HTTT> In Rainbows > OK Computer > The Bends > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey

HTTT> In Rainbows > OK Computer > The Bends > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Other urls found in this thread:

allposters.co.uk/-sp/Radiohead-In-Rainbows-Music-Poster-Posters_i9843172_.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HTTT first

Lol stop lying to yourself. That album is even worse than Pablo Honey. Fucking contrarian

My opinion>Their opinion (masc.)>Their opinion>Your opinion>Their opinion(fem.)

Listen to Sail to the Moon again

Ok Computer > Kid A > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > In Rainbows > The Bends > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Tkol>amsp>amnesiac>kida>inranbows>httt>okc>bend

so many plebs here

I fucking love HTTT but putting it first is just wrong.

Stop being such a contrarian user

(Of the ones I've listened to so far)

In Rainbows=The Bends>Hid A What=OK COMPUTER>Amnesiac>HTTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Life of Pablo.

Amnesiac > OK Computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > The Bends > The King of Limbs > Hail to the Thief > Pablo Honey

Objective rankings:

In Rainbows > OK Computer > Kid A/Amnesiac > AMSP > HTTT > TKOL > The Bends >>>>>>>>> Pablo

>Objective

What's the most accessible Radiohead song?
Whenever I want to get my friends into them I never know what song to pick.

Kid A = AMSP > In Rainbows = The Bends = OKC > HTTT > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey

KA>TKOL>IR=AMSP>OKC=AMN>HTTT>TB>>PH

Creep

JUST

GODTIER
Kid A, In Rainbows, OK Computer

Great tier
Amnesiac, AMSP, TKOL

alright tier
HTTT, The Bends

meme tier
life of pablo

>tfw Amnesiac slowly grows from your second to worst Radiohead album to top 3

Kid A > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > The Bends > OK Computer > AMSP > HTTT > TKOL > Life of Pablo

I honestly commend Radiohead for a mostly excellent discography. Anything HTTT and up are great albums, though I do wish they move away from their mostly electronic sound. It'd be a nice change of pace.

AMSP > Kid A > Amn > IR = TKOL > HTTT > OKC > The Bends > PH

i don't get why all the 13 year olds who hate TKOL think they can post their opinions?

In Rainbows > Amnesiac > The King of Limbs > Kid A > A Moon Shaped Pool > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > Ok Computer > Pablo Honey

pleb spotted

Pleb checklist

>puts king of limbs in bottom 3
>hail to the thief top 3
>kid a over amnesiac
>ok computer over kid a
>a moon shaped pool over in rainbows

TKOL>Amnesiac>OKC>Kid A >>>>>> literally who cares

this

1. Kid A
2. OK Computer
3. In Rainbows
4. King of Limbs
5. Amnesiac
6. Moon Shaped Pool
7. Bends
8. Hail to the Thief
9. Pablo Honey

Is there anywhere I can find the In Rainbows artwork in high quality? I want a poster like this one
allposters.co.uk/-sp/Radiohead-In-Rainbows-Music-Poster-Posters_i9843172_.htm
But in A2/A1 size instead of A3, but I need the artwork in high enough DPI to print my own.

Im ok with this

Reckoner
Airbag
Desert Disk

In Rainbows > HTTT > Ok Computer > The Bends >The King of Limbs > Kid A > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey - AMSP (Haven't listened to it fully yet)

I love how Sup Forums has a little circlejerk over a few radiohead albums, and if you don't like them youre a pleb. This is because nowhere else thinks theyre genius' for liking an album more than another.

Kid A and Amnesiac were boring

start with in rainbows. Most people i've shown the album to have really enjoyed it. Even a friend who's very stubborn on british grime and aussie grunge shit loved it.

Start with 15 step, weird fishes, nude or something like that. People usually really enjoy them.

>moon shaped pool behind in rainbows

>Amnesiac just above PH

what

>Kid A, Amnesiac
>In Rainbows, OKC
>AMSP, HTTT, TKOL
>The Bends

I've just never got Amnesiac (or TKOL, I forgot that one). All the other albums clicked with me after some time had passed, but Amnesiac is still processing in my head.

In Rainbows > The Bends > A Moonshaped pool > Kid A > OK Computer > King of Limbs > Amnesiac > HTTT

Amnesiac is probably the one that wears the longest on you before clicking, but once it does you'll remember why I put it up top

Daily reminder:

Kid A>Amnesiac=Ok Computer>A Moon Shaped Pool=In Raimbows>The King of Limbs Live>The Bends>the coldplay one>the nirvana one

HTTT is pretty good, only succeded by In Rainbows and A Moon Shaped Pool and on the same level as OK Computer desu

God Tier

Amnesiac - OK Computer - AMSP - Kid A

Just Good Tier

In Rainbows - The Bends - TKoL

Average Tier

HTTT

lmao Tier

Pablo Honey

there are no other rankings this is the official

In Rainbows>Amnesiac>The Bends>Kid A>AMSP>Ok Computer>TKOL>>>HTTT>>>>>>PH

>listening to Radiohead

Kid A>OK Computer>Amnesiac>In Rainbows>AMSP>HTTT>The Bends>TKOL>Pablo Honey

>yes
>no
>maybe
>yes
>fuck no you cunt

That's an evaluation of the checklist's quality not me filling it out.

