What did kaepernick mean by this

what did kaepernick mean by this

That he knows he's lost his job to Gabbert and know he just wants to make it look like he's getting cut for politics and not shitty play

WE IZ OPPRESED N SHIT

Black people need to stop giving me reasons to oppress them.

FUCK THE POLICE

What I don't understand about this thing is how white people are taking this as a personal attack on them. He said he had a problem with cops, not white people

He meant only the white cops moron, not the black ones.

we're not, we're taking it as an attack on the country as a whole. your black twitter friends are just saying "white people" because that's one of their favorite buzz phrases.

mfw Americans unironically think their police aren't the worst in the world

Show me where he said I'm only talking about white cops. Quit putting words in peoples mouths to fit your agenda

>Attack on the country

How is a man not standing up an attack on the country

It's implied you dumb piece of shit.

Every one of these thread has the same few reddit fags that show up with the same comments

>The anthem is stupid
>white people are stupid
>He's right about the cops
>Its no big deal

Then they just respond to every comment until the thread is deleted.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Albert Einstein.

Kap really makes me think

don't try to simplify the situation, you know exactly what he wasn't standing up for, the national anthem. it was a publicity stunt to attract reporters to his locker after the game. and if you watch that interview then you would see that he makes a few good points, but he ruined that by prefacing it with a disrespectful and irresponsible action. athletes are role models, remember, this isn't just any other kind of job you need to uphold a higher level of professionalism when you are in the public eye.

Boipucci

all those things are true though

USA cops are great consider what they have to deal with.

>We all human
>Does massa like me now?

Kaep is literally blacker than Cam.

Call him an uncle tom you shitskin

Conservative Americans everyone.

Not standing up for a shitty song is considered disrespectful. You guys aren't any worse than th sjw that get offended by everything

>protesting against oppression
>wears a shirt with Castro on it
The guy is dumb as dirt.

>No distinction between
>Broken system
>Broken country
Maybe it is because people fought and died for one of them cuck.

your opinion of the song is irrelevant, what the song represents is the important part. this should not be a difficult concept to grasp. the kids watching, that's the important part. if you want reporters, say something controversial on twitter, and they will come.

I don't give a fuck if some Jew controlled puppets died for shit you fucking brainwashed statist bootlicker.

>all white people = pol memethink
really nailed my neurons

Fuck the song. It represents the slaughter of native Americans, the enslavement of African Americans, the illegal invasion of Iraq, the nuking of Hiroshima and so many more atrocities.

If you had half a brain and aren't blinded by "MUH PATRIOTISM" you would realize it's all brainwashing bullshit designed for you to give up to your Jewish government overlords fucking cuck

White people on Sup Forums are hyper sensitive for some reason. Can't wait till they're a minority desu

>All dat edge on a cuck
Yes the entirity of us history can be boiled down to jews.

You're dumb.

It's also brainwashing believing that the black community's biggest problem is "rogue cops" and not the epidemic that is black men killing black men. It's all a distraction to keep the black community in the pocket of the democratic party.

i choose to support the flag, i'm not brainwashed. because i recognize that this country is a good country specifically because it has people with differing goals and mindsets, and while the people i disagree with have done things that i disagree with, they are dead. this country has produced a lot of good people and contributions to the world, and if you disregard that just because of our flaws, then you are naive.

>it's white people's fault that black dads don't stick around and black kids grow up without a father figure and turn to crime

Why is someone acting unpatriotic bad?

Fuck the flag, fuck the anthem, fuck the military. Bum ass faggot, stop pledging allegiance to a piece of fabric, I'm more American than you for voicing my opinion rather than bootlicking the government like the founding fathers didn't want you to do. In fact they even warned of the dangers of the flag.

>70% of black children grow up in single parent households because of racist police and republicans

It actually is because they created the system of racism by jailing them for non violent drug offenses at longer rates than white kids even when controlled for previous offenses

the founding fathers died 300 years ago, this is a new world now that they wouldn't be able to fathom. do you know what else they did? they gave us the ability to amend our constitution to adapt to changing times. but despite all that, i have no love for this government, it's the country that i love. as many people have been saying in the past few days, years even.

I will always be infinitely more American than you and any "conservative" hicks that take a meaningless song way too seriously. The founding fathers are all laughing at you from the grave.

so stop doing drugs.......

The CIA literally distributed crack and guns in poor black neighborhoods...

72% of black kids grow up without a father. Are 72% of black fathers selling drugs? That's not really an excuse

I understand why the anthem and shit plays before games but come on.

How many soldiers died fighting to protect America? How many soldiers died doing some old fucks bidding for money/power or trying to fix a problem some old fuck caused?

Not only are young men and women out to die for reasons they barely even know. And then if you dare sit down during a song to protest against the old fucks, you're disrespecting every single person in the army.

the point is they were americans and they died, and they deserve our respect. most of the people protesting this would literally shit themselves and pass out if they were in those dead men's shoes for ten minutes. and the flag doesn't just represent the military it represents the country as a whole, our people, our culture, and our industry.

Because a lot of them are killed and imprisoned for non violent drug offenses. And those "stats" don't take into account the unmarried fathers that actually see their kids at least 3-5 times a week and financially support them.

They deserve respect because they threw their life away for Jews? LOL

Your average brain dead American everyone

>non violent drug offenses
you make that sounds like "driving while black"

>man I was just slinging crack behind the school and they locked me up, fucking raycis n shiet
literally no one's fault but theirs

no, they died for their fellow soldiers, and their families, just like any soldier does.

>the point is they were americans and they died, and they deserve our respect.
So the flag is some untouchable and unquestionable symbol that no one can stand or speak against?
>most of the people protesting this would literally shit themselves and pass out if they were in those dead men's shoes for ten minutes.
Would've never guessed untrained civilians wouldn't do well in combat situations.
>and the flag doesn't just represent the military it represents the country as a whole, our people, our culture, and our industry.
And it represents the police force, which he is "against".

Did they put it in their collard greens?

People are responsible for their actions. And continuing the cycle of prison recidivism is a niggers choice.

Mexicans have nearly identicle poverty rates to niggers, but yet you don't see them going to jail at 4x the white people rate. And it sure as hell isn't because white judges love spics.

by the way, what's the racial makeup of police officers in predominantly black cities? I know what I'd guess

whitey mad af

unless you have a bone to pick with every single aspect of this country then yes, the flag and the anthem are both off limits. that's a broad spectrum you're taking on there, and if you do it then you probably don't know what your endgame is. the flag and the anthem also represent the people who adopted him after his biological family abandoned him. so if anyone should know anything about gratefulness and respect, it's colin kaepernick.

Nice bait

is he a space cadet?