How brutal was the Wehrmacht in your country/city/village?

How brutal was the Wehrmacht in your country/city/village?

Share stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre?oldformat=true
youtube.com/watch?v=scAeDTIECM4
youtube.com/watch?v=5saBttrJ64U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viannos_massacres
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta
warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/rogue-nazi-general-committed-high-treason.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My polish great grandmother was raped 6 times.

they pussied out))

hot! do you have pic of her when she was young?

They shared rations with the people in my Romanian grandmother's village and were all around nice dudes.
Then the Soviets came and raped all the wimmings and stole all the wristwatches.

Soviets were way worse

My Grandmother was gassed 8 times as a baby and my grandfather who was just a boy was beaten to death by 10 nazi soldiers because he had brown hair. Honestly I think Germany should pay me reparations

my grandfather was killed 12 times by a german nazee officer luckily he survived

Pretty all right.
They stole our soil though, quite literally.

here celebration of the liberators

nice memes Taras

We wuz axis.

They were usualy nice to the people. One soldier offered some cakes to one of my grand mother's sister because she reminded him of his own daughter. But that was in occupied Paris, which was literraly holidays for them i presume.

>Belgian grandmother, was in Brussels in 1940
The German soldiers were pretty good, polite, repectful to the locals
>Catalan Grandfather living in Roussillon (French province of Catalunya)
They were a lot of partisans in Southern France, the German soldiers were pretty cool but the Gestapo and the SS were extremely savage
>Grandfather baker living in rural Aquitaine (near Bordeaux)
The Germans send him to a concentration camp because he putted poison in his bread, he said he was surprised that the Germans didn't kill him

my son was shot 50 times and castrated by starving Jews by nazi germans.

Pretty alright people, respectful and educated, gave some chocolate to my nan. The allies on the other hand destroyed all of our cities ( in the west ) killing and raping thousands of women

They were alright, myc grandfather's dog broke one of his leg during the occupation, and the germans soldiers carried him to the Vet.

>Share stories.
to retards on Sup Forums?
but would gladly pay back to any sympathizer

They forced my Grandfather to use slave labor on the farm and kill them randomly.It was only because of them, I swear.

you have family that lived in occupied russia?

Why not? Not everyone is retarded and you are anonymous. People have told far more private stuff on image boards.

You are telling something millions of others experienced too. Do it.

They came to take over the parts of Silesia Polish soldiers took in 1938
German soldiers looked better fed, clothed and cleaner, people felt kinda sorry for the Polish ones.

Naturally that's just an amusing piece of trivia that has no bearing on atrocities nazi germany carried out in either Poland or Czechia.

>How brutal was the Wehrmacht in your country/city/village?
When my city's (the a village) people heard that the Wehrmacht entered Zagreb and brought a Croatian leader to power, they went to volunteer. Then the Chetniks came to that village, luckily everyone evacuated, and burned down lots of it/killed the livestock, and then the Domobran army (regulars of the ISCroatia) came and drove them out, but the the Partisans started gathering there and forcefully recruited the remaining members and took possession of the remaining livestock to be "redistributed" fairly (a.k.a was sent away to feed others). Then the Domobran army returned again, but they were pushed back and the communists took hold of it

Germans were very brutal here.
they attacked our valuable jewish citizens.
Germans are victims too!!

Nazis murdered 6 million German Nationality! race doesn't exist.

Never got here

>Germans came, asked my grandfather about partisans, left. ( weirdly nothing was mentioned about joos )

>Soviets came, stole everything they wanted ,raped my great grandmother, got wasted, busted up the place, left

Really gets my noggin joggin

They did fuck some shit up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre?oldformat=true

They were really nice from what i've heard. Liked the local women a lot. Helped with refugees and improving the infastructure, taught the finnish troops there some german, and by accounts were really co-operstive.

youtube.com/watch?v=scAeDTIECM4

who does host this lying contest on Sup Forums?

