There are threads on here that have been active for 3-4 days

>There are threads on here that have been active for 3-4 days.

Is Sup Forums beyond saving?

>Implying long-lasting threads aren't fantastic news

I don't think anyone is sad that there aren't 40 different threads, with one post each, and that post is a single word in all capitals posted for le epic memes.

Just wait until football's back!

Thanks for reminding me to bump it.

There's been a bunch of mass bannings his week.

I swear, that thread asking "is this the sexiest goal ever scored?" feels like it's been on the front page for weeks now.

It was started on Sunday, apparently. If we all work together, I think we can keep it up for a week.

Never forget the 40 day long based Deng thread

Isn't this guy a dentist in Las Vegas or something? Has anyone gone to his office yet?

Mods drove away almost all the good posters. All that's left now are tripfags and yuropoors.

Cleveland, kek

>no Copa
>no Euro
>no Olympics
>no Sup Forums cup

What are you talking about? Is that seriously your excuse for Sup Forums being so shit and slow?

In that case, Sup Forums is only good for a couple of weeks once every 2-4 years.

I'm saying that the OP maybe it's comparing this week with the lasts 6 months.
We'd a lot of events.

>yfw I bump this thread every 2 hours for the next week

Blame generals

I have posted in numerous NFL or college football threads today and they didn't even bump. I was not the creator of the threads either.

Is this some conspiracy?

The mods have literally said they hate Sup Forums on IRC, and intentionally go out of their way to fuck with us. Every other board has mods that generally cater to it's specific userbases' desires, but for some reason we're stuck with people that don't even like Sup Forums, and I don't know why.

>i don't know why fat fucks doing it for free hate sports

We never should have bullied them in fifth grade. Little did we know how much power they would hold over us in the future.

Ded board

certain key-words don't bump and certain thread are auto-saged

I don't know why hiro hasn't fixed it though. Moot also hated Sup Forums, but after he left, Sup Forums got moderation that actually appeases the posters. Sup Forums is still stuck with mods that go against what generally 90% of the userbase wants, which is way more posting freedom.

So if I type out a paragraph, but it contains a key word, it doesn't bump?

wtf I hate this board now!

this desu

Sup Forums died in 2012 newshit

Yeah Sup Forums is gone, then /fit/ was on top, now sadly the only relevant fun board is Sup Forums

we should make our own chan with no jannies desu

Sup Forums is unironically worse than even reddit's sports boards now. Every thread that isn't a disgusting general is either politically charged garbage from Sup Forums or Sup Forums memeposting. I barely ever visit anymore because of how shitty it's become.

>Sup Forums
>fun

When did that become a thing across all the boards? I remember one day slowly realizing every board had them but not remembering if it had always been this way

Sup Forums is absolutely dead now compared to 2010.

You have to really fuck up to get banned on there. It is fun

why haven't you made Sup Forums your homeboard yet?

we have mods who let us discuss ass, tits, sports, life and other topics that were considered prime Sup Forums bro-culture

I got banned like 15 times last semester. I got banned for making fun of Bill O'REILLY. Now suddenly I'm free to say what I want. The mod turnover there must be high

Sup Forums invented the >for free meme. Other boards don't make fun of the mods as far as I know.

I do browse Sup Forums. It's pretty much become my home board since Sup Forums went to shit. The mods on Sup Forums actually moderate based on what the overall community wants, which in Sup Forums's case is pretty active and strict pruning of rec threads, low effort bait, crossboard memes, etc..., and that works there.

Fucking Sup Forums's moderation is such garbage though, and thinks off-topic threads should be strictly forbidden ignoring the fact that pretty much ANY sports discussion outlet you find on the web regularly goes hand in hand with OT discussions. Nobody except an autistic person would ever obsess about sports 24/7.

All I want is for the moderation to just fucking talk to us for once.