Just created a Twitter. What are the essential bands/artists to follow?

Just created a Twitter. What are the essential bands/artists to follow?
>inb4 you le just made a tweeter?!?!

Artists that you like.

shallow rewards

this.

stop asking others for approval, faggot.

>2017
>ever having a Twitter
Kill yourself

Van Dyke Parks

Genuinely what the fuck does approval have to do with it? I'm asking what artists post shit of substance and judging by the fact we're on Sup Forums where tastes overlap, it's a good starting point to ask here. Get your head out of your ass.

>2017
>not having a Twitter

BEST MUSICIAN TWITTERS:

Sadie Dupuis
Perfume Genius
Ezra Koenig
Cloud Nothings
PWR BTTM
No Joy
Thor Harris
John Congleton
St Vincent

if Twitter's anything like Instagram then it's not worth following even your favorite artists if they post retarded shit

St. Vincent is generally pretty good on Twitter but she hasn't been posting much but political shit recently.

Also follow individual musicians, not bands, if you can

I often dream of being put down, I'm 24 and will never be able to fit in with normals, still a virgin, never gotten into social media (there's very few pictures of me even in existence), don't even have a phone, live on my own and go for days without seeing anyone, don't play video games, never even romantically held hands with someone, don't watch television or movies or keep up with pop culture at all, etc.

Do you just listen to music all day or something?

For the most part in the past eight years, yeah

Radiohead - Just is the song for you

This guy looks like leafbro for HWNDU

Have a job? I guess "live on my own and go for days without seeing anyone" says a lot by itself, but..

I got fired from my job of six years (which was usually night shift)...now I just wait to die, because the job was all I had left

I graduated highschool 8 months ago now and haven't done anything since then. So I know how you feel but in the same instance I guess I really don't.

It's alright, you don't want to know, hope things work out for you!

idk man, with that kind of freedom you can basically become a superhero. I mean if you really arent known to anybody. Might as well live it to its fullest in some way. Become a busking outsider musician

It also means when I die no one will notice...I have lots of dreams of doing things like street performance art and outsider music and stuff...but, I have crippling depression and have had it for most of my life

Xiu xiu

LUST 4 YOUTH