Are there any girls on here? I feel lile this website consists 100% of socially awkward guys?

Are there any girls on here? I feel lile this website consists 100% of socially awkward guys?

yes im a girl

Yes I'm a girl

...with a feminine dick

That makes you the only one

I'm not a girl, but my boyfriend thinks that I'm one.

The only board with a high percentage of females is the cosplay board.

Ps. vaginas are gross and women should learn their place, lol trump won, bitch

Be careful, you don't want to cut yourself with that edge.

Why does this make me laugh

Yeah
AMA

I'm here but I have penis

Frida was a qt

I am a girl (male).

Hey Mac, how many genders are there?

Be glad there aren't any. This board has extremely shit taste as it is, it would be absolutely unvisitable if girls came here

I wish I was a girl

i'm a girl in a man body and i fucking hate it.

Don't we all.

As you can tell there seem to be quite a few traps here, i remember on one of those threads where you draw yourself and the music you liked at different ages there were a bunch that had boys for the younger age then girls for the older one

Nice b8 m8

>men overestimating their abilities and lying about their standing and status

Yeah, there are girls here. You don't have to automatically assume every user is a socially awkward guy just because he/she is posting in Sup Forums. The majority is obviously boys (or lesbians) because the amount of threads and posts about waifus and female musician's looks is astonishing. I think a lot of the girls are also on Music Subreddits.

>70% of men have a general knowledge of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
yeah fucking right lol

I'd like to see this survey followed up with a non-self-assessment quiz. I don't doubt that 70% of dudes think they're competent-as-fuck adults with a solid grip on their financial life, but it's kind of like asking them to measure their own dicks.

You're going to wind up with 70% of dudes having 7-inch-or-greater-dicks.

0% I am well over 30 and I still think girls are icky 100%

Frida kind of looks like Grimes.

Why is her mouth open like that? Is she unable to close it due to a medical issue of some sort that prevents her from closing it completely (perhaps something having to do with her jaw), or does she voluntarily keep it open because she finds breathing through her mouth easier than through her nostrils, perhaps because her nose is stuffy? In any event I feel bad for her and hope she's making due okay with her situation.

>I feel lile this website consists 100% of socially awkward guys?
woah

lol shut up bitch, everyone knows you have to make a conservative investment in the s&p 500 and maybe some real estate when you make money

Claire said in an amoeba video that she thinks justin bieber is a great musician and that she is inspired by him why do people on here still listen to Grimes?

Bitch doesnt even know what an index fund is

loool

Of course.

Girls used to trip-fag and post selfies and shit

Well you said "this website"—yes, that is Sup Forums.

>everyone knows you have to make a conservative investment in the s&p 500 and maybe some real estate when you make money

so you're saying 70% of men do this?

here's another theory: 20% of men know how to use the stock market, the other 50% have never bought a stock in their life, but they're sure they understand the basic concept they're pretty sure they'd kick ass at it if they ever tried

Im gay so pretty much a girl

As crazy as it mighy seem, she can breathe just about as easily as anybody else, her keeping her mouth open like that is actually her attempt in making a sexy face in order to look good in the photo as the good looks compensate for and distract her from the emptiness inside.

I know its hard to get in in your little female lizard brain what a brokerage account is, but you could maybe google it, its that easy in this age

Holy shit retard, can you get even more basic and generalized? Let me guess, you went to 1 lecture of Finance and skipped the rest of the semester. Fucking trustfund kid.

What are you gonna say next, clap your hands and stomp your feet to make a music?

>calling someone a female, thinking it will dismantle her argumentation
>too dumb to think of something himself, goes for the classic google "argument"

Because they like her music/artistic persona.

and because she is not afraid to say that she likes "guilty pleasure acts" such as Insane Clown Posse, Justin Bieber etc.

I also like her because she probably hates classic dadrock and buttrock

Lmao. That looks like a weeaboo boy who found a Japanese girl dumb enough to marry him and know he's meeting with his new and confused father-in-law.

Women shouldn't be allowed here.

All they do is attwhoring. There is no point in identifying yourself as a woman. Unless you're looking for attention.

This board is shit. Imagine if there a lot of women here. It would be Facebook 2.0.

If you are a woman, go suck a dick or go back to your favorite social media.

>Doesn't realize that trolls like him/her are the textbook definition of attention whores

Logic has never been this flawed.

You think women shouldn't be allowed here (as if it's a huge honour to post on this board), but then continue to say that if you are in fact a woman, never but NEVER make that a clear fact when you're posting here. Not even if it would help to clarify your point of view or credibility etc. So how can you forbid women from entering this website if they aren't allowed to identify themselves as women in the first place?

>If you are a woman, go suck a dick or go back to your favorite social media.
Can I also suck a dick, please? I'm a fag btw.

>Thinks it is possible to attentionwhore on an anonymous message board.
Retart.

There's no fucking sense in allowing women here if they can't even into art.

Women are the most superficial creatures in the universe.

And go get HIV and die you faggot

Please, put a little more effort into your anger-fueled shitpost next time.

>And go get HIV and die you faggot
Only if it's from you, daddy

Of course there's. Are you a fucking newfag?

Women aren't able to be emotionally connected to anything. So it doesn't make any sense in allowing them here. They are the same as psychopaths.

>Women aren't able to be emotionally connected to anything

This board has been notorious for tripfags over the years. How new are you?

Hey man calm down, did something happen to you, did someone hurt you?
You sound hurt.
A lot of men are like that too, and there are some women who really do care about music and art.
I actually think it's not that common to be really emotionally connected to and affected by music over all, but I'm glad that I am.

Newfag is soooo insulting. So, what if I was a new faggot, educate me. How do women attentionwhore on this website? I think most girls aren't crazy enough to share their contact info on this board.

>Women aren't able to be emotionally connected to anything. So it doesn't make any sense in allowing them here.
I think you wanted to tell me that you do not make any sense. If women weren't able to emotionally connect to ANYTHING, it would mean they would throw their newborn babies in the trash on a daily basis.

>They are the same as psychopaths.
This sentence indicates that only men can be diagnosed as psychopats. What the fuck?

I know of tripfags, you do not need to tell me that. And how does being a tripfag satisfy someone's desire for attention? It's a nickname with no personal info attached to it.

>How new are you?
Rhetoric question meant to be an insult, classic.

To be fair she said she liked him when she was 13 or something. But yeah her taste in that Amoeba vid was pure trash. Most of it was just her going through shitty CDs she liked as a kid instead of good music which influences her.

I'm a girl. I was born a guy though

i'm 100% male, i have a bepenis

Then you're still a guy.

Shut the fuck up, dude. If guys wanna be girls, let them be. It's hard enough as it is.

girl here, ama

Reeeeeeeee all you want, but you can't deny science.

What's your opinion on opinions?
[op here]

science is for pussy niggas fuck sicnnece

>science is for pussy niggas fuck sicnnece

What rap song are those lyrics from?

Do you fart?

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book’s autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books."

Me, but im also socially awkward, so...

I didn't say I "denied" science. As if trans people themselves deny science. They rely on science. for fucks sake.

9/10

Cool story bro

>They rely on science.

If you have to take a pill to be a woman, you're not a woman.

Fuck off, cis scum. I'm a motherfucking girl