Bone Tomahawk

What did Sup Forums think?

Really boring.

Maybe if I were still 12 I would have liked it.

Matthew Fox does not belong in movies

>boring
>12 yrs old would like it

What

I quite liked it.

Is the boring thing the best pleb filter?

I liked it a lot. Extremely slow paced with sudden, extremely short bursts of brutal violence. The nameless neolithic cave tribe was horrifying, especially what they did to their women, delimbing an desensing them so they only lived as immobile brood mothers.

Yeah, now that you're 13 you're obviously way too mature and sophisticated to appreciate such boring drivel.

decent movie 6/10

great movie, one of my favorite modern westerns

He was unrecognizable in this role. He did a fine job, held his own with amazing actors like Kurt Russel and Richard Jenkins.

Was she gangraped by all 12 savages?

I thought they hinted at that but I'd expect her to look more dishevelled.

>Was she gangraped by all 12 savages?
I don't think that was ever once implied.

Her hesitancy in responding to Kurt when she asked how many men were in the tribe, followed by her knowing the exact number was meant to imply that they took turns raping her.

gave up after an hour

watch the proposition instead

Too much of a stretch

What exactly about the behavior of the cannibals leads you to believe they wouldn't have raped her?

BIG

Indians were fucking savages and deserved to be exterminated.

I'm saying that the movie did not imply this. I suppose it wouldn't be out of character for them but that does mean they did.

Samantha morosely hanging her head, framed sitting in the shadows facing the corner,needing a moment to gather herself emotionally before she could answer Kurt's question about how many men were in the tribe absolutely implied that she was raped by them.