/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU
youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fd_f1epgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STANNIS IS ALIVE. DO YOU HEAR ME NORMIES??

ALIVE
L
I
V
E

Yes, yes, well done Stannis, well done Stannis, you are the Son of Fire

HOWEVER

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that GRRM hadn't written any new material after 2005 and TWoW is never going to be released.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

first for stannis is dead

>"Pryce says he looked through the season six scripts when he got them to see what happens to his character and found a scene that was just unbelievable. Later he quite openly describes the (setup of a) scene from a future episode concerning Cersei’s trial. It is going to take place at the Great Sept and practically everyone is said to be present there. The High Sparrow has grown over-confident and believes that Cersei simply has to show up, even though he gets informed she has not left her chambers. At the same time, there is a great deal of scheming taking place behind his back, in the immediate vicinity. The Sept slowly fills with people and the High Sparrow is still pleased with the situation, with everything apparently going according to the plans – little does he know that fate has an unpleasant surprise in store for him."

is this one also shopped

Woah. I'm here while one of these are beginning.

Dunno what to post about, though. How about j&j huh? Don't they suck ass? Preston ftw amirite?

That's a screen from Bran's visions (not shopped)

That's from brans visions a couple episodes ago

REMINDER STANNIS IS ALIVE

Pic related, you heretic.

Death toll for Episode 10

High Sparrow
Lancel
The Sparrows
Margaery
Mace
Loras
Kevan
High Septon
Tommen
A bunch of Kings Landing residents
Septa Unella
Ramsay
Walder Frey

The warrior of Light!

PRESTON

GODDAMN IT YOU BASTARD

YOU BETTER NOT KILL BASED CHAD

best girl coming through

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah Lannister hair is the wrong shade of blonde!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

>waaah waaah waaah D&D!

>waaah waaah waaah I pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different but I watch every episode and post on here every two minutes to whine like a child.

You unwashed beta virgin bed-wetters are truly pathetic! Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

>So Sandor and the Brotherhood are going north to fight the good fight

>Brienne will also be returning North to inform Sansa that the Blackfish is dead

>Sandor will show up and tell Sansa he was protecting Arya and Brienne fucked it up

>Sansa will dismiss Brienne and then fuck Sandor

if stannis is alive, i will go out and suck the dick of the first hobo i see.
screencap this.

All good except for Walder Frey

>AND GIVE ME TWO KISSES IN SALTY TOWN

she reminds me so much of my mother

A formal list of the greatest knights of Westeros:

Ser Ten of House Goodmen
Ser Twenty of House Goodmen
Ser Forty of House Armedmen
Ser Sixty-two of House Proudmen
Ser Fifty of House BestkillersontheIronIslands
Ser Sweet of House Girl
Ser Goodgirl of House Badpussy
Ser Andnaohit of House Bayginz
Ser Nhonaoh of House Witenz
Ser Waresma of House Sistah
Ser Funneh of House Hore
Ser King of House Indanorf
Ser Chaosh of House Isaladdah
Ser Iam of House Lordbolton
Ser Andarranal of House Ashposethassoffshashebleashwell
Ser Youreagreedy of House Bitch
Ser Andhoo of House Aaryoo
Ser Ayam of House Thadrunnedgad
Ser Letsgo of House Murduhtham
Ser Ima of House Fookinlegend
Ser Cuzhehad of House Aahrmer
Ser Andabig of House Fookinsword
Ser Poisond of the House Byhisenemies

Frank Yang?

>this pasta again

You can always tell when the thread is inflicted by a Boomer burnout, because their whole philosophy is "settle for mediocre like I have all my life and pretend it's gold"

Dude you're like 60, so on a cruise or something

Why do the actors keep spoiling the show?

