Star Wars or Star Trek

What is your preference Between the two?

Star Trek. Brilliant, thought-provoking writing that explored politics, society and the human condition.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10505562
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trek.

Star Wars has 2 good movies and a bunch of EU shit that is now in the trash. There may be a lot of shit in Star Trek, but there's enough good stuff to outweigh it

I prefer Star Trek. Its universe is more cohesive and (particularly compared to Star Wars) it has a lot of quality content to enjoy.

I still enjoy SW.

The original Star Trek Series and the latest films, are better than anything yet offered by the Star Wars franchise.

However, The Force Awakens was a few steps in the right direction.

Trek!
The first two original SW movies are entertaining. I tried to get into the SW universe, but I never found it interesting.

New star wars and new star trek are both shit

as far as classics goes Trek>wars all fucking day

The worst board on Sup Forums

all the normies on my fb like star wars better obviously, makes sense

>However, The Force Awakens was a few steps in the right direction.

what, towards the trashcan?

Mmhmm

Shoukd have made a poll, OP.

strawpoll.me/10505562

As for me, Trek all day, erry day. The worst of Trek isn't anywhere near as bad as the worst shit Star Wars has put out, and the best Star Wars has to offer doesn't even come close to touching the best Trek.

What did he mean by this?

IF DUBS WILL POST HER NUDES

Awesome

Have fun Sup Forums you sorry looking faggots

OH SHIT DUB DUBS

UNAUTHORIZED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION

Col. Jack O'Neill is confused and annoyed by this false choice between two shitty "sci"-fi franchises.

Firing Torri Higginson was, in my opinion, the WORST decision made in all of Stargate

star wars because sitting in a ship talking all movie long isn't very exciting

>its a Deanna Troi episode

Why would you post an unrelated picture?

Sage.

>Opening the iris sir.
This is now a Stargate thread.

>It's a Stargateposter has no thread so he has to come into a thread about franchises that actually have fans episode

Has anyone seen the video at Don S. Davis' house on the Twin Peaks blu-ray set? Just watched it today and boy, what an incredibly intelligent and talented man he was. He is sorely missed.

Dammit, Sergeant, what part of "unauthorized" don't you understand?

>SG1 is longest running sci-fi series beating every trek.
>No fans.

WEWLAD