Alright, what the hell does kino even mean? It honestly sounds pretentious as fuck...

Alright, what the hell does kino even mean? It honestly sounds pretentious as fuck. I expect something like this from Sup Forums.

Am I just falling for another one of your stupid memes?

It's the German word for movie theater

This is literally all it is. It's the rest of you reddi/tv/irgin memelords who fall for the bait (the "pleb filter", if you want) of thinking that it means something more special and erudite

It's a meme you dip.

Russian word for cinema. KINO-PRAVDA

Hungarian word for pancakes and Beautiful Artistic Movement Piece.

If it makes you spill your cappuccino on your pannolino, then you're sure: it's kino.

Op here, is it good or bad to be called Kino? I've seen alot of shitty movies called it and a lot of good movies too

It's up to you to figure out how to navigate the layers of irony and reversals of expectations that permeate through the language used here. It's a constantly shifting landscape, where ironic meaning and genuine meaning often become conflated.

kino = touch

A move that touches you

It's the Bulgarian word for cabbage

Have you seen the epitome of spacekino though

>Am I just falling for another one of your stupid memes?

Yes.

Kino is the german word for a movie theater, some professor created a system of categories for various movies, that's where the terms flick and joint come from too. Usually when something's called Kino it's ironic and the movie itself is generally regarded to be bad.

It's a meme you literal fucking autist. Do you think people are being serious when they say that "Smee" is a character in TDKR? Holy fuck, GO OUTSIDE

Its a lottery game here in Chile.

This. Just go with it and you'll figure it out.. or not.
Kino is also this thing(i picked up this image in a stargate thread(bless those threads)and it is called a kino so if u were to make a kino about this kino it would be called a kino kino))

Get out.

Are you saying memes can't be based in reality?

there are different kinds of kino

A shitty forced meme
The word kino needs to be wordfiltered

>Do you think people are being serious when they say that "Smee" is a character in TDKR?
But he is

She's a character from GOAT anime show

Make me, cuck.

You need to be filtered lmao

Jesus that's the an apt description.

Its just a way for people that were made insecure by the whole FILM VS MOVIE VS CINEMA thing to make it a meme

An example of this sort of thing happening before is "FEDORACORE"

it had a meaning, it had a list, it had a set of whats what and then that made people who fall under it insecure
then those insecure "fedorians" started calling everything fedora until no one could remember what it was

Why do people spoonfed?

Who comes into a thread like this and thinks "Yeah, I want to help this newfag who hasn't lurked long enough to figure it out on his own. He's exactly the type of poster we need to indulge on Sup Forums"

Sup Forums died when the concept of "lurk more" was thrown out the window

>cuck

Copypasta

found the redditor

Because you're here because of those people unless you started posting on Sup Forums before 2012

>image.jpg

This. Upvoted.

Sure is summer in here
Lurk more

Nice buzzwords cuck, you sure convinced us
Only you sound insecure

Back to Sup Forums faggot

This thread is the perfect bait for autists.

*tips fedora*

>Nice buzzwords cuck, you sure convinced us
>Only you sound insecure
Whats wrong? Are you new and weren't here for Sup Forums giving us fedoracore? I still have the original if you want to see it, babby.

>Sup Forums started fedoracroe, pleb/patrician and meme X

Truly the most cancerous board
Go back there

why the fuck would that be copypasta?
what do you expect? serious topic discussion with no goofing around?
this board is a playground for somewhat sentient mega-aspies that have the TDKR plane scene on repeat as they potter about the web.
and you, you faggot. cut your cock off and douse your wound in salt you massive cock sloshing fuckbag.

Actually I think it was /fa/ that started it based on that reddit guy. Why does Sup Forums make you Sup Forums posters so insecure?

>Nice buzzwords
>proceeds to spew buzzwords
Fucking hell

Sup Forums is my home board, I hate that place
I haven't been on Sup Forums in 2 years

Oh and heres a recent version of whats its become

>I haven't been on Sup Forums in 2 years
And what makes you think you are well received here?

So fedoracore is just edgy cult movies?

I bey ou enjoy romantic comedies

This is patrician kino

the funny thing about this meme is that it's a french word in reference to a movie that connects with the audience entirely on an emotional basis, not a technical or intellectual or anything else, so literally Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is kino if it effectively excites the small children who watch it

Why would I give a fuck, this board has been complete utter shit since 2013

>So fedoracore is just edgy cult movies?
Pretty much yeah.
>I bey ou enjoy romantic comedies
Roman Holiday was pretty good

Autism

educate yourself, reddit

It's the polynesian word for theater

>he doesn't have the plane scene going on 24/7

its not like i was projecting or anything

Those are all my favorite films

>tfw patrician

Nice.

Spanish slang for 'watching the donkeys trot'

Now it's used for all kinds of visual entertainment

I thought the whole flick < movie < cinema < kino thing was just Sup Forums memesters being funny

Dem trips

>Dr Pavel, I'm CIA

You thought wrong.

>muh Sup Forums
fuck off

moar!!!!!!

nope

You either get kino or you don't. It's not something you learn.

*tips

Why are you getting shit on? You're right

Redditors get pissed off by many memes since they don't cater to their sitcom type sense of humor, so spoonfeeding gives them an opportunity to vent their frustration as well as introduce another redditor to Sup Forums.

>Why are you getting shit on?
Because Sup Forums is currently infected by a STD called Reddit.

What in the name of Globy am I looking at?

A vagina. What are you, 12?

This description is absolute kino.