Stannis
>fought two wars for his brother
>denied his rightful title as Lord of the Stormlands
>fights to maintain the integrity of the Baratheon line
>is betrayed by his younger brother
>is told that he is Azor Ahai and is destined to be great
>sacrifices his whole army on this woman's promise
>sacrifices his daughter on this woman's promise
>loses his wife on this woman's promise
>is abandoned after saving the lives of his men by taking the life of his own daughter
>is abandoned by the woman who promised him the world
>makes his final stand alone, men forsaking him after all he'd done
>dies to a woman who can't do anything right

Name a more tragic character in this show than Stannis

Because they know this role is the highlight of their career.

What was she showing him in the flames that made him gaze in awe?

>77

>threadly reminder that Littlefingey is not coming to help Sansa in the battle and is instead going to JOIN THE FREYS ;^)

Fuck you Preston. I know your paranoid schizo ass lurks here.

Arya's stab wounds wouldn't prevent her from running and jumping. It would only make those actions painful. Which she likely won't feel very much do to the incredible amount of adrenaline coursing through her, as she literally runs for her life.

Stabs don't instantly kill. That was bullshit how they handled stabs in the past. You can't hold them accountable for when they finally get portray stabs properly.

Merely having a a wound doesn't necessarily mean you will get an infection either. You're arrogant ass makes it sound like it's a guarantee. Whey don't you ask one of your smarter friends how bacteria actually works. You don't necessarily get an infection just because you happen to be in a pool of water that may have harmful bacteria.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Shireen burning

The deaths of Balon, Robb and Joffrey I think

That would be really edgy of them (d&d)

What House/group you'd the most rather fight for as a regular soldier?
/goldencompany/ here.

These morons with their "Stannis lives" cringe. Are they -

So delusional they GENUINELY believe the character to still be alive

Trolling in a (failed) attempt to be funny

Autistic

Which is it?

Because they don't give a fuck. Ian McShane is a dumb old man that's just doing his job. When people called him out for spoiling his entire character and scenes, his response is that it's just "Tits and Dragons".

Martell. Because I don't have to do shit.

Stannis "Bring your daughter to the Slaughter" Baratheon
Stannis "When things look dire put your heir on the pyre" Baratheon
Stannis "Inflame the Dame" Baratheon
Stannis "Spare no Heir" Baratheon
Stannis "Kindle my Kin" Baratheon
Stannis "Sear the Deer" Baratheon
Stannis "No need for water when you're burning your daughter" Baratheon
Stannis "The rightful king will return but first his daughter must burn" Baratheon
Stannis "Set an Heir Ablaze, and the Results Will Amaze" Baratheon
Stannis "For these events to transpire, kill my daughter with fire" Baratheon
Stannis "Just burn my kin up" Baratheon
Stannis "If i wish to be king, then I must burn Shireen" Baratheon
Stannis "It's a Sin for Most, But I Love a Good Roast" Baratheon
Stannis "If Your Camp's Got a Chill, Throw an Heir on the Grill" Baratheon
Stannis "Two feet of snow? Up in smoke must she go" Baratheon
Stannis "Burn Shireen? Now That's Real Keen" Baratheon
Stannis "Cook Up My Heir, I'll Have Her Medium-Rare" Baratheon
Stannis "Kill My Daughter with Fire, and a Crown I'll Acquire" Baratheon
Stannis "20 Good Men? Now my Line Must End" Baratheon
Stannis "fuck the books, tonight my daughter cooks" Baratheon
Stannis "To make sure the battle is won, make my daugher well done " Baratheon

Whichever house is richest, so either lannister or tyrell

Jeyne pool and Theon come close

YARA SAVES THE DAY

STRONG WOMEN STAND TOGETHER

i said i will suck a hobos dick if stannis is alive.

He's coming back, deal with it

Brotherhood without banners or House Martell.

How did he spoil them?

who else /stannisisalive/ here

>Stannis "It's a Sin for Most, But I Love a Good Roast" Baratheon

He said the character he plays, described it, and then said he's bringing back a character you thought was dead.

Even if you didn't read the books, you could figure out he was talking about The Hound.

