Sup Forums is honestly a scary board

Sup Forums is honestly a scary board

who agrees? I feel for my friends of different cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/10/police-question-gang-who-attacked-refugee-centre-with-eggs-fireworks/
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=e-LaVXH6qK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of them are LARPing non-whites or neckbeards that will never do anything, don't worry

If you think Sup Forums of 2017 is "scary" then you'd have a heart attack at the Sup Forums of 2012, lel

Sup Forums has become very sanitized since the election and /r/the_donald taking over much of the user base. Now most people their claim their hatefulness is ironic or "for the lulz", when back then they made it clear they were very serious about it.

It only scares me to see that there's so many dumb humans in the world.
I fear for the future of the race.

I hate the Sup Forumsshit redditors invading Sup Forums.
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD FAGGOTS!

is Sup Forums the good Sup Forums?

scary as in a mental asylum prison full of mentally ill scumbags, yeah I agree

Im pretty sure most of these sickos are locked up in prisons or hospitals

I don't visit it. But I'm pretty sure the people I know are worse than Sup Forums.
My mom (small Asian woman) always pretends to drive over Moroccans when they ride on the street on a bike.
My little brother (1.85) is a Hitlerboo.
The girlfriend of my best friend collects WW1 and WW2 items.

Some guys I know were responsible for.
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/10/police-question-gang-who-attacked-refugee-centre-with-eggs-fireworks/

:')

What do you have against people who are always right?

You mean the people who predicted ICANN would shut down the Internet back in October and had a whole thread with a countdown to go along with it?

yeah
like there recently was a thread where a balding brit made a thread about how theres a conspiracy which puts chemicals on their drinking water which causes balding
300+ replies or so and only maybe 5 or so told him that he is being a fucking retard
very serious board, only good for some keks

t: al-abdulrah al-kebab bin-finlandia

Fear not, my friend. You can always huehue in such a situation.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are exactly the same

Hey regressive left: why do you often stereptype Sup Forumsacks as "inbred hillbilly pigfuckers", then get triggered when someone makes fun of minorities? Aren't both of them hateful? Shouldn't you be attacking someone based on their words rather than their appearance?

By lumping together all southerners as inbred hicks, or saying that all people with a southern accent are racist, or that everyone who's racist is southern, you're no better than the "racists" you claim to oppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

You and France are exactly the same.

Saudi Arabia and Brazil are exactly the same. Except Saudi Arabia decapitates less people.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
this desu
The worst thing ever is when you get newfags saying shit like "Sup Forums was always an ironic board. We never hated Jews or blacks"
Lel you think int is being raided? Pol has been raided non-stop for the last 10 months or so.
>people don't agree with me
>"t-they must be mentally deranged! H-heh."

it's been confirmed that legit mentally ill people have posted on Sup Forums. some aren't mentally ill though, just somewhat retarded

or that portal. Remember that fiasco?

Sup Forums is full of kids.

It's no crime desu.

>it's been confirmed that legit mentally ill people have posted on Sup Forums

>there are some rapists in Greece
>ergo Greeks are rapist
What kind of logic is this?
Sup Forums used to have the Sheik Matthew or whatever. He was arrested on terrorist charges. He always used to post pro-ISIS shit here on Sup Forums. He was a namefag on Sup Forums. Does this mean we should slam all of Sup Forums for being islamic extremists?
>just somewhat retarded
Cool ad hom. I'll let you rephrase that if you'd like

They have mental issues though

Pretty sure throwing eggs isn't allowed though

the "Sup Forums is always right" meme, when said seriously at least because we've seen that too, is how mediums and the like work: you remember the hits but forget/ignore the many more misses

if Greece had as many rapists %-wise as Sup Forums has morons and crackpots or people roleplaying as such, I'd be ok with calling Greeks rapists too

and yeah Sup Forums harbors all sorts of deranged people too, no doubt. the board just attracts them less than Sup Forums for obvious reasons

stop spouting off fallacies (muh ad hom, muh ecological), you might attract Sup Forumsacks who love both of them when it comes to certain groups

Sup Forums is scary. I'm avoiding that place 2bh.

Same with /r9k/ - it was great in march 2015 when the rare pepe meme started but then you realise just who you're talking to and you ditch the place

The same people that said that the Quebec shooting was done first by a muslim, then in a relationship with the morrocan guy, then a false flag when they realized a white guy did it? Or when they said a dead 60 years old guy punched Spencer?

>on a thread about aspergers people say they have aspergers
>this thread happens to be on Sup Forums

Okay
Let's open up Norgetraden. Because it's a norwegian thread, there's a congregation of Norwegian posters.
And because this thread is on Sup Forums, it means a majority of int posters are Norwegian.

