/cp/ - Culture Pals

Redhead qts Edition!

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find QTs around the world, meet Ukrainian and Russian QTs, argue with them about the loyalty of Crimea, feel bad for the Canuck who got cucked, gawk at the looks of our beautiful prosecutor :D

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Omtfe7lb-gE
youtube.com/watch?v=C2Q7SMIQumA
coavmi.com/en/pilot-help
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for a mail brides.

second for sleepless nights

Dumping some HT screenshots.

'Thanks for everyone helping me with German'

part2

top censor job right there

Why do many women list "romance/flirting" then make a big deal in their profile about how they don't want flirtatious messages?

Is it just
>you must be THIS attractive to flirt with me
or
>women being women

what site is this?

kek. Too late now.

the first one

>you must be THIS attractive to flirt with me

This applies to pretty much everything when it comes to women.

It's a smartphone application called 'HelloTalk' but they are pretty strict about their 'no dating' policy and come down hard banning on any flirting.

So if you actually want to """""learn a language"""" use this instead of interpals.

True that.

why are censoring the names tho?

it's also fine for flirting as long as it's not your top priority and you're not an autistic creep about it.

t. got some buttpics there last night

shit forgot mai waifu

Well, it's a fine line and since I'm actually using it to find language exchange partners It's a 100 times more valuable for this purpose than just to score some nudes. So I'd like to avoid getting banned. Just one report and it's over.

>actually trying to find someone to practice Vietnamese with
>message a few people
>they look at my profile but don't message me back
I don't get it.

Why do you want to learn Vietnameme?

why are you talking alone, answer me

>wanting to learn vietnamese

Teach English there. Idk what to do with my life but travelling to some place with tasty food and teaching English seems cool

Why not? Why are you avatarfagging?

Why doesn't Spain make it into the love heart?

because it's redhead edition and she's mai waifu.

im open for redhead qts on IP, send them my way pls

You wouldn't be able to see the heart anymore.

Have you tried Ireland and Scotland?

there are no qts there, just horsefaces but if you find someone pls send

what's up, Bruno?

ffs im not bruno, check the flags

>disgusting salami nipples

shut upppppp

I'm not gonna share with you my qts. Irish accent gives me boners.

>Irish accent gives me boners
youtube.com/watch?v=Omtfe7lb-gE

wew lad

rude.... i found 2 irish qts that I liked one not online since a few months, the other one seems a fake profile but ill message her anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=C2Q7SMIQumA

GOOD LAD, didnt have that one

Moarr

What's her site anyway?

don't know I think you could find easily on google, all the pics I have from her is from some imgur album that I downloaded as zip.

I've been talking to an Irish qt redhead. Message me and I'll send you her profile.

>EN>KR
what were you doing? adolf frankenstein

Hi

Hello :)

HelloTalk is weird. It won't let you sign up without a picture but then they have a specific pop-up if you tap anyone's pic saying that HT is a language learning platform and don't allow that

translate this for me :)

translate this for me pls :)

>tfw going to a foreign country to teach english was my best chance to escape being neet thanks to slow job market
>tfw I was too autistic for it

lol
Thanks mate. I was laughing every time she said "teabag", am I normal?

just a tidy bit of autism :>

who's this semen demon

how can you post that and not the link

I see a nipple

I want you all to edge until the end of the thread :> ill post after

:3

scroll up dummy

Damn.

This French QT and I have had nonstop conversation the past 3 days. I don't think I've ever gotten so many :) :D and ;) from anyone else before (other than the Italian)

I had 3 messages from real humans and not spam bots when I first logged on this morning. Feels good.

what countries?

lads do you believe in love at first sight? /ilariaaya94

gl bro

>lads do you believe in love at first sight?

REEEEEEEEEE

Two from Turkey, one from Tunisia.

Oohhhh shiitt niggas.

This cute as fuck Russian/Kyrgyz girl might be moving to Canada for study.... Toronto is only a 1hr 30min flight away... ;)

>tfw they only ever come to toronto and vancouver to study

My university only had mainland Chinese for foreign students, feels bad man.

Fuck I hope she doesn't go to Vancouver... im gonna tell her to go to Toronto

Gratz on finding a French girl not obsessed with Korea.
Bonne chance.

Mainland Chinese are scum

She's from south west France. Is that good?

Agreed. They've ruined this country desu. They're why normal people can't afford to live in Toronto and Vancouver anymore and I'm sure they'll be doing it to other cities soon.

Also the Chinese students at my university were annoying as fuck. When I'm in the library trying to finish up a 20 page research paper that's due the next day, the last thing I want to hear is those fucks shouting in mandarian at the person 2 feet away from them.

They're a fucking plague at my university. Don't speak English, don't respect my countries culture, don't interact with the locals, huge superiority complex, walk around in gangs, nuisance at the library... I could go on for days

>new wall post
>oh boy i'm so excited who could this be
>another 4/10 philippina

really inquires you to think

I (female) want to touch you (male) very much.

>ilariaaya94
fuck you found my qt

Basque?
There's so many of them in Sheffield they've got dual signage in the city centre.

I'm from Bradford so pakis are my problem

my condolences

flips have fucking terrible white fever. They seem to avoid me though thank fuck.

>keep getting russian and ukrainian guys viewing me

any other native english speakers get this?

if most of them weren't so hideous i wouldn't even complain, but yeah

>complaining about having views

Bordeaux

Thanks man, just want this place leveled

one of my first qts that I talked to on IP is from bordeux, back in the days when I didnt know fuck all about how to talk to girls
kek fun times, I still have our convo

That's pretty good. Bordeaux is a comfy city. Not too many undesirables. High chance she's a leftist, tho.

It's fine. People are nice and welcoming, with a good mentality. The food is great, the wine too.
It's easy to go to as well if you ever plan to visit. I was worried she could be far west of Bordeaux, since it's very remote. It takes longer to reach the sea from Bordeaux than to come from Paris to Bordeaux.

Well, I have been wanting to do a International trip sometime this year. If things continue like this for another month or so, then I might make a visit. There is a lot I want to see in France anyways, so either way, the trip would be worth it

What do you want to see?

I passed by bordeaux once by car, the city seemed pretty, worth a few days imo.

I'm thinking if I actually were to go visit her. I'd fly into Paris, spend 5-7 days just exploring the whole Normandy area, and going to Calais and Dunkirk. Then going back to Paris, and flying down to her city for another 5 days. Before flying home. I'm a WW2 nerd.

It's faster (and normally cheaper) to take the train from Paris to Bordeaux, but if you really want to fly there, here's an idea.
coavmi.com/en/pilot-help
Or if you get your license and the proper qualifications, you could rent a plane, but it'll be a bit more expensive.

>ukrainian

no such QTs

Oh ok, well I'd train then. But, I will have my private pilots license by April or May! :)

Anyone ever come across a lonely cute that willing to pay for everything for them? Or just any "sugar mama" in general?

If those existed they wouldn't be trolling IP

The dream 2bh

What do slavs mean when they use "))"? Is it like a Cyrillic exclamation mark? An emoticon?

Its not slavs, its russians, it means :) but : is too far from ) on russian keyboard

I like to imagine it's like a week doing this ~