Is it true that people in the Middle Ages were actually very promiscuous...

Is it true that people in the Middle Ages were actually very promiscuous? I've heard this from multiple sources but I don't know how true it is.

People in the middle age stoned the degenerates even if they were kings

t. someone who read Gregory of Tours

Plenty of kings had bastards and people did fuck all to them.

Romanesque art was a bit obscene. Pic related, this shit wasn't uncommon in medieval churches.

They did that stealthy if not they would've been stoned or dismembered.

All that and there was never any guarantee that the king's son was actually his son and not the son of some servant boy.

Not so sure about that one priest shittalked our king for having side bitches and later on his body was found in the river. Kings could get away with a lot of things.

Just because french kings were fags as usual and couldn't control their subjects doesn't mean entire Europe was cucked.

Modern promiscuity happens because the age of marriage has increased. Horny teenagers in medieval times would be married off so that shit didn't happen so much.

>Being degenerate
>Being Based

Pick one

Horny teenagers were already married with kids

>being a faggot
>being a frog

pick two

It depends. In a lot of parts of Europe you couldn't lose your status.
So a noble could get away with anything and still remained a noble.
And a peasant could act noble and still remain a shitty peasant.

wrong, that why nuptials where created, after marrying and knowing that she was a virgin you fucked her brains out and assured that the firstborn was yours.

was reading about a battle last year where after a siege the conquerors where gifted the oportunity to rape and plunder the entire city after it fell, I'm sure it was very common and that rape babies where something also common.

>Rape
>Degeneracy

Rape is a natural right that have the alphas on the betas

Sure thing Ahmed.

Yeah...that's exactly what I said.

>Achmed

Alexandre*

Not exactly. Commoners usually married in their mid to late 20s.

Villagers are always promiscuous, because they have nothing better to do.

>you will never be a thirsty chambermaid taking cock left and right from cute servant boys and princes

Wrong. In a peasant village where everyone knew everyone else, it was _much_ harder to get away with promiscuity than the big city.

People don't seem to realize that the Victorian era was very prudish compared to any. There are stories of men surprised that their wives have pubic hair because greek statues didn't, though like I said, its more of a modern construct. In the middle ages MONKS of all people often wrote about pussy