Tfw when you criticize Islam on Facebook and a Muslim private messages you asking if you have any questions about Islam

>tfw when you criticize Islam on Facebook and a Muslim private messages you asking if you have any questions about Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well, do you?

Well, do you?
That's a rather nice opportunity.

>tfw you dont have a facebook

No, I know everything I need to know.

They ask as if I care.

Consider yourself lucky.

why not ask about what you know and see what they'll say?

> All these dead americans

Please, I can only get this erect

happened to me on instagram, blown him the fuck out and of course he retreated into muslim classic excuse "you're dumb, arrogant and don't know anything about islam".
you just can't reason with these guys, you just can't

>criticise something
>don't care to be more informed on it

Americans.

Whats left to ask? 'Why cant people leave Islam'?

They will just divert to Iraq War or KKK etc etc. Facebook is cancerous.

>blown him the fuck out and of course he retreated into muslim classic excuse "you're dumb, arrogant and don't know anything about islam".
>don't care to be more informed on it
See above, everything is open and blatant with Islam. Its as clear as American history.

As much as I hate the religion that seemed like a decent way for him to respond.

I dont want them to respond. There is no justification. I want them to be silent and/or convert to Christianity.

>everything is open and blatant with Islam
>religion
>blatant, not multi-interpretable
>just like history
oh wait its american history, you're right then

You can open a book of America history.

You can open a hadith or Quran and read Islamic history.

you're right actually

You should reply with:

>"Everything I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11"

i like doing that

That's Judaism though

>when you can't even tell if an USA flag is memeing or not

Did you call him a goat fucker terrorist?

that would explain why he was a nonce

>Muhammad shaved his armpits

it gets better

>Did you call him a goat fucker terrorist?
No, I was posting about the refugee ban. Saying it wasnt a Muslim ban and Muslims cannot be labeled as victims when Islam is the aggressor across the region.

kek

the arabs never allowed for wewuzzery

>koran is blatant and historically accurate
you don't know how history studies work do you?

Well its a good middle ground for Americans and Muslims to meet.

Americans cannot be labeled as victims when America is the aggressor.

>koran is blatant and historically accurate
Can you stop quoting things blatantly wrong?

The Quran is a Islamic holy book, I suppose we should just all forget it? Not mainline enough?

>Americans cannot be labeled as victims when America is the aggressor.
He was British.

> I can talk shit about them
> But they can't talk about mine

Fucking cumskins

>But they can't talk about mine
Talk about what? Its literally the same ban Obama put in place.

Other countries around the world dont have populations that reacted like Muslims have the last 7 years.

>I suppose we should just all forget it? Not mainline enough?
>there is not enough evidence, therefore we should call it in
hmmm

>muh freedom of speech
Amerikkkans everybody

>there is not enough evidence, therefore we should call it in
So the Quran isn't an Islamic holy book?

How exactly can anyone justify killing people who leave the religion? Or who draw an image of god?

Nigga you said they have to be silent/convert while you can freely talk shit about them.

>you said they have to be silent/convert while you can freely talk shit about them.
So then, here we begin my post....

Muslims are the oppressor in Middle East, not the US or Christians. Muslims are majority and ISIS is exclusively Muslims. Therefore, its Christians and other minorities who are at most risk and nee refugee status.

A'ight, Imma bite this one.
You're a retarded for being christian and thinking they are any different. It's pretty much the same sandnigger doctrine, they came from the exactly same source.

Then he should have banned the countries responsible for 9/11, like Saudi Arabia or EAU

>You're a retarded for being christian and thinking they are any different. It's pretty much the same sandnigger doctrine, they came from the exactly same source.
I never said I was Christian, I said its Christians who are the ones at risk. Not Muslims.

With that said, Christianity is structure and spread differently than Islam.

>Then he should have banned the countries responsible for 9/11, like Saudi Arabia or EAU
He didnt because this is Obama executive order from several years ago. Trump used the same order to avoid any legal or media problems but they bit his bait regardless.

All 10 cm?

You wanted them to convert from a shitty mudsand religion to a slightly less shitty mudsand religion.
If you were smart you would've used the opportunity to make questions that would make himself be without answers and thus questions his own standing grounds or at least confirm your prejudices.

Wow, this is an unprecedented level of retarded.

>or at least confirm your prejudices.
Thats what the Quran is for.

>this is an unprecedented level of retarded.
Islam is a cult, not a religion.

So it WILL be resisted.

