Reminder

reminder

what did he mean

it's a good song

ooga booga bieber is bad unga anyone else here think nickelback is shit bunga

Maria I'm drunk featuring him is one of my favorites of 2015
drinking your contrarian tears

>boy I better force myself to like justin bieber or else people are going to thing I'm a dirty reditor!

hold tight is bieber's best song

Nobody's forcing themselves to like anything, but you're a fucking sheep and probably underage if you think he's the worst thing to ever happen to music. He has some alright tracks, but he's nothing spectacular.

wew you sure found out a lot about me in such a short sentence
but no, sorry faggot, I don't listen to justin bieber because I am not interested on radio pop, because I already have a defined taste
but it's nice of you to try the radio because fantano told you to

This, Metallica is worse.

This guy gets it

He ain't saying Bieber is good or even worth listening too, just that painting him as this boogeyman in pop music is stupid. He's not any worse than any other teenage popstar to ever be created, yet the internet claims he's worse than cancer and 9/11 combined.

>yet the internet claims he's worse than cancer and 9/11 combined
"the internet" is now filled with teenagers like you who think you're so much above everyone because you don't complain about bieber
wow great job growing up, next step is learning what to like and stop listening to radio pop just to feel superior
you think you're special, kids like you are all at r/lewronggeneration ebing pet on the back by fantano
you're still a drone if you care about the bieber haters

>heh i'm totally not buttflustered because you called me out on my irrational hatred of a fairly average and inoffensive pop musician
Before you start projecting I have never intentionally listened to Justin Bieber or the radio in general.

I don't think I'm "above" anybody newfriend. I just don't participate in internet hate circlejerks over things no one seems to have good reason to hate so much.

I don't listen to Beiber, I never will intentionally listen to Bieber, but unless you can gen down and tell me 1 reason why, just one, I should hate Bieber more than other shitty pop artists like Nsync, Britanny Spears, Lady Gaga etc, then I will continue to call you a sheep for not understanding how Bieber is just another drop in the bucket for pop music.

The worst thing to ever happen to music was Gnesa, the height of "daddyhasmoneycore"

Further reminder

true

when he nods his head yes, but he always says no

Akira only has a better world and visuals. Prove me wrong.

I agree with this sentiment. There's a shit ton of people that are arguing the opposite. That his music is really mature and good now. Like no, it's ok. It's not terrible but nothing special. He's not Justin Timberlake that's for sure.

Compared to his older stuff and the majority of pop music out there? He's definitely matured.

Kanye confirmed for complete pleb.

of course he'd prefer akira to spirited away
fucking prole

the last bieber album was bretty ok tho

Even if you're willing to pretend for whatever reason that Bieber is worth the time of day lauding or defending, how on earth could anybody justify that "What Do You Mean?" is worthy of a place atop a "favourites of the year" list?

fucking kek