>“I’ve had people call me n*****, and monkey, and all this racist stuff,” he said. “I delete these people, then they’ll create another page and just go back out. People are willing to take so many hours of their day to be so negative.

>“Some people, I look at their page and all they do all day is go against African American athletes and try to racially slur them. That I just think is somebody being ridiculous.”

>GSP, Maia, T-City and El Cucky

One of thee things is not like the others

>implying you can handle my spider guard
You will be so bamboozled that you'll walk right into the star sweep, and from there on it's all over. Once I get to the back, I'll stick to you like white on that fried rice you beaners love so much.

Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of the BJJ dudes and for the most part I root for them to win. But, you have to remember that we're on /heem/ we're not like most people who watch the UFC casually. I probably personally pay for about 5-6 UFC PPVs a year, most of the fans are casuals and buy maybe 1 card a year at most if they dont watch it Buffalo Wild Wings or something. The super casual fan typically doesn't like grappling as opposed to seeing a dude get kick in the face.

>meme guards
>implying you will ever get a hold of my cuffs

my fundamentals game will smash your sport "guards"

>If you watch collegiate wrestling
It's difficult to compare ncaa wrestling to mma wrestling because mma has a lot of other variables. In ncaa you're just trying to pin a guy and score points, whereas in MMA you're worried about getting kneed, punched, or putting yourself in a bad position on the ground. In other words just taking a guy down isn't the end all be all.

I guess he does run boxing after all

mmafighting.com/2016/9/1/12746318/morning-report-canelo-alvarez-open-to-a-boxing-match-with-conor

canelo would heem Conor in a boxing match

lmao its chick magnet

Conor would get frustrated and take Canelo's head off with a wheel kick; first decapitation in the ring

>le avoid all opposition man
Why am I not surprised Canelo would be talking about wanting to fight Mcgregor too

I don't think McGregor is going to want to fight someone rehydrated to 180+ on fight night after that last fight with Diaz

You say fundamentals, I say predictable
Put that gi on, I'll even be gracious enough to start on the bottom. I know you can´t survive in my guard.

He'll dew nuttin

>implying Canelo could take dat left hand

it'll be done in one

yes, round 1 tko for dos anjos

Conor is my boy but that roided up Cruiserweight mexican would drop Conor like he dropped Khan, he's just way too big for him

Mayweather has more money to offer in the fight and the fight make more sense, Canelo should be fighting people his own size not people two or three weight classes lower than him, next he'll want to fight Juan Manual Marquez

Yes

good

>mmajunkie.com/2016/08/marcin-held-diego-sanchez-kelvin-gastelum-jorge-masvidal-teed-up-for-ufc-fight-night-98
Held-Sanchez seems odd but appropriate in a way too. Bit worried though, Sanchez was limping after only a few leg kicks from Lamas. I hope he's not in a situation where his knees are hanging on by paper ribbons, ready to be torn apart by Strong Polish Leglocks.

Not a fan of Gastelum/Masvidal though. Masvidal deserves nicer matchups!

Canelo will be fighting Santa Cruz next at the rate is going

Sanchez has very good BJJ himself, especially defensively.

*had
its been a decade since the Diaz fight

"Canelo calls out Roman Gonzalez, claims he's after his P4P crown"

bruce leeroy

Canelo vs triple G who wins?

His ground game looked pretty good v Miller. I don't think BJJ skills diminish as much as other skills do with age.

JUST

>mfw this one guy on leddit is convinced Lentz could beat McGregor

whew my boy nik lentz dodged a bullet there

Damnit. Taisumov looks really impressive in his last bout.
Life just got way easier for Nik "The Carnie" Lentz, at least.

Sanchez seems like he's nearing the end of his career
He seems to have a glass everything these days
Held is younger and hungrier, and is also a better grappler
Masvidal-Gastelum is a good match imo
Good fight to keep Gastelum active while the clusterfuck that is the top 10 gets sorted out and a deserved step up in competition for Masvidal, one he could certainly win as well

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that was me shitposting on here saying how Lentz is a nightmare match up for McGregor

>AIK supporters
Literally retarded white trash

In actual heem related topics though, I just watched the first TUF episode and both the fights were fucking amazing

The first one was ultra spicy and the second one had a brutal heem, this bodes really well tbqh lads

I am actually legitimately hype

Hello is reem going to win?

you better behave or I will spoil it for you

GGG

I think so desu

but he could get heemed very easily

Yes, Stipe doesn't have the tools to compete on the ground.

It's possible

I'm rooting for Stipe since he's from Ohio but Reem is My Boy-tier