My friend and I are going to be doing mushrooms tomorrow, what's a good playlist/album to listen to...

My friend and I are going to be doing mushrooms tomorrow, what's a good playlist/album to listen to? I was thinking Aphex Twin an Flylo maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgZHmjoJuxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ur2VnT3SZgA
youtube.com/watch?v=OOEzYgS36CI
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQBfJwYlLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi0e7brHdMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLrLSORJT-M
youtube.com/watch?v=wQkvA4o60xE
youtube.com/watch?v=idpqnyd4Bqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl5qV9lsDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=khmoW_QiUiE
youtube.com/watch?v=oE823N4wOjc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ih4tBBiPTc
youtube.com/watch?v=XQUcpv7pUao
youtube.com/watch?v=RrV5bwWrAPc
youtube.com/watch?v=oD15rCrTX50&list=PLI5i4PYwYPBOh7j2TzAU8jp5q52Hz8G95
youtube.com/watch?v=YoiS1htIZlohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkVYoHJbGEw
vimeo.com/199425118
youtube.com/watch?v=4EDJmoGzYdc
youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE
youtube.com/watch?v=70AUM5GL3Do
youtube.com/watch?v=TVeyC849E54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cats don't have human eyes and teeth
this is disturbing, why is it even allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=UgZHmjoJuxE

quasimoto - the unseen
thats because its not a cat its mike myers in a cat costume

youtube.com/watch?v=ur2VnT3SZgA

Oh cool you're doing drugs? Oh wow, that's really neat! You're cool, bro! Gee when I grow up I wanna be just like you. You're such a badass. You're a rebel. I'll bet you have amazing experiences on drugs and feel awesome as fuck when you're doing them huh. On top of the world eh? My man you truly are a gift to society and I admire you and want to be just like you. Say friend, why don't you come on over to reddit? We could always use another progressive minded drug user such as yourself. So c'mon over and be sure to share your experiences with us all - I'll be sure to upvote you and I'm sure others will as well! Enjoy your drugs - I'll be thinking about you guys!

youtube.com/watch?v=OOEzYgS36CI

I've done acid a dozen times and these albums are pretty good while tripping

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQBfJwYlLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi0e7brHdMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oLrLSORJT-M

youtube.com/watch?v=wQkvA4o60xE

youtube.com/watch?v=idpqnyd4Bqk

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl5qV9lsDzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=khmoW_QiUiE

youtube.com/watch?v=oE823N4wOjc

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ih4tBBiPTc

youtube.com/watch?v=XQUcpv7pUao

youtube.com/watch?v=RrV5bwWrAPc
youtube.com/watch?v=oD15rCrTX50&list=PLI5i4PYwYPBOh7j2TzAU8jp5q52Hz8G95
youtube.com/watch?v=YoiS1htIZlohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkVYoHJbGEw
i like textural shit like this on mushies, flylo and aphex would be great too

>its mike myers in a cat costume
pretty sure that's Robin Williams

Okay so you're going to do drugs. Great. Fine. Okay. Whatever. That's your choice man. But let me run something by you real quick. Just something I think you should ponder. Drugs aren't coo - now wait, hear me out. Drugs aren't cool bro. They're really not. I know society wants you to think that, I know your friends want you to think that, I know TV and movies and music wants you to think that. They're wrong man. They're not cool. Trust me I've been there. Drugs may seem appealing man, I get the appeal, it's counter culture, it's edgy, it's illegal, all this and that, but listen to me when I tell you: it's not worth it. Don't do it. I want you to think about that, long and hard. I want you to think about what I'm saying: I want you to think long and hard before you take those drugs. You're destroying your mind. You're destroying your body. Don't listen to the fuckers who say otherwise, they're in denial, they have an ulterior motive, they don't really care about you, just like the people who sold you those drugs don't really care about you. And I don't even know you but you know what, I care about you, because you're a human being, and I've been in your situation, I've been there, I got out of it, and I want you to get out of it too. It's so freeing. People think drugs are freeing, are freedom, fuck no, they're wrong, that's bullshit, it's exactly the opposite. So do me that favor dude, think long and hard about my post, read it a couple times if you have to, and please, afterwards, for me, for you, don't do it. Peace man.

>boring LWs
The new 11 cd pink floyd early years boxset would be nice. And the bluray documentaries. All available on soulseek. Not sure why noones talking about this on here, there's usually pink floyd threads at least...

I was actually thinking about a bit of Floyd actually. The thing is that my friend isn't too hip to them, he's more of a hip-hop, rap, jazz type of dude I am too, but I like other stuff too.

Live at Pompeii
Obligatory.
vimeo.com/199425118

deep

if you like aphex twin, listen to this instead
its pretty much psychedelic SAW 85-92
youtube.com/watch?v=4EDJmoGzYdc

Sounds like you're on drugs.

Listen to Mainliner you pussy

that's where you're wrong boyo

talk about bad influences.

Autechre lp5

Whatever you already like, plus Animal Collective and Pink Floyd

The best advice is to listen to whatever feels right at the moment, lose yourself in the trip and just do what feels good

Noisia and the upbeats - Dead Limit

Stop being such a wanker and let him and his friend take shrooms and experiment with music if they want to. Is being young a crime now?

Many good recommendations in this thread OP, here's a couple of uppers to keep it nice and sparkly:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE

youtube.com/watch?v=70AUM5GL3Do

youtube.com/watch?v=TVeyC849E54

not the shill but id actually second this

Why are you angry