I knows hes dead arsewipe untangle your granny panties

>I'm involved in a story where I bring back a beloved character
>Is it the Hound
>Yes

>Arya's stab wounds wouldn't prevent her from running and jumping. It would only make those actions painful.
>You can't hold them accountable for when they finally get portray stabs properly.
>You don't necessarily get an infection just because you happen to be in a pool of water that may have harmful bacteria.

Greyjoy

Salt wives ftw

He said he brought the Hound back

FOR WE'RE GOING TO DIE TOOOMMORRRROW

Ah, wrong person.
Meant for

Dorne, and the Martells/Sands
You literally sit around, and watch hot brown girls tan themselves in the sun, while eating oranges, and letting the juice trickle down their naked bosoms. All you have to do, is promise them whatever petty revenge they want, and they'll hop on your dick and give you the bad pussy.

>ywn crarry Sophie's bags around after her as she goes shopping

>ywn be made to sit and watch her try on expensive lingerie that she wishes to buy and wear later on for her boyfriend

>ywn have her hug you and say "you're like a brother to me user! I feel like I could tell you anything"

>ywn listen to her go on and on about how she wishes she could find a guy as attentive as you

>Ser Fifty of House BestkillersontheIronIslands
>got defeated by a bastard of House Fookinlegend and a couple of dogs
lmao

>"Kneel Queen, little queen"
;-;

Preston is beston.

D&D were found dead from massive brain diarrhea and HBO hires you to save the show, what are your three first actions?

Oh... They should have had her killed by Ramsey... that would have been all together better.

>MADNUSS....HAS HAD IT'S DAYEEEEE!!

I thought it was a great speech. His bannermen are all just pieces of shit.

Bear Island looks comfy as fuck

agreed

>double-double down on the Sand Snakes
>castrate Jon and make him bend the knee to Sansa
>Change the name to the Seven Queendoms

It's too late, they already trampled over the book material, and set everything into a very bad course. How can anyone fix the show after season 6?

In the movie Chopper, Chopper's stab wounds are similar to Arya (and this actually happened in real life, the movie is based on the real Chopper Read). He spent a couple weeks in prison hospital, not one day with some milk of the poppy and soup.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>stannis is dead
>hound+brotherhood are snad sneks tier
>arya is immortal
>sansa still a shit
>jon alive because of reasons
>breaker of chairs is still alive

this season is shit

When is Davos going to confront Melisandre for corrupting and basically destroying his best friend? Stannis, as Davos said multiple times, was the most honorable man in the Seven Kingdoms. Then Melisandre sucked him into her religion all because she decided that he was the new Lord of Light, which leads with him doing things he never would have done otherwise, culminating with him burning the daughter he loved more than anyone else in the world. (Of course, most of that was due to D&D's idiotic writing) But, in the show-universe, wouldn't it make sense for Davos to want to get some revenge or something against the woman that destroyed the man who was his closest friend??

>my queen, a raven from the north. petyr and sansa baelish rule at winterfell

After D&D fucked him up why would you even want him to come back?

reminder that advertising youtube channels is a bannable offense

Did Chopper receive his wounds in a medieval society where medical knowledge was limited?

Jon staying dead would have been fucking stupid

Never because Davos is a bitch

Preston is our boy

Greatest scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=q6GW03WsFgU

Lyanna Mormont'll be one of the ones on the crosses.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

Next week, for about 30 seconds until Jon tells him to forget about it

Fighting for Robert or Aegon I would be pretty based, but Martell for ultimate comfy

Where my Jonnis Bros at??

I don't know who chopper read is, how he got stabbed, or what his hospital stay was like. So I your analogy does nothing for me.

>Don't cry child, I'm off to see your father

She's sitting on a horse next to Sansa.

Thousands of men don't need to die

Here, fampai

No, it was 1978 in prison, which makes it even more ridiculous that Arya can just get up and run around.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fd_f1epgo

Reeds. All Vietcong all day.

very befitting

hire tarantino
hire jj abrams
hire nolan
?????
Profit

House Manlet

I've never seen this pasta before. Not one of the better ones unfortunately