A legit question

A legit question

How does CIA know Bane before the plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6mH0x1gouk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was really the child who escaped the hell prison.

>How does CIA know Bane before the plane scene?

CIA knows about a lot of terrorists, mang.

Bane had a big reputation

I think it has some kind of connection with Bane putting on the mask, not sure

>when you're surrounded by women, but you really want big guys

>justciathings

He knew that hired guns worked for this guy named Bane that wore a mask (he wanted to know more about the mask)

CIA had him on his watch lost because Bane a large fellow.

CIA was in charge here

Nobody knew who R'as al Ghul was and they were both part of the League of Shadows. Either Bane was a dog shit assassin or he wanted a reputation. R'as specifically said that they worked in secret didn't he? I'm calling shit writing on this.

Will the CIA shitposting ever die?

I hope not.

Who the fuck is R'as ah Ghoul?

Alfred was able to look him up on askjeeves. He was doing mercenary work in order to mask his continued membership of the league.

>Nobody knew who R'as al Ghul was
Watanabe was Ras until he died in the fire. Then Neeson inherited the position.
That's how Ras is called "immortal".

If the CIA servers were removed would he die?

A tiny scene yet so big
Bravo Nolan

>big reputation
"For you."

Why is he so suave?

They were lovers

nice

Bane was expelled from the League of Assassins in the Nolanverse. After which he went about doing mercenary work and likely got into civil war conflicts etc etc.

As long as there is bane threads, the meme magic shall live to rise another day.

How did Alfred know?

It cannot be stopped.

Bane kept appearing in CIA's nightmares:
youtube.com/watch?v=P6mH0x1gouk

DELETE THIS

>Nobody cared who I was till I put on the mask

Its pretty self explanatory OP.
Its because CIA cared because he put on the mask. Are you possibly mentally challenged to not understand thats how CIA knew who bane was even though we've been memeing this shit for like what, 3+ years now?

Even plebs cannot handle the magnificance that is cia x bane love!

Some faggot that threw out Bane from his treehouse club... Can you belive that?

Nah man Neeson was always R'as, thats why chubby face R'as appears in front of Bruce at the party. They were fakes.

Fun fact thats actually charlie hunnam or however his names spelt from sons of anarchy hes licking all over. he was a real cute twink back in the day

You see
He met a man in Burma

Who's bane

Nooooooo
what is this faggotry

A long time ago, CIA was William Wilson, and Bane was Billy (last name unknown). William was amazed that they shared the same name and that they were both very similar in their ways. Unlike what occurs in the story "William Wilson" by Edgar Allan Poe, the two actually got along and became very close friends. In their division during the Lebanese Civil War, William was given the call sign "Bane". During the Beirut bombings, Billy was thought dead. William never had such a deep friendship with another man ever since. Unbeknownst to him, Billy was in fact alive, taken and brainwashed by the government who made him think he was a big guy. Plotting his revenge on William for leaving him to die and taking his 'enemy's side', but respecting the man for some ambiguous reason, named himself "Bane". Many years past, William heard stories of a masked villain named Bane. He wanted to catch him. Operation Early Bird comes along, and William takes the chance. Recognizing his brother's voice, Bane became traumatized and confused facing William, who himself was struck by those eyes so familiar to him yet so unfamiliar. The two spoke one again, bound by hatred and love, and it would not be the last time. Their battle would continue.

Tangerine?