>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_b9MnUFeL0
romanguitars.com
edroman.com/rants/gibson_firebird_x.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gibson lol

Anyone jamming tonight? Friend invited me out of no where. Pumped to play with others again

first for guitars are outdated and should be abandoned in favor of synths

funny you ask, yes I am. been doing it 3-4 times a week
my ears hate me

Earplugs, nigga

will any old earplug work?

yay or nay to pic related?

Pretty much, yeah.

This OP is so autistic. It sucks and adds nothing useful, but you fags get so bent out of shape if someone even as much as forgets to link the old thread. Lol. Stay mad, stay bullied, new op coming soon

I really want to learn how to play a particular song, but I've only just started learning guitar myself and know virtually no chords, so God knows how long it would take me to play it by ear. Are there any places I could request to get it transcribed that would actually get a response, or even heaven forbid can anyone recommend someone good who would do it for a small fee?

this, no one even uses it

mine from a few threads ago

pic related, it's anyone who plays guitar, ever

I tried with my Kiko Loureiro thread links but you fucking faggots gets so anally destroyed and you all bitch and moan that your precious links you've clicked one time in your entire life and that's it are gone.
No one her gives a shit about some string tension calculator or whatever else bullshit you demand be posted.
Want to learn something? YouTube it. Literally every single guitar related thing is on YouTube with a million videos teaching and demonstrating it.

Cry more, faggots. You all own Squiers and whine over everything.

but he's playing bass

I'd watch him play.

I think the name "Brown Eye" is gross and therefore I say nay. But I think it sounds pretty good.

Ask Levi Clay.

I'd wait round the stage door and offer him oral sex

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_b9MnUFeL0

What the FUCK is your excuse???

Wrong. Even this faggots in a band. Some people cant even get a drum machine to play with them.

I have no hands

You say Gibson, I say BC Rich

so that's who buys ERGs

>one handed
he needs to check his privilege

I agree to an extent. I like the books, especially Guthrie's, but that chords and inversions site sucks, string tension calculator is pretty useless to most, I think. Plus I think some more books would be nice like the Barry Harris Method or just a standard Jazz Real Book pdf.

You say Fender, I say Jackson

Wrong again, its their parents who buy them.

You say PRS, I say Dean

hmmm

Is that supposed to be you? Also Gibson makes guitars for less than $500 now (we don't talk about the government series) and Fender always had affordable guitars.

wtf is this really just some little kid doing all this?

sorry meant to link to

I can't believe people like that still exist

You say G&L, I say Ibanez

we merely adopted the shitposting
Roman was born in it, molded by it

Seems like your typical kid to me.

How new are you? Also, no. Ive been helping out a lot.

you say metal i say math rock
you say blues i say jazz

i see /gg/ talk about this roman guy all the time i just assumed he was some bitter old dude who has been here forever. is he really a kid?

>jazz with guitar
Id bet youd listen to country with tuba to be different

How much should I expect to pay for a ~4 minute song (not him specifically, just transcribing in general)? I get it can vary wildly from person to person, but no one ever puts any kind of rates on their website, and I have no reference of how much to expect to pay for a transcription.

yes. but so are most posters here.

>Filename

reposting from last thread

Just send him an email.

Yeah bro, hes like 8, they have a picture of him from teeball last year. Hes homeschooled so hes always online. Hes troll extraordinare, he spends all down honing his blade abd mastering his craft

when this guy drops bait its like a nuke went off in here though
what the hell is he really that little? can you post the pic

you're a retard and probably unaware that what you're asking for is a DOX, retard

I didnt save the pic. Even though he is a little bastard its weird to save a picture of some random ass little bastard. He might be 9 now, i dont know.

ok what is a dox

>He might be 9 now,
that is just beyond comprehension
ok well that is no help

Heres the thing about that little prick. You're probably talking to him right now. He has at least 6 personnas he'll bring out at anytime to confuse people. He'll argue with himself but both sides we be wrong to a point you feel you need to step in and correct them. Hes really smart for being so young.

someone needs to post the pic of his birthday party where hes blowing out his cake.

8 candles

everyone itt is roman
trust no one

>He has at least 6 personnas he'll bring out
he sounds like a crazy person

Roman is dead for 6 years

He said his mom was yelling at him to clean his room. We havent seen any copypasta so i think we're in the clear

>died at 2
damn shame. that's too early for anyone

Thats george carlin. Yeah, hes dead

Is Roman the guy who posts the Frusciante pics? I wish that guy would just die already.

my mom told me to clean my room
i told her to stop making fun of my homelessness

romanguitars.com

This is romans favorite

Ugh. I'm so sick of seeing that shit. Stupid little asshole.

I dont even think he owns a guitar. I have no idea why hes focused on this thread. I honestly think he found it cause someone was poating anime pictures a lot a couple years ago, i have to assume he just washed up to shore from google.

he does post a lot of anime pics

I thought it was a les paul til i saw it had a headstock

>saving his reaction images
wtf is wrong with you

Ed spits fire
edroman.com/rants/gibson_firebird_x.htm

Yes but that's not really roman, thats froosh, one of his personalities.

>google Broken Headstock
>it's all gibsons

>what is rebeccablacktech?

Mustang V2 1 or Blackstar ID: Core 20 for home practicing?

it's not broken?

>that's not really roman, thats froosh, one of his personalities.
It makes me sad you know this shit.

Every regular here knows that what are you even talking about?

I don't want to talk about that shithead anymore. Done.

We havent even brought up the jew boy

At that price point it's all the same.

is roman that dude too? fuck

I assume it's because he got bullied for being bad at guitar and has tried to sink every thread since then as juvenile revenge

>*drops graphtec nut*
>clonk
>ehhh

>*drops bone nut*
>clink
>errrrrr

>*drops PRS ® bonenut with aluminum dust*
>ping~~~
>WOW LISTEN TO THAT NUT! WOW PRS GUITARS GUYS CAN YOU BELIVE IT hahaha I MIIGHT BUY ONE MYSELF WEW

Its highly suspected. They troll the same and only show up at the same time. Roman cant effectively use him right bow because his trip is banned, part of the hate comes from the tripcode

I'm worried about LRD Viper guy

Pretty sure hes hyena too. Thought je was pete but pete banned crazyaga from the discord. Might be part of the act though.

I'm a regular and I ignore most posts here, so I usually don't know what people are talking about.

make sure you spend the extra on that TONEWOOD

>been living with gf for two years
>every time I turn the amp on and start playing she yells me to get the fuck out of the room

>parents come to spend the weekend at home
>they bring their parrot with them
>home alone, turn amp on and play some songs in front of him
>the parrot puffs his plumage, starts dancing and literally tapping his feet to the music
>we spend a whole hour testing each other to see who gets tired first

I swear he's the coolest audience I've ever played for. Birds are awesome.

oh, so if the Mustang is 65 euros and the Blackstar is 110 (but I think I could get it down to 100, maybe even 90), I might as well go with the Mustang since it'll be the same thing? I don't know about that, I kinda like the stereo speaker system Blackstar has, even tho its a 2x5" thing. Can it do cleans nice, do you think?

>been living with gf for two years
>every time I turn the amp on and start playing she yells me to get the fuck out of the room

Great decision you made there, champ. She obviously doesn't give a flying fuck about your interests and hobbies. If she's not fucking someone else already, then just give it time. If you have any brain cells left, never marry the woman.

this is like some nightmare fun house

Paul is the biggest fucking Jew in the business. And he's my even Jewish

cousin! come bowl!