Eric Reid

> Eric Reid
> Jeremy Lane

Oh boy, what will happen now that actually good players are sitting?

team lacks cohesion and unity and the based Packers, Ravens, Patriots, or Panthers blow them TFO

It will die out before the end of the season, but will be milked as much as possible until then.

I'll never understand why people care so much about what literally the stupidest people in America "athletes" have to say about complex sociopolitical issues.

this entire situation is just stupid.

it's such a minor way of protesting and yet it pisses off people so much. this shouldn't be nearly as effective as it's been.

>B-BUT MUH NATIONAL PRIDE

fuck pride

pride is for fags

Pissing people off doesn't accomplish anything. It just makes people dislike you and/or make fun of you.

Identity politics are a fucking joke and nigs being brainwashed by the media who oversaturate the tv with these isolated incidents of cops killing them is the most ridiculously obvious divide and conquer tactic I've seen. jews win lol

>nigs
>lel da jooz

nice to see an unbiased, level headed, non-racist person comment on this

different user....but it's pretty much the reality here.

>he uses slurs so he isn't right

Here's an unbiased and level-headed statement. Around 150 black people are killed by police on an annual basis. Out of 42 fucking million. I've yet to see any kind of proof that any of the high profile incidents were at all racially motivated and the vast majority of them overall are justified. But we're expected to take these retards seriously and act like there's a literal genocide going on in this country.

Dinosaurs aren't real.

okay, so where does the part about "da jooz" come in?

You can find both liberal and conservative jews . so yeah fuck off

>the vast majority of them overall are justified.
>literally watching footage of unarmed black people shot by cops
>again call them "retards"

so that's retards, nigs, and jews you used so far. keep going sport, use more racial slurs that your redneck dad used in the house around you!

You can't dispute his point, so you deflect.

Typical.

>pride is for fags
m'lady

>specifically ask you why you blamed "the jews" on this
>your response completely ignores that
>so i ask "where does blaming the jews come in"
>you deflect that part and claim i'm deflecting

another inbred mongoloid fails. typical.

fair enough, replace 'jews' w/ 'elites who want Hillary in office', and it's pretty much an accurate assessment of the situation.

>a person who isn't armed, isn't dangerous
but dey killin our babeez

My god, your delicate sensibilities. Mean words! Are you going to be ok?

good lord what an aspie

you have no argument. go back to twitter if you want to push nonsense.

That's LITERALLY .000003% of the black population. It's systemic racism! I don't feel safe!!!

what a fucking faggot. either refute his argument or fuck off you whiny little runt.

>implying the vast majority of American Jews aren't globalist, Marxist leeches who hate white people

HAHA THIS, THIS FUCKING KIKES ALWAYS PERSECUTING THE WHITE RACE. THEY ARE SUCH LEECHES, RUNNING BUSINESS AND ENTERTAINMENT, THEY PROVIDE US NO VALUE

THEY ARE WHY I AM A FAILURE, KIKES AND NIGGERS

I wasn't the original guy. I have no problem with Jewish people or even black people for the most part. I have a problem with the Black Lives Matter movement due to inherent logical flaws in the way that they think and operate.
The vast majority of them are justified. You can't base your entire worldview on a few high-profile incidents. That makes you a fucking retard.

See, that's where you loose me. Does the Walton family hate white people too? Because those goys are definitely fucking over plenty of you. I could go on....

>a few high-profile incidents
and even in most of those the accused where vindicated in court.

>trying to talk to some racist teenage trump supporter blaming everything on jews and niggers

lel

itt: muh ebil juice

Not with you either dude.

BLM is bullshit, the media is corrupt propaganda, AND muh Jews is a boogeyman.

They're not mutually exclusive.

>there are BLM cucks on Sup Forums now

If people still don't think this board is dead...

Not just on Sup Forums. The 'Hillary agenda' has infiltrated almost every corner of corporate sports media. It is an unabashed shill fest. And it's no coincidence.

>ppppppls go ur scaring my wifes son

there are other places you can discuss sports cuckboi

I know you're probably really new to this site so I'll let you in on a little secret.

People don't like libtards here. It has nothing to do with "muhh Sup Forums reeee" or whatever other retarded rationalization you come up with.

Absolutely nothing will happen. Absolutely. Nothing.

You think NFL players can stop police brutality from happening just from sitting down during the National Anthem?. Nothing will change

>You think NFL players can stop police brutality from happening just from sitting down during the National Anthem?. Nothing will change
Yes, because it's not really an issue. If you're a black man in the US the odds of you being killed by the police are about the same as being struck by lightning.

It's NONSENSE.

>