Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex

>Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex
who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Carl: Dave Franco
Skrillex: Matt Lillard

>average Sup Forums poster

FUCK OFF Sup ForumsEDDIT

I forgot how awful those 2 weeks were here. conservative suburban weebs get triggered so hard every time a liberal says anything.

>he hates Sup Forums

It just never stops being funny!

Shut up white male.

XxDDD: the post

>thin
>Aryan features

they wish

There are massive, unironic interracial cuckold threads on this board almost every night, how are you going to call these people cucks like you aren't worse than them in every way?

You're really gonna play the put others down to make myself feel better game? "Everyone is a cuck but me!"

>people are now defending AIDS skrillex and Carl the cuck

What happened to this board? I've known for a while we've had leftists, but now we're getting the actually retarded leftists

Reddit-invasion
Seriously, they came here after that initial scandal with the Asian president

Take it as a reflection of how ridiculous you've become user. For real, this shit is out of hand.

its getting worse every week

Whoops!

>that word

Looks like you accidentally your privileges for three days, friend!

You dont get banned for calling people reddit you fucking newfag.

I call dozens of people reddit EVERY DAY and i've never been banned for it. But the one time I announce a sage I get warned. Go figure.

There a lot of people who aren't a part of your crummy country, and the people who are interested in your prep-school name-calling will go to your dedicated retard board to witness it.

>be American
>get shot

Becomes pol memes are embarrassingly bad. Fuck off back to there. Oh yeah, enjoy your ban as well.

Trump is gonna win.
He will be reelected.
In 2023, he will be the primary factor in World War III.
The war will last 2 months.
Both China and U.S.A will use nuclear weapons against each other, although they won't be the only ones.
If you're still reading, then you know this isn't the end of humanity since I wrote this.
You probably also know that this is not my time.
I'am not at the present, and by that I mean your present, I am at mine. How? That ins't important.
What is important is what you'll have to do.
You have to figure a way to stop Trump from becoming president. He will almost destroy humanity. You have to stop him! I tried to comunicate with people in 2015, 2016 and so on...until my present 2039. I can't go back in time, I can only send messages.

I don't mind people disagreeing with me. I mind retards

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Australian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of the actress Brighton Sharbino relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Australian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

What rule did I break?

Oh shut the fuck up you fuckwit, like an Australian has anything to say about childish anything

Whats your favorite meme you ugly bitch? cause there are few on Sup Forums better than this one. get acquainted, dumbshit

what do this guy's parents think of him dressing like that