There's nothing in that photo or what you said to suggest:
1) there's a higher occurance of aspergers on Sup Forums than on other boards
2) that a very low form of aspergers (as some of them claimed) isn't within normal boundaries (read the DSM, you'll learn that we all have essentially every mental illness, just at varying degrees)

I agree with you on that. it's very likely that Sup Forums as a whole just exhibits more mental illness than the general population, except some normier boards

boards like Sup Forums and /r9k/ just let the inmates run amok more, due to their content. and i'm not saying it isn't funny sometimes either

>if Greece had as many rapists %-wise as Sup Forums
Feel free to share the statistics. I'm yet to find any stats by any academic institution or governing body in this matter.
>morons and crackpots or people roleplaying as such
Ad hom + ad hom + quasi-ad hom = not an argument
>the board just attracts them less than Sup Forums for obvious reasons
And those obvious reasons are..?
They're not obvious to me, so please share them
>stop spouting off fallacies
"Stop trying to point out the fact that my entire argument was pulled out of my ass! I'm right because I said so!"

Someone is in denial

I imagine Sheldon Cooper would make a fine nazi.

Are /r/the_donald and Sup Forums the new bronies?

They spam off-topic Trump threads absolutely EVERYWHERE (particularly Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums are prone to this - those boards were never good but now they're becoming nigh unusable) daily, and when they get called out on their bullshit, they cry out stock replies like "triggered cuck", "cultural marxism", or "SJW" - similar to bronies' stock phrases like "Hater", "Insecure about masculinity", "You never watched the show", or "I'm going to love and tolerate the SHIT out of you".

See

my bet is that even if we had actual stats on Sup Forums, you'd dispute them, with some justification since those things aren't that cut and dried. but I've been browsing /new/ for a while, you can get the feel for a place even if you don't have stats. we're both biased perhaps but I'll stand by my claims

I don't understand why you're considering what I say ad homs. they're mere descriptions of a lot of the people posting there, you can see it when you seriously argue with most of them - they're loons or morons or roleplaying as such

do you want me to explain why Sup Forums attracts more conspiratorial right-wing crackpots and the like than Sup Forums does?

Imagine a TBBT episode where Sheldon tries to convince an entire comic-con that the Holocaust never happened, while his friends try to stop him.

Zitto animale

I don't go on /r9k/ much, how does it compare and contrast to Sup Forums?

and he does a speech on it at the uni he works at

His friends never try to stop him, because Sheldon is the alpha male of the group.

>just let the inmates run amok more
Ak shua lee, the jannies and mods of Sup Forums try to stifle any proper conversation. They've been caught repeatedly anchoring on-topic threads, meanwhile refusing to delete off-topic, spam, raid and bait threads.
A lot of the thing people assosciate with Sup Forums (muh waycism nd sheeit) actually doesn't occur there much anymore. Many have left Sup Forums for other boards that allow free speech.
Omfg druMPH BTfO
How will I ever recover
Really made me think
Really fired up those neurons

Thank you, you've convinced me now.

You didn't refute any of my claims or support any of your own

it's less obnoxious due to the lower userbase but it's basically Sup Forums in different proportions about most subjects + more concentrated sluthate/puahate/lookism incelism

In silenzio bestia

>Ak shua lee, the jannies and mods of Sup Forums try to stifle any proper conversation

you people never stop being cringy. if you think Sup Forums stifles your free speech and any proper conversation that could go on, you're being massively delusional

>A lot of the thing people assosciate with Sup Forums (muh waycism nd sheeit) actually doesn't occur there much anymore

garbage. just looking at the catalog right now shows that's untrue

>Omfg druMPH BTfO
>How will I ever recover
>Really made me think
>Really fired up those neurons
>Thank you, you've convinced me now.
Are you underage?

It's just a big dumb circlejerk and needs to be contained. Their redditisms such as praise Kek XD! is annoying to say the least.

Same
>muhhh third worlders are immigrating to our countries and ruining our cultures, muh genocide, im a drooling retard hur
>let me immigrate to another board and ruin its culture

Kys cuck xD

But seriously stop making threads about Sup Forums

Edgy high school or college kids who know how to use google to prove anything without checking context or get into deep theories that require serious reading.

Also a bunch of old folks who managed to use the internet.

It's not like they could vote or anything, right?...

What do you think about Sup Forums-core channels like this one youtube.com/watch?v=e-LaVXH6qK4

Your country is my name

But one of his friends is a jew, they gotta stop him before he becomes the leader of the Alt-Furright

Sup Forums is more laughably pathetic than it is scary

Hitler was a jew and that never stopped him.

you have to get building

>implying there's mental health care in the US
Nah, they're just too busy listing to the shock jock on the AM band who tells it like it REALLY IS to learn about history or the world

the golden one is hilarious. not always intentionally so for me but either way. he's obviously an autist nerd, one of us. even if I disagree with his politics

Sup Forums and the subculture (loosely) connected to it is pretty funny much of the time, no disputing that, though the extreme repetition of the same motifs can get annoying

But was he a furry?

No, they are going to build it, not us, we are supposed to pay it with tariffs to American consumers.

so it's actually happening?

2bh it'll become a legit tourist destination if it does

Nah that's a last resort which will kill your economy. First option is going after money your cousins send back and increase visa fees/cancellations.

Been the plan since day 1.

what makes you think he's an autist?

don't take it so literally. he's just a cringy larping guy like most of us