Is Poland the most beautifull of all lands?

If not then why did those guys got their land stolen from every neighbors they have during all of their History?
Is their something you're hiding from us?
Does the polish women smell like springtime?
Are their rivers secretly filled with gold?
Why did those guys got bullied so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halford_Mackinder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygmunt_Rumel#War_years_and_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, not from, by*

a lot of smog is here

did you forgot something in the oven?

Polish girls are cute, but not so much so that it would warrant annexation.
Don't know about rivers but recently there was a big treasure hunt after a train filled with nazi gold.

Historically they mostly got bullied because they were neighboring aggressive and evil empires, didn't have benefit of defensible geography and their nobles were kinda corrupt dicks.

Poland must be a beautiful country, I don't know the most,tho.
Because all countries with having a flag with white and red are beautiful countries.

I don't get why everyone always memes us but never Romania or Ukraine.

Speak french to me qt

They were "bullied" because their neighbours smelled weakness, after a series of internal struggles

Dear Japanese,
DO NOT come here. You are NOT WELCOME.

Thank you.

non country can defend itself while ancient mighty wendia not.

We don't laugh about sick or disabled

Then why people pick on Brazilians and burgerclaps?

>implying burgerclaps or Brasilians are more disabled than Poles
Not laffin at ur life famalam

yes, definitely

Yet still better than hohols considering you immigrate here.

no, it's literally a shithole full of undereducated people

>hohols calling anyone uneducated

something tells me your actual iq is that of a monkey

Zapraszam do zapoznania się z moimi wpisami na temat Japonii (blogspot): "Słońce Japonii jest czerwone". Pozdro z Dalekiego Wschodu

keep going, I can't speak like that, but he deserved

Uważaj na to co mówisz

ok

>better
We emigrate for that starved Polish puss and moneys like waito piggu emigrate to Japan.
Said that, i understand Japanese love for Poland now.

you lads really have literally no ground to stand on if you want to look down on others.
Of course you're probably just russians wanting to make ukrainians look like petty morons so keep at it.

pl/ua conversation always edgy here
it's not us started this

Depends on what you consider "ground to stand on".
>you're probably just russians wanting to make ukrainians look like petty
I, for one, like when Poles go apeshit over Volyn or Lviv.

That's not very nice of you at all.
Torture and mass murder of innocents is not funny.

It is when they're butthurt like that and pretend they didn't do anything

When did Poles kill ukrainian children?

At the same time when we killed yours, but you're dumb and won't acknowledge that. Which is why your butthurt is so sweet.

While I'm happy you think so I always was jelly how France had the full package of hot beaches, snowy mountains and quiet villages. When I was young I loved the Louis de Funès movies that our national tv was broadcasting in the 90s. After seeing them I literally though France is a paradise.

Show examples.

He's joking you utter retard with 20 IQ. Literally no one likes poland.

I am only partially joking, i'm planning to visit Varsow this year if possible.

warsaw*

A fucking frog.

Why are Swedes so butthurt?

5-10,000 of both UPA bandits and civilians IN RETALIATION is nothing compared to the brutal massacre of 200,000+ civilians. It was a planned genocidal operation by OUN and carried out by their military arm UPA (25,000) + helping Ukrainian peasants. This was set in motion by Ukrainian nationalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o

Poland is underrated country

>Start genociding poles
>Suprised when they fight back and wreck your own kin

Fucking hohols are dumber than baboons.
On par with German, oh noes drezden got bombed mentality.

Fuck off.

No

>If not then why did those guys got their land stolen from every neighbors they have during all of their History?
>Why did those guys got bullied so much?
Because geopolitics.

>byń polakiem
>nazywaj kogoś debilem
no nieźle mati

>When did Poles kill ukrainian children?
There were retaliation purges and they weren't pretty, so it's not something to be apologist about.
But scale-wise they are barely comparable. And more importantly nobody here builds monuments of people who did that, unlike in Ukraine.

>82

>His next major work, Democratic Ideals and Reality: A Study in the Politics of Reconstruction, appeared in 1919.[14] It presented his theory of the Heartland and made a case for fully taking into account geopolitical factors at the Paris Peace conference and contrasted (geographical) reality with Woodrow Wilson's idealism. The book's most famous quote was:

>"Who rules East Europe commands the Heartland; Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island; Who rules the World Island commands the World."[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halford_Mackinder

Of course that Poles did nothing, Ukrainians started exterminating Polish women and children, Poles tried to negotiate, but:
>In early summer 1943, when the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), together with local Ukrainian nationalists, began a campaign of massacres of Polish civilians in Volhynia, Rumel, who spoke Ukrainian fluently, was assigned to get in touch with leaders of the UPA and start talks, which would bring an end to the massacres. The order was issued by Kazimierz Banach, chief of staff of the Bataliony Chłopskie and a delegate of the Polish government-in-exile in Volhynia.[4]

>On 7 July 1943, Rumel, together with officer Krzysztof Markiewicz (aka Czort), both dressed in military uniforms, aided by guide Witold Dobrowolski,[4] contacted the Ukrainians. They were officially representing the Polish government.[1] However, instead of peace talks, a different fate awaited them.[5] Both were brutally tortured for three days. Then, on Saturday 10 July, Rumel was tied to four horses and his body ripped apart.[6][7] Markiewicz and Dobrowolski were killed in the same manner in the village of Kustycze, near the Volhynian town of Turzyska.[8] The next day, Sunday 11 July 1943, was the bloodiest day yet of the Volhynian massacres, when armed Ukrainians attacked Polish settlements and churches, killing thousands of people, including infants, women and the elderly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygmunt_Rumel#War_years_and_death

cuck