/got/ general

Azor arya

> "Pryce says he looked through the season six scripts when he got them to see what happens to his character and found a scene that was just unbelievable. Later he quite openly describes the (setup of a) scene from a future episode concerning Cersei’s trial. It is going to take place at the Great Sept and practically everyone is said to be present there. The High Sparrow has grown over-confident and believes that Cersei simply has to show up, even though he gets informed she has not left her chambers. At the same time, there is a great deal of scheming taking place behind his back, in the immediate vicinity. The Sept slowly fills with people and the High Sparrow is still pleased with the situation, with everything apparently going according to the plans – little does he know that fate has an unpleasant surprise in store for him."

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light

No. Now it begins.

>play as Rhaegar in CK2 AGOT mod
>smash rebellion, kill robert
>save lyanna, legitimise jon
>kill aerys in a duel, become king

where did it all go so right

Jesus Christ,s he is so goddamn ugly. How can anybody find her attractive ?

What if the Night King wins?

Preston

Is that her fuckpussy sex face?

You have to leave now

I looked for you on the Trident.

nao?

Listening to The Hedge Knight on audiobook. Burgerclap narrator pronounces 'sigil'
>siggle
and it's fucking immersion-breaking. I mean it's quite funny, but what the fuck? Come back, Roy Dotrice.

The Mannis

Death toll for Episode 10

High Sparrow
Lancel
The Sparrows
Margaery
Pycelle(probably)
Mace
Loras
Kevan
High Septon
Tommen
A bunch of Kings Landing residents
Septa Unella
Ramsay
Walder Frey

1st for hack OTP

Fuck off namefag.you can't even tripfag or spell your house name right. Just fucking kill yourself, sempai

>discussing shit on reddit
>write out reasonable post about how Tywin shouldn't hate Tyrion as much as he does unless Tyrion were Aerys' son
>response: Nah dude that's dumb

and u should've left already

upboated

Reminder that Jorah is hot af.

Gb2 leddit and stay there

Even reddit can be right

I was not there

But that's my secret. I'm always misspelling things

Thanks for this. I'm off to bed.

FROM THE DUSTY MHYSA

>be ugly dwarf
>mother dies in childbirth

I mean the Aerys' son theory is possible, but unlikely, and the above is far too good an explanation for Tyrion Targaryen to be anything but a fringe possibility.

If Tyrion was a Targ, and Tywin knew, why would Tyrion even be alive?

Or because

-he's a midget
-alcoholic
-whore fucker
-killed Tywin's wife during birth
-general smartass

Yes, it is dumb

Do we have a "characters killed too soon" list?
Off the top of my head, we have Osha and Barristan Selmy.

Intentional tragic deaths like the Red Wedding and Stannis don't count, obviously.

This.
Don't say "promise me Tywin".

I'd fuck her tbqh

Which of the got cast girls have they fucked?

do you think Monster Mountain can get a stiffy?

well,
everyone who knows Kit is taken.
Salsa is taken.
Some of them have husbands, and are presumably taken.

I assume we're talking big names, and not background whores?

That limits us to only the young and unwed. Namely Frogfu and Arya.

So about how large is Winterfell supposed to be?

In season one (or the first book maybe) I think it's established that Winterfell is basically a small walled city with a fortress inside.

How large is the castle compared to King's Landing, or Pyke?

Since they're going full OC I hope the BWB shows up at the Bastardbowl

>implying your true king is dead

Winterfell Victory Party when?

As big as ur mums vagina LMAO

It's much smaller than King's Landing because KL is a city not a castle

>why would Tyrion even be alive?
Because he'd rather have an ugly misshapen son than tell the 7 kingdoms Aerys fucked(raped?) his wife. Who else in the world is in a position to tell anyone that Tyrion might be half-Targ. He's not going to find out unless Tywin tells him.

>he's an alcoholic
Wasn't born that way. Maybe if anyone other than Jaime had shown him some sort of affection...
>whore fucker
Again, wasn't born this way, but his family drilled it into his head that he's a piece of shit who isn't going to find sex, let alone love, the normal way.
>Killed Tywin's wife during birth
So he popped out of her cunt with a knife in hand and said "FUCK YOU DAD"? Tywin's smart enough to know this doesn't happen because the baby wants it to.

NO! Now the beginning ENDS!

this big

he probably can't not have a stiffy. he has qyburns magical juices coursing through his veins. his fat monster cock is always ready to pound cerseis cunt into the dirt.

Why did the show have to literally ruin Jamie "Pussyslayer" Lannister?

The best character in the entire series is just some pussywhipped unhonorable bitch now

Karsi
Ian McShane

I was expecting this response. Did you forget that this is a third-rate fantasy television show where the writers can and do resurrect the dead on a whim? It's hardly notable.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Even smart, rational men can make irrational or bad choices because of emotions. Tywin lost the one woman he loved more than anything and got a deformed monstrous little thing instead. Yeah it's not fair or right but sometimes life sucks

Tyrion

why is she constantly looking stoned and horny

Unless Westeros seriously gets it shit together or there's Danaerys Ex Machina going on he kinda has. It's tough to believe the Seven Kingdoms could survive without dragon asspulls at this stage.

hi preston

he's danish
what did you expect?

Yeah, tywin sure was a font of emotion. A real roller coaster ride that one, swinging wildly from one mood to the next.

>implying I care about DABID
really tho even in the show it would be a bit odd to leave him 'dead'

Why is Arya going to Westeros? Literally what is the point? Everyone she knows is dead (so far as she knows) and it's just a hotbed of war and turmoil at all times. Probably the worst place on the entire earth for a peasant to be right now

Gotta kill Salsa.

Cersei blowing the wildfyre is going to push him to where Jaime is in the books.

They've just dragged it out because without him Cersei would just have Qyburn and that character is best used sparingly.

revenge
that's literally the extent of the writing

She has names on her list.

Her whole reason for leaving in the first place was to git gud before she starts crossing them off.

Are you really implying that even logical, subdued people can NEVER feel an irrational emotion towards something?

The Aerys raped Genna theory is interesting and you can reach for evidence supporting it but its just a theory, not everything has to be some grand conspiracy ruse shit, sometimes a spade is a spade.

No one will ever give u the next line, >unless u start samefagging

Ah yes, Arya's plotline is the only one.

Tyrion not being Tywin's son would ruin his entire storyline, full stop.

>muh revenge

the show is becoming the antithesis to the books

Implying Lady Sansa wont win The Game of Thrones

hey alt. quentyn iz alive i swear to fucking r'hllor.

that's the starks post-ned in a nutshell

fite me

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

AZOR PRIME

>She has names on her list.
>Her whole reason for leaving in the first place was to git gud before she starts crossing them off.

Who is on her list? I legitimately can't remember but if its some shit like

>Cersei
>The Mountain
>Jaime
>etc

Then that shit will NEVER happen. Arya is brave to a fault but she isn't a retard. What did she learn in Braavos? How to kinda fight blind sometimes? Is she just gonna roll into the Red Keep and start jabbing away?

The first series has something missing from the latest, there was a sense of realness to