Sorry if your whole army was filled with crazy chinks beliving to be fucking samurai / semi gods and enjoying murders between two rapes. But believe it or not but among the five millions wehrmacht soldiers, most of them were just normal lads for the time.

I always thought that SS and Gestapo were not always so nice to civilians while Wehrmacht were just ordinary lads passing by.

Germs were nice, hungarians weren't. Most people here in the countryside still remember nazis fondly and hate the soviet liberators.

they burned my grandma alive tho
pretty based

better than russians

>Pretty alright people
>They were alright,
>They were usualy nice to the people.

Because west Europeans were not seen as Untermenschen.
The war on the eastern front was quite different.

youtube.com/watch?v=5saBttrJ64U

>being neutral

Absolutely disgusting.

>hungarians weren't
Ancestral enemy, plus the Romanian occupation of Budapest in 1919 was still fresh in memory.

I don't think the casual soldier from the wehrmacht was as highly sociopath and brain damaged/washed as his fellow countryman the SS, even in the east front. He asked about werhmacht though.
I might be wrong.

jewish propaganda, eastern front was just savage with millions of men, western front was won.

occupied russian land was just normal life.

SS were fairly normal as well.

They were okay because we're fellow Germanics

They burned down Rovaniemi. Thankfully, nothing of value was lost

or you weren't exposed to Jewish propaganda, Germans were fairly normal, literally nothing was changed, they were Christians and didn't tolerate any masonic bullshit.

6 milions people died

They were buddies until our government trolled them. Then they burned Lappland.

As bad as soviets

>kill 6 million Jews
>fairly normal
really makes you think. are the niggers in your country who rape and steal "normal" too?

>>kill 6 million Jews
they didn't kill any 6 million Jews, but lets not get into that, we are speaking about treatment to occupied populations, they were not mistreated.

shut the fuck up, no one likes you.

>everybody seems to like german soldiers except germans, jews, and commies
Makes you think indeed

They were alright compared to the Italians and the Hungarians who were much worse, at least according to my relatives.

Opa war Sturmfuhrer bei der SS

I knew a former SS officer who lived next to my grandparents.
He was a really nice dude, but occasionally had war-related mental problems which led him to beat his wife.
So much for SS warcrimes in my village.

>that nazi shill

>they didn't kill any 6 million Jews
prove it

Bruh stfu race obviously exists

Does having your U-Boats in our sea counts as something?

Races among human doesn't exist and you're a fucking simian for beliving otherwise.

Did I trigger you, Billy boy? Fuck off back to your containment board

Right because evolution simply stopped applying to homo sapiens thousands of years ago lmao

bro-tier

My whole family was driven over by tanks. Luckily they survived and lived to tell the tale.

>They were alright compared to the Italians and the Hungarians
I think it was probably because their armies were an undisciplined peasant mob who would just steal and rape at will. This seems to also apply to Russian soldiers.

Gene flow never stopped, which makes it hard to make objective definitions of race.

Terrible, evil nazis...

I wasn't alive back then, but I believe they were harsh, but not quite genocide tier. People suffered, but they weren't killed, I believe. Someone else can probably answer better

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viannos_massacres
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta

My english level is just too bad to argue about this with you. Just read serious scientific article about it you'll see that the light differencies you tend to use to classify human beings in clade is absurd. Skin color and face morphology are not suficient.
We never stoped evolving though if my uncle balls spontaneously produce a lack of melanine production gene in one of his spermato resulting in my cousin being born blond even though we all have black hair in the family make him an individual from an other race?

Should've surrendered earlier.

They were actually pretty nice
most of us received them with open arms
and they got rid of the reds for 4 years, so that was nice

also Opas Onkel war ein Legionär

Against the majority not very, recruited people too.
Against Jews, fags, commies and other political opponents, disabled people, gypsies, oh boy!

