A strong a smart astronaut played by Idris Alba finds out that the Earth is actually flat

>a strong a smart astronaut played by Idris Alba finds out that the Earth is actually flat
>he gets mad so NASA tries to kill by sabotaging the mission
>He survives and decides to tell the truth but no one believes him
>meanwhile the FBI is trying to kill him
>he finally finds a white hot journalist who believes him
>they fuck and then she publishes his story at the same time as he gets killed
>the end

Would you watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDIYX_kj0iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is the braindead that made this image?

Please explain why the Earth didn't spin, Mr. Einstein

His starting velocity was equal to the earth's spin in the direction the earth is spinning.

The air surrounding him spun with the earth (give or take variances (wind)), meaning the most efficient way to gain altitude was to not try to counter the earth's spin.

Or maybe he never broke orbit
Fucking hell

>Idris Elba
>they fuck
Looks nice. I would.

>implying """astronauts""" exist
>implying humans can travel through the lethal radiation belts cloaking our world
>implying the Creators will allow us to leave captivity before our maturation is complete
>implying we'll merge into the overmind anytime before 2150AD

Too many "coincidences" and he did break the orbit, dumbass

I'd watch it with my wife's son. He love Mr. Elba's movies.

HE WAS STILL WITHIN THE EARTHS ORBIT, YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Sorry, flatearthers trigger me. This is coming from a massive conspiracy theorist.

>"coincidences"
what

Nigga next time you drive anywhere, take a tennis ball. set the cruise control on a straight bit of road. Throw the ball straight up.

Same shit except the entire planet is moving.

>"coincidences"
seriously, fucking what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
omg, summer is definitely here.
bring on the dunces!

you got me at nigger astronaut.

stop replying to bait

I've heard this is actually a trend that's resurfacing in pop culture. Like big name people with influance on social media subscribe to it or something. Kind of hilarious, kind of scary at the same time.

>Did the Earth forget to spin

You realize professional sky divers, especially military trained HALO jumpers have full control over where they land, and can land 10-20 miles away with pin point accuracy right?

You also realize it's possible to deploy a skydiver over a different country, and have them land on the other side of the border, and that this literally happens all the time?

Considering the average HALO jump height is 30,000 feet, and Felix jumped from 128,100 feet, about 4 times as high, I see no reason why he'd have trouble traveling a distance of 55 miles.

Cool thread tho OP.

stop being a pussy. If you can't argue someone who doesn't believe this shit into a corner, you're wasting your mind.

you just believe everything the military tells you dont you sheeple

I thought the OP image was saying "because he didn't travel that far, the earth didn't spin."

>gravity makes things fall toward the largest object
>an apple falls to Earth
>The Sun is supposedly at least 1000 times bigger than Earth
>the Earth......doesn't fall to the Sun

the evidence is all around you

let me destroy your flat earth theory with a simple youtube video made by an 8 year old

youtube.com/watch?v=IDIYX_kj0iE

>B-but NASA never lies

>who doesn't believe this shit
Do you understand what bait is?

inertia

something i disagree with, don't like, or do not understand

Do you? is this some sort of meta-bait?

Funny, in trying to prove your superiority you are proving that you are a fucking retard.

>completetly sync in the flat map

I suppose this is just a coincidence right guys

What does that prove? You can't see the curvature and the video is very weird

then why doesnt the apple stay in place, hovering in the air if I let go of it? dumbass

The Sun isn't a black hole you fucking dumbass

Gravity is just a theory. The only thing we know for sure is that things heavier than air tends to fal

It's inertia granted by the spin of the earth is insufficient to overtake gravity? I think that's what you're asking, at least.

There is no "firmament", the drone breaks orbit and you can clearly see the Earth is spherical, as well as you can see stars outside the "firmament"

It's not CGI it's a go pro camera

and basically you are a fucking retard

genuinely the worst thread ive seen on this board in over 6 years

good job

Why do people reply seriously to flat earth posters?

