There are actual, legitimate racists on this board

>there are actual, legitimate racists on this board

Explain yourselves, and no, don't bother parroting Sup Forums bullshit, I want you to explain why you're a terrible human being

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a racist, I only let black men fuck my wife

Literally incomprehensible.

>racists
>human

I'm not a racist, I hate all non-russians absolutely equally despite their race.

You're a terrible being by believing that certain groups of people can't be terrible beings

niggers

I've been to both Compton and Harlem. Then i went to literally any suburb with a successful community.

That's not what being racist means you damned bogan.

Racism was a word invented by Trotsky. The concept of "racism" is a communist ideal.

I am not a communist, and having personally seen what leftist idealism does to a country I want nothing to do with it.

Races are not equal, in fact no 2 people are equal. We are all a culmination of thousands of years of breeding. Some groups have qualities that are superior to others, some are more highly evolved as a whole than others, and when you set aside blind political correctness, these is blatantly obvious.

It's not about being racist it's about the accusations of racism without the understanding of what they are capable of which is why it's needed

Racism is just poor people blaming their problems on others to make themselves feel better.

it's the upper classes that use racism to feel superior and divide people

eugh wtf man that pepe hurts my eyes

Racism isn't confined to a single class or race of people, you sheltered fucks.

>I want you to explain why you're a terrible human being

I'm not, clearly the more melanin the more subhuman, the fact that I realize this doesn't make me a bad person.

>explain yourselves
What do you need explained?

and this one as well

>they
Who?

Assassination was a word invented by Shakespeare, that doesn't mean shit. All words get invented

>Assassination was a word invented by Shakespeare

the ones who talk about racism such as OP. now when i say capable, racism isn't talking about capability, so it's something else all together. racism has become the counter-word which has lead to not acknowledging that others can be a threat. The word itself is a stigma. Its like a blanket word. Bear with me on this one OK

Are you incapable of understanding written text?

tfw to intelagent to south america

pretty sure it's based on arabic

Wow, you're really scared of that word. Man up, pussy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins

the word has been around since a little bit before shakespeare.

whites are so racist.

Try to understand it

>"argentina is white"

>tfw not white so i can be racist and get away with it

>"HURR LOOK AT THESE STATISTICS IT PROVES THEY'RE SUBHUMAN!!! DURR!!!"

t. man with increased melanin levels

I don't consider Africans and Near Easterners human and I like Asians so I'm not racist

>Australian
>not racist
fuck off we're full

>greentexting AND using quotation marks

>when your cunt is full of mentally incapable subhumans but you're not a racist

Most people arnt that racist, more cultureist. all me non white friends are 100% western. prolbems arise when cultures clash, and culture has alot to do with where you come from, thus masquerading as racism.

Nuture dosent account for everything but you can raise any baby of any race to be like any culture

i just really really really dislike people who have brown eyes, they look just like shit.

but it's not like i REALLY have anything against them as long as they stay away here

>tfw you only pretend to be racist on Sup Forums as a joke but have beaten up racist fascist scum irl

wtf i love Australia now

I only hate whites, spics and niggers.