When the Krauts retreated from italy they were supposed to shoot any italians they were with but fortunately for my grandfather and myself the Germans he was with were half decent human beings and let him and his squad go. Otherwise from what they have told me the krauts werent hostile but they werent super friendly either

fucking germans killed members of my family so i still hope there will be another war where i could get the chance to kill germans.
but generally looking croatian brutality disgusted even the nazis
warhistoryonline.com/world-war-ii/rogue-nazi-general-committed-high-treason.html

>i still hope there will be another war where i could get the chance to kill germans

That´s pretty sad. No more war amongst brothers.

i thought italy and germany were allies

they were invited with flower and bread in village. They grab us 3 loom machines and animals, but they left paper confirmation and only one pair of horses and cows. Then soviet came and took all rest animals...and killed some memeber of my family .
In the meantime german teacher from german school give to ma grandma her first vitamin C,as she had a fluu. German settlers from Rommania were really scam,but local-neighbour- Germans were decent

Wehrmacht never got here but the Luftwaffe were really rude!

BIG BULGAR COCK for TINY GERMAN BOIPUCCI

>ywn have a nazi fuckdoll

They were bros.

Northern Moscow.
Pretty brutal, I guess.

Grandfather was in the División Azul and married a German QT in West Germany.

Then in 70's they came to Portugal.

So yeah the only thing he did was throw me in pool when I couldn't swim so I would learn.
Kinda worked really.

Bulgarian soldier gives two german mountain troopers a lift.

Looks like a poster for a buddy comedy

2 secondary schools in my town were used as barracks for soldiers.

they spared the cathedrals and churches though

uncle adolf knew what he was doing, he even paid us a visit

pic semi related

No, you're right. Wehrmacht soldiers were mostly apolitical fellows, unlike SS.

He probably screwed a few ladies while he was there too. You know what that means.

>Despite being allied with Germany, Bulgaria remained neutral in Operation Barbarossa and maintained diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union for the duration of the conflict. A handful of German soldiers were stationed in the country for symbolic reasons and to develop a logistical framework should an Allied challenge in the Balkans occur. All of Bulgaria's tiny Jewish population survived the war intact.

>On September 5, 1944, the USSR declared war on Bulgaria and communist forces quickly staged a coup in Sofia, expelling Tsar Boris III. The new government quickly declared war on the Axis powers.

>After the end of WWII, Bulgaria was awarded Southern Dobruja, making it the only Axis nation to gain territory as a result of the war. On the other hand, the parts of Greece and Macedonia seized in 1940 were returned to their original owners.

Wehrmacht did burn Lapland, though.

Not that much happened especially compared to WWI
But my grandfather who was still a child hated the Americans way more than the Germans

before finishi-soviet war:

russki and then soviets give finish pigs all rights and Independence. ask only for security.
fin pigs stage massacres and genocide of russian and other non-fininsh pig population in own country.
soviets ask politely to sit down and finally write down state contracts and peacefully co-development
finish pigs literally spit into faces of soviet envoys for 15 fucking times.
finish pigs declare demands on traditional russian clay and start war with soviets.
soviet zerg roll over finish pigs and hen stop awaiting the finish pigs to send own envoys.
finish pigs get (as usual) support of anglo-saxon pigs.
shit goes viral for month.
finish pigs massacre locals and hospitals in soviet back. locals get pissed off on finish pigs and join soviet forces.
soviets regroup and roll out this time seriously. finish pigs begin to come back home as salo.
suddenly finish pigs wants to talk. Stalin agrees. more or less border lines agreements.

2 years later finish pigs use germans to go back into soviet clay.

shit goes so badly that even germans cant trust finish pigs.

conclusion: fuck finish pigs

They murdered about twenty people from my village

did they died?

Nazis came to my grandmothers village and took young boys to tie them to a locomotive as living shields to prevent partizans from attacking it when crossing the woods. Her brother died to blood loss due to wounds made by the tree branches when passing the forest.

Don't think it's very funny. Of course, a Belgian wouldn't know since no actual war happened there.

nazis got a group of starving frenzied Jews to castrate my mother while she was pregnant with me.

WW II was ok, but WW I the Prussians acted like animals here, burned on of our oldest university libraries, nailed peasants to barn doors etc

FEAR THE STARVING GROUP OF JEWS!