Tfw have more moolah than a hollywood actor

>tfw have more moolah than a hollywood actor

feels good friends

Richfags should be dragged through the streets and decapitated with the community guillotine

There would be no reason to be on this site if you were wealthy, this is literally bottom feeder entertainment.

>being poor

You could still be set for life w/ 8 million with the right investments.

You'd be surprised

Not every rich person is le evil wallstreet investment banker. Every rich person I know is in medicine as an MD or CRNA.

I bet youre in some flyover state tho. that being said Net worth 8mil in LA aint shit. shit teir houses in Echo Park cost min 1mil now

Yeah because no doctor ever has taken money from pharmaceutical companies m8

>tfw worth more than Drake Bell

>tfw worth more than Chris Tucker

why wouldn't he just do another movie?

How the fuck, why are niggers so horrible with money?

>being a millionaire
>still posting on Sup Forums

He can't afford an agent.

He literally can't afford to do movies.

?
Dr Dre, Michael Jordan, and P Diddy are all excellent businessmen. They are so good at what they do they fragment the black community based on who owns or doesn't own their product. Poor people trade food stamps away and starve their families to buy their products.

There were rumors abounds that Tucker is functionally illiterate.

>During ''Money Talks,'' which was directed by Brett Ratner, the rumors about Tucker began percolating. ''They said he was illiterate,'' Ratner recalled recently. ''That he was crazy, and he couldn't read, and that no one could understand him, but that, in spite of all that, he was going to be the next Eddie Murphy, a huge star.'' Ratner laughed. ''Chris can read, but sometimes the references have to be explained to him. Often these scripts are written by white writers, and they're just too white. In 'Money Talks,' Chris had to say, 'I'm waiting for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.' He didn't know that line came from 'Sunset Boulevard.' He had never heard of 'Sunset Boulevard,' and he didn't know DeMille was a great director. So he changed the line. He made it his own. And frankly, if Chris doesn't get that reference, neither will the audience.''

Not enough Panama investment.

>Poor people trade food stamps away and starve their families to buy their products.
black people do that and were back to the original point which is niggers are bad with money

So 3 out of what 45 million? Yeah,good example, plus you even proved yourself wrong in your own post

You said why are niggers so bad with money. I provided counterexamples showing that the race as a whole is not bad with money.

If we are judging the entirety of a race based on the actions of the majority, we can claim whites are also bad with money. Too many whites live almost entirely on credit, buy many unnecessary things, and cant even do things like afford to send a child to college despite having jobs because they blow all their money on stupid shit and live paycheck to paycheck. Not to mention they are the largest group on food stamps.
They are by far inferior to the Asian race.

Hi bernie

>implying white people don't trade food stamps
Take a trip to Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, or Western Maryland and stand outside of a Walmart.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Right, it's not like blacks don't perpetuate their own condition because succeeding, unless it's in hip hop sports or drug dealing, is "selling out to the man", no they've been downtrodden not because they literally don't give a shit about the opportunities presented before them, but because of a Marxist tactic le Evil White Privilege, get fucked Berncuck

I never said any of that wasn't true. What I'm saying is that whites are just as bad as money. Wiggers trade food stamps to go buy Jordans with the rest of the black people, rednecks trade food stamps to go buy guns and dip, and middle class whites are piss poor with money in general and live almost entirely on credit.
You're all bad with money.

That site isn't even accurate at all. They pull those numbers out there ass for clickbait.

>muh anecdotes

Nice try Sum Ting Wong, kind of how every Asian how smells like dead dog and you only pay in cash because no one trusts asians to pay back loans

Or how about the amount of cash only businesses run by asians because they're all tax dodging liars?

how did you make your money op? i make a fuckton as a software engineer (150k) but i probably won't make it to even a million for another 10 years. what do i do?

How about you guys provide actual arguments instead of race baiting?

Ahh, whats wrong Wong? Not liking the anecdotes? Sucks when you're on the other end, doesn't it?

Not an argument.

>150k
>won't make it to even a million for another 10 years
you have a mental deficiency

This desu

We need another Bastille day

>Sucks when you're on the other end, doesn't it?

>actually admitting to being triggered

Why wouldn't be when some fucking zipper head dog eater tells fake as anecdotes with no evidence to support his claim, then gets butthurt when anecdotes are thrown back at him?

Godadamn you're about butthurt as shit. Poor little white boi.

>fake as anecdotes
Appalachia ans the areas surround them are real places that exist. It's not some imaginary trick the news came up with.

If you're referring to West Virginia specifically, they actually don't get govt assistance, unlike your FOB slants that get interest free loans to start up businesses and can pay back whenever they want then sell the business to their cousin to tax dodge

>being this butthurt

Go eat some dog you filthy gook

>tfw 250k/year
>tfw high school dropout

Feels gd bros

what do you do?

>Oscar Isaac is a hard working career actor who made about $2 million for the role of Poe Dameron in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. His pay for Ex Machina was about half that. Before Star Wars, Isaac earned an average of $100,000 a year in salary from acting since 2006.

Oscar Isaac was a D-lister until a year ago. His net worth is gonna shoot up substantially in the next few years.

Web designer for a major corporation

will you give me $10 so I can get high?

Wew

>implying you wouldn't take free money just to give medicine A over medicine B

He's playing in the upcoming Ang Lee movie. I really hope he does another Rush Hour with Jackie Chan.

sorry bro but no webdesigner makes 250k an year

Not him. But any tips for someone who wants to pursue the same path as you?

El justo.

damn this is more saddening than it is funny

>milch is given $40 a week cash allowance by his wife

Fuuuuuuucck. Also Im surprised she stayed with him through all that

Yea Amen brothers! Let them feel the Bern! Equal distribution of poverty and misery for all!

>>>Reddit

more like david zilch

They are old now, old folks stick together.

TEAR UP THE DANCEFLOOR

well well well

>And frankly, if Chris doesn't get that reference, neither will the audience.'

he's so hawt.

Sounds about right. He's only starting to get big in Hollywood, and until recently he had mostly done smaller scale stuff before the current big blockbuster stuff like X-men and Star Wars

He's a nobody. How the fuck?

LMAO

>Source of wealth: Music

Oh, dear. I noticed at the bottom of your post, there's a particular word.

>heh, nothin' personnel, kid

>web designer

You goofed

thats the money tit sucking monster in you talking

what music? what the hell I like this guy hes a great actor massive underrated but how did he get like 275 mil
not A star but hes a good actor

I heard a rumor hes really an international crime kingpin. I hope its not true :(

That sounds amazing

GAS THE RICH!
CLASS WAR NOW!

How? its means hes been lying to us user, cant have another celeb break my heart :(

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BERNIE 2016

WELL OSCAR'S ONLY BEGUN EARNING

HES FUCKIN OLD THOUGH, GREY HAIR, SHOULDA STARTED EARLIER

>CRNA

I hate CRNAs. fuck CRNAs. I support real anaesthesiologists.

IF HIS SALARY IS 150K/YR, HE MUST SPEND SOMETHING RIGHT

OHOHOHO

in mexico, that's like having 8 billion dollars

>worth more than 8 million
>still shit posting on Sup Forums

It really can't buy happiness, can it?

Not for long bitch. He's an A-Lister now, his bank is going to blow up.

>the rich dindu nuffins
>unless they are jewish, gas the rich kikes