>It's pretty much the same sandnigger doctrine, they came from the exactly same source.

incorrect

Then he's just gonna do what Obama did but more autistic

We both know you haven't read the Qu'ran, though.

Yes they did. You can trace back all the bits both religions stole from old Mesopotamian creeds.

With that logic, so is Christianity since both religions have the same Abrahamic God and same branches of Prophets.

Hell, we even consider Jesus as a prophet, does that trigger your autism as well?

>Then he's just gonna do what Obama did but more autistic
I'm not sure what that means but regardless, its only a halt for 3 months. Thats why the 'outrage' was completely overboard.

>We both know you haven't read the Qu'ran, though.
I can read from it at any time. I havent read all the Federalist Papers either.

Magic is real!
God is all knowing, all powerful but a highly insecure entity in need of large amounts of cash and attention because, well, god is an all powerful Diva? (Who hates fags btw)
Sure.. which part of any of this is not retarded?

holy book is not a reliable source, it will never be.
it will be suspected to be written with heavy bias, and there'll be no way proofing its truth or falsehood

Islam began when Muhammad was praying in a cave and had an 'angel' strangle him, he then thought he was possessed and tried to kill himself. Later began thinking he was a prophet.

Christianity began when it was believed that Jesus was God who entered into His own creation, taking on the form of a human.

Christians believe that you cannot earn your way into Heaven and belief on Jesus is the only way to get there

Muslims believe that you just need to be a muslim, however salvation is still not guaranteed. Being a Jihadist is a sure way to get into heaven

Very different religions

>With that logic, so is Christianity since both religions have the same Abrahamic God and same branches of Prophets.
No, Islam piggybacks off Judaism and Christianity for relevancy.

But only Islam punishes people for leaving and for depicted God etc etc. Religions don't use these functions and the UN itself says that a religion is not so if members are not free to leave.

This. Islam is a cult. Nothing more

>holy book is not a reliable source, it never will be.
Gee how convenient. Mandatory reading for Muslim, everyone else should just pass it up though.

that's not even the most retarded part.
>nothing can happen without god's approval but committing sin is somehow our fault
>everything will happen just like how god write it in the holy book but somehow we're free to decide our fate
same can be said for christianity though

Islam is literally a rogue sect of christianity

oops wrong one

You are citing made up "lore" origins of both as actual historical origin.

you're saying both religions are the same. That's what I'm responding to mate

c'mon dude

These faggots are confirmed for never reading the Bible. Sure Islam is a disgusting primitive religion but at least they follow their beliefs. You are all passive christians that doesn't respect any of the christian dogmas and still think you are going to heaven.
Well, you're not. The bible is the word of God and the bible is clear.

t; UC Berkley rioter

>everyone else should just pass it up though.
where did i imply that? you can read dan brown books, but will you take it as actual incident?
you read koran to get a perception of muslim way of life not a scientific truth, which is what studies are

I clearly typed they have the same place of origin, like monkeys and humans came from the same species. They both originated from the exact same movement and slightly deviated apart with time. Even still 70% of their content is the same.

Islam is literally a rogue sect of christianìty. In those days some christians believed very different things about jesus than what is believed today

>ou are all passive christians that doesn't respect any of the christian dogmas and still think you are going to heaven.
>Well, you're not. The bible is the word of God and the bible is clear.
The only 'dogma' you need to believe in if you're Christian is that Jesus Christ was the son of God. And by accepting that God created you, loves you, provides for you and watches over you; only then will Christ welcome you upon his return.

And hes God, so he knows if its unironic or not.

And muhammad literally just copied them and added his own spin

Lol, what a retard. Do you realize any religion has different branches because of different interpretations of the same texts? Christianity varies from Orthodoxy to American protestant churches with gospel music and shit. Islam varies from ISIS salafism to Sufi meditative practices and New Age Quranism. Judaism has Jews from orthodox habad Jews to liberal Judaism with gay marriage.

>holy book is not a reliable source
>you read koran to get a perception of muslim way of life
Stop contradicting yourself.

wait, I'm confused. Are you a christan? I don't get it.

Also I do know how to get saved, and I am saved

the earliest 1st century church hymns sang about Jesus being God in the flesh, no different from today

No, it's not and you're a kid if you actually think that. That's just what your cucked ass culture taught you. You are going to hell for working on the sabbath, that's just a fact. Deal with it.

>Do you realize any religion has different branches because of different interpretations of the same texts?
Christians have reformed Christianity over and over.

If Muslims really believe that ISIS isn't Islam, they should fight it. Not flee.

I have about 56 entries from the same book that contradicts that passage.
What now?

Different schools had different beliefs

I remember reading that those directly north and south of arabia had beliefs that were more in line with what muhammad ended up inventing

Em.. Would anyone deny he was white? It's written in all the Muslim books he was nice, had pale skin and black hair etc. Actually Arabs has always considered themselves white, it's Europeans who don't consider Arabs white. Arabs has always despised black people, Muhammad pointed out that they should obey to caliph even if caliph is black slave as an example that even the most despised people can be pious etc.

>No, it's not and you're a kid if you actually think that.
Yes, it is. Jesus Christ didnt require people to observe Sabbath in order to receive his grace.

All you need to do is believe in and love (thank) Jesus Christ for his sacrifice. That his gift to us, he said it himself.

>You are going to hell for working on the sabbath, that's just a fact. Deal with it.

the Sabbath was a law in Ancient israel. Jesus did away with those laws mate.

I am really confused on whether you're christian or not. Yes or no?

how retarded someone gotta be to think perceptions = truth.
perception may vary, the truth wont.
that's why you shouldn't skip your highschool hillbilly boy.

Nice bait, you got me this far but you you pushed too much with this one.

Peace.

can you at least start citing sources?

>perception may vary, the truth wont.
I couldn't agree more.

Thats why reading the holy book is a reliable source.

No, I'm not. I'm a former christian that studies religions and myths and some anthropology.
Also Jesus never existed, that's pretty fucking historically established, you know?

>Also Jesus never existed, that's pretty fucking historically established, you know?

Can you name one historian that agrees with you please

Oh, absolutely. It is a great read.
infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Of course he wasn't black. Who would claim he was except the Nation of Islam which is usual American black sect that has nothing to do with Islam.
Do you know ISIS claims that anyone who doesn't support them is not Muslim and kill people? Read about takfirism. Also they oppress people irrelevant of religion. Most of Syrians do not want to be forbidden from smoking, jerking off, wearing just hijab instead of full paranja clothes and live under the rule of fascist dictatorship.

>Yes, it is. Jesus Christ didnt require people to observe Sabbath in order to receive his grace.
>All you need to do is believe in and love (thank) Jesus Christ for his sacrifice. That his gift to us, he said it himself.
Where does that disprove this?

>this idiot think there isn't any contradiction in koran
seriously nigger? the only truth you can learn from koran is the fact that its multi-interpretable therefore uslims have wide possibility of excuse, therefore cant be trusted

Very embarrassing. If you read these passages you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Example; God createds the birds, then later creates a bird infront on adam.

This is not a contradiction

Ahh the ebionites were a group believing to be a prophet

Nestorians were iffy about the whole mother of god thong

>this idiot think there isn't any contradiction in koran
>this idiot thinks he can keep implying what I'm saying
Quran is a holy book and a reliable source of information on the religion. If you have a problem with whats in it, take that up with Muslims.

Not me.

>Most of Syrians do not want to be forbidden from smoking, jerking off, wearing just hijab instead of full paranja clothes and live under the rule of fascist dictatorship.
Then why aren't they fighting ISIS? With their numbers; it wouldnt even be a match, right?

You're a retard. You can equate Muslims (1,6 billions of people worldwide) with ISIS (who are mostly Arab Sunni Salafist Muslims). Would you imply Assad is not Muslim or his troops aren't Muslims? Would you imply ISIS doesn't execute anyone who opposes them?

The Quran does have contradictions. You're right.

Like it says that Gods word can never be corrupted, then says the Bible is Gods word, then says that Jesus didn't die on the cross

>Then why aren't they fighting ISIS? With their numbers; it wouldnt even be a match, right?

Every single one besides three that I know of.
Literally you cannot find any mention of Jesus or his acts, even though several other figures are heavily documented in the same time period, except for these very few historians.
One of them I do not recall the name, but was generally regarded as not objective and correct and had a big religious agenda and bias. The other is Saint Thomas Aquinas, which briefly mentioned Jesus, but was a catholic priest mind you. All of the others, specially roman historians, do not once mention anything ever related to it.

In fact, you can trace back all the process of catholics' process of creating a messianic figure. In the old testament John and Moses have extreme similarities to Jesus, all that of course because they were all based on old Mesopotamian tales and other pagan roots.

The only actual evidence of Jesus' existence was the shroud of Turin, which was proved to be fake by carbon dating, since then the Vatican has assumed to be fake, retracted that, went back to claim it was holy and has prohibited any further tests on it.