Match of the Century: No Ronaldo Edition

Starts in 1 bong.

Lineups:

Portugal: Eduardo, Cancelo, Pepe, Bruno Alves, Guerreiro, William, Moutinho, João Mário, Nani, Quaresma, Eder.

Gibraltar: Perez, Garcia, Mascarenhas, Wiseman, R. Chipolina, R. Casciaro, J. Chipolina, Bardon, Walker, Payas, K. Casciaro.

Broadcast:

TVI in Portugal
Dunno where else.

>Gibraltar

Losing to them is worse than losing to Iceland, but Ronnie is not playing so you're going to win anyway

can gibraltar score?

wew such a terrible post

No

>portugal wins the Euro

>on the first match after plays Gibraltar - clear foreign policy message to Spain and the EU
>on the first match after the ref is a jew - clear NWO message to the World

All I want is an Éder goal btw

is this a friendly or a qualifier?

based Eder :)

Friendly

Portugal still haven't scored lol. Gibraltar is San Marino tier.

why would you arrange a qualifier with Gibraltar? who exactly could that prepare you to face?

First game in Portugal after winning the Euros. Perhaps an easy win for the crowd (and to piss Spain)

We not being 3-0 up by now is a disgrace
We are European champions, the other guys literally didn't even reach our box

The only guy slightly upfront with brains on that team is João Mário. Both William and Guerreiro should shoot more too, had some space. Moutinho still is on v bad shape

I predict 2-0 by HT

forgot to add: 4-3-3 is a shit system for attacking

Lads if britain and spain went to war tomorrow for gibraltar who would portugal support?

In a "forget NATO exists" scenario, Portugal would support the UK (if we couldn't stay neutral)

It took 27 minutes to score against gibraltar, well done european "champions"

muh greatest ally

>Australia
>0 Euro wins

I totally agree and being a t.Benfica fan I'm relieved and proud of him to be in Serie A :)

Only country to win 2 continents championships

I'm actually disappointed though

Winning the Oceania championship must be like winning your pub league down at the Dog and Duck though

>only winning by 1-0 against Gibraltar

We are the greatest meme team

It's doesn't matter if you in by 7 or 0. Winning is winning.

you couldn't beat cape verde so why does this surprise you? you were worse winners than greece

Im sure you could gather a bunch of Sup Forums posters and easily win oceania championship. With the best Sup Forums posters would easily beat the 5'3 japs and koreans.

Moutinho needs to fuck off our national team.
No place for him anymore with Adrien , João Mario and Renato

WAKE ME UP

Those two sitters tap in goals could have been goals but they choose to rocket them instead. Feels bad man

Cabo Verde is Portugal

>Ronaldo out for Portugal
>Shaqiri out for Switzerland
This WC qualifier is going to be a shitfest.

ARE YOU GUYS EVEN CELEBRATING THESE GOALS? I'M NOT

>Comparing one of the best players in the world to CR7

Stop, it's already dead

6 goals from Valencia players today, feelsgood
..Its vs Gibraltar and San Marino u-21, fuck

Jesus Christ bacalhau allies...chill. This was almost like that North Korea match all over again.