It's a joke, everytime. Are you really that fucking bored?

Spherical yes, but not a ball. So that doesn't prove the Earth is not flat

these threads are so bad even /x/ deletes them, instantly.

So I guess Sup Forums is now, officially, worse than /x/.

I don't know where this cultist meme comes from but I have actually met one in real life who ranted on and on at my step dad's house about it, and he was showing everybody maps and shit and explaining how the earth is flat, the dude was serious as fuck

These people are real and they are insane

>Are you really that fucking bored?

WHERE
DO YOU
THINK
WE ARE

so the earth is not flat.

but that means it is flat.

>Spherical yes
>So that doesn't prove the Earth is not flat

Except it does, even if it's not a ball, it's not flat

Oh cool a go pro camera
wait
go pro
don't those have fish eye lenses?
that gives everything a spherical edge?

hmm interesting

/x/ is full of shill mods

I meant round, you can see its round, not spherical

I used to not believe anyone could take this kind of shit seriously and though it was some sort of troll until I started talking to a girl into it, it's alarming how easily influenced some people are

>don't those have fish eye lenses?
>that gives everything a spherical edge?

""""no""""

In the video when the balloon initially starts to rise, the horizon is flat, it only starts to curve as the drone ascends to incredible heights

why am I replying to this shit?

things can orbit around a black hole

Not him and not a flat earther but the horizon is clearly curved very early on in the video, watch it again.

so the earth is round.

and this means its flat.

Not even a flat earther but a plate is round and flat, retard.

depends on your definition of "flat"

What does it matter if the world is flat and why would anyone try to hide it?

How could this possibly effect you

*affect

Opinion disregarded.

That must really bother your mother's husband

Both you and the Bible are fucking retarded.

Money, controlled information and makes us more distant of the idea of God.

I the Earth is flat imagine what else they could have lied about

he's still spinning with the earth isn't he?

You're joking... right? Discovery that the Earth was in fact flat would quite seriously be the most significant event in human history. It would completely change everything in science, and would throw into question every single authority and there authenticity. Plus it would open up a billion new questions about the nature of our existence.

t. not a flat earther

So are the rest of the planets and sun flat too?

>The Sun isn't a black hole

>makes us more distant of the idea of God.

so its a theist thing. A flat earth would be harder to explain without god, so therefore everyone is lying about the earth being flat so nasa can pocket $64 of each american's money.

lol really, it would be the same flat or not, you nerds are so naive lmao

Yeah because 19 billion every year is almost nothing

>what is tangential and normal velocity

Dude, if they distributed it evenly, you'd get $64. Meaning its much more likely its the whole "god" thing you're upset about.

>I have never watched a rocket or shuttle launch

And those only take a few minutes.

10 times more is spent on the military to destabilize the Middle East for oil.

Actually if the earth is indeed flat, it would make sense from a conspiracy viewpoint, because the jews, since they are already the fallen ones for killing the messiah and the son of god, would want to everyone turn back to god and the perfect way is to hide such important evidence like the earth is flat

but any course on physics can show you how flat-earth tinfoil faggots are wrong

>smart astronaut
>played by nigger

I have a harder time believing that then the flat earth part

>if they distributed it evenly, you'd get $64

Lmao what kind of reasoning is this? Are you a Bernie Supporter?

>I have a harder time believing that then the flat earth part

Sounds like your dad before he got the paternity test done

Didnt you see The Martian?

literally every genius scientist is non-white.
Except the idiot who gets left on mars, the idiot who left him there, and the evil white bureaucrat who all the brave colored people have to work to get around his evil plans.

you are incredible retarded because the main point of the flat earth theorists is that all records of the curvature of the earth already have the FOV component modified making the horizon seem more curve than it really is

you can see in the start of the video how everything looks curved, so it's a camera effect of the POV rather than what it's recording

>white guy is able to survive on fucking mars with little to no equipment
Oh nooooo, somebody stop the anti-white propaganda.