Pablo Honey is the only possible contrarian favorite, stop relying on buzzwords in lieu of actual criticism. HTTT is a great album, it manages to be pretty long without having any filler. Yes you read that right, I'm saying there's absolutely no filler on this thing (which we can't say about In Rainbows, OK Computer, Kid A, or Amnesiac). There's a lot of diversity on this thing, and although its cohesiveness suffers as a result, I still enjoy myself almost the whole way through, maybe with the exception of Punchup (still not filler, though).

what's filler on Rainbows? That whole album is perfection.

You're either delusional, have the most unusual taste, or are baiting.

I'd say Bodysnatchers is not on the same level as Nude, Videotape or Weird Fishes. House Of Cards and Faust Arp could also be a notch behind the strongest points.

Hail to the Thief > Kid A > OK Computer > A Moon Shaped Pool > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > The Bends > The King Of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Faust Arp

>The Bends >
more like The Bellends, kek
>Radiohead, the most hyped and probably the most over-rated band of the decade, upped the ante for studio trickery. They had begun as third-rate disciples of the Smiths, and albums such as Pablo Honey (1993) and The Bends (1995) that were cauldrons of Brit-pop cliches. Then OK Computer (1997) happened and the word "chic" took on a new meaning. The album was a masterpiece of faux avantgarde (of pretending to be avantgarde while playing mellow pop music). It was, more properly, a new link in the chain of production artifices that changed the way pop music "sounds": the Beatles' Sgt Pepper, Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk, Michael Jackson's Thriller. Despite the massive doses of magniloquent epos a` la U2 and of facile pathos a` la David Bowie, the album's mannerism led to the same excesses that detracted from late Pink Floyd's albums (lush textures, languid melodies, drowsy chanting). Since thee production aspects of music were beginning to prevail over the music itself, it was just about natural to make them "the" music. The sound of Kid A (2000) had decomposed and absorbed countless new perfumes, like a carcass in the woods. All sounds were processed and mixed, including the vocals. Radiohead moved as close to electronica as possible without actually endorsing it. Radiohead became masters of the artificial, masters of minimizing the emotional content of very complex structures. Amnesiac (2001) replaced "music" with a barrage of semi-mechanical loops, warped instruments and digital noises, while bending Thom Yorke's baritone to a subhuman register and stranding it in the midst of hostile arrangements, sounding more and more like an alienated psychopath. Their limit was that they were more form than content, more "hype" than message, more nothing than everything.

Not really baiting, but looking back at what I wrote I can see how it comes off. I'm just a guy who's sick of HTTT getting called the "filler album" when others are more deserving of that label.

The Bends > TKOL > Amnesiac > HTTT > Kid A > OK Computer > Pablo Honey > In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool

>Bodysnatchers is not on the same level as Nude, Videotape or Weird Fishes
yes
>House Of [sic] Cards [...] could also be a notch behind the strongest points.
yes
>Faust Arp could also be a notch behind the strongest points.
fuck you

i love how everyone agrees Pablo Honey is awful

Definitely not a filler album, but there's a couple of songs which are a bit distant from the best on the album. It feels like a 7.5 or 8 for me, still, it's a great record.

I think it's certainly better than The Bends or studio TKOL.

>fuck you
Don't know, it's been a while since I've heard it, and I wasn't it feeling it much then.

Still, In Rainbows is clearly not perfection all the way through.

>TKOL that low
>HTTT that high

Name three good songs from AMSP that aren't Present Tense.

>OK Computer above The Bends

Kid a > Amnesiac > OK Computer > AMSP > In Rainbows > TKOL > HTTT > The Bends > Pablo Honey
Probably Nude or Jigsaw Falling into Place
Idioteque, True Love Waits, Glass Eyes, Ful Stop

Kid A
In Rainbows
OK Computer
The Bends
Amnesiac
the rest are shite

daydreaming, burn the witch, tinker tailor

Ful Stop
Decks Dark
Desert Island Disk

>True Love Waits
>burn the witch
Decks Dark

BAD

Daydreaming
Desert Island Disk
The Numbers

YES The Numbers Is A Good Song

NO it isn't
Proof: I said so

>Decks Dark
>BAD

Amnesiac > Kid A > OK Computer > The Bends > In Rainbows > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Hail to The Thief - Pablo Honey

No, you're just a faggot