But the earth is falling towards the sun, that's why its orbit is elliptical and not perfectly round.

retard

>What is gibbs free energy

The main character has to be white so people actually watch the film. Literally everyone else was a brown genius, let us know when you actually find one of those. Protip there's 0

The only thing that really bugged me about that movie was the one black scientist who came out of nowhere and fixed everything that the entire team working on couldn't do

>heres le cool minority scientist whos also snarky to the boss and hes got all the shit yall faggots have been workin on figured out smdh

theres only even been one accurately portrayed black genius
>pic related

>nerdy
>awkward
>vaguely autistic

Nigga, the guy who jumped is not even on low orbit of course he would end up in the same place (or close to it) to where he first took off.

He used a balloon you fuckwad

>The main character has to be white so people actually watch the film.
And still here you are, bitching about it.

real rocket/shuttle launches specifically navigate for LEO ASAP with the assistance of jetstream tailwind, etc.

OP dude just went "straight up" from his relative position spinning on the earth's surface.

That NASA is retardedly underfunded and if the illumnati were using a governmental agency to skim funds they'd do better to use ANY OTHER AGENCY.

Geologists can determine if the earth is round too you know?

there are over 300 million americans
nasa's budget is 19.3 billion.

Divide.

$64 dollarydoos to you.

i assume hes bitching because aerospace is largely dominated by whites, chinks, and pooinloos.

That would be like setting a movie in detroit and having all the store owners, lands lords, and drug dealers be white.

its just unrealistic and pointless

>presented with evidence

>lol ur redarted xDD

>but why

>lol ur redarted XDD

ok

The bible isn't evidence.

Really? I tought the idea of surviving on Mars with little to no equipment was unrealistic, but apparently I've been paying attention to the wrong aspects of filmmaking.

You know, the ones that actually matter?

but why?

>casting is irrelevant in fiction

I can't wait for the Shaft in Africa remake starring Tom Hanks

Because you know, he shoots like 20 dudes without reloading and thats the unrealistic part you should be worried about

why so salty lad? are u a shitskin or just a pussy?

No credibility and none of it's claims can be verified.

>>casting is irrelevant in fiction
>>I can't wait for the Shaft in Africa remake starring Tom Hanks

So you're saying that if there was a remake with Tom Hanks playing Shaft, no matter how good it was, you'd never watch it because your autistic brain can't comprehend an unrealistic situation in a fictional setting?

I knew mental midgets were real, but I never thought I'd meet one. What other movies with impossibly statistical casts have you skipped? What about crime stats? You also stop movies halfway when you notice one white robber too many? How many movies have you walked out of when you notice Vancouver isn't actually Vancouver, but some other city?

>did the earth forget to spin

i know it's a troll but it's called "conservation of angular momentum", its the same reason why the earth doesn't move under your feet when you jump

Shaft is a classical black character

and it was about him going back to Africa, which wouldnt make sense unless they changed the setting to south africa and then multiple plot elements would need to be adjusted for no reason other then changing the characters skin color

My point is, why get Tom Hanks and an all white cast when you could get Idris elba and a bunch of spooks and have it be fitting for the setting?

The martian thing just reeks of PC bullshit, completely shoved into the movie for no reason at all

Its not true to life

They certainly could have gotten better actors

It didn't add anything to the movie

>the white robber

You have to admit the ADT commercials and the multi-racial gangs on tv make you roll your eyes occasionally

judging by that reaction i'd say you are definitely white boi feeling offended for minorities and you should probably head back to plebbit

>This entire fucking thread.

Fucking nailed it.

The earth isn't flat though. The model straight up doesn't reflect what we observe from the ground. And the only way to make the theory work is to assume (keyword) that there are other powers at play that are imperceptible... and at that point you can believe anything you want.

I seriously can't tell if this thread is bait because flat earthers are literally this stupid, and I know this from having argued with them for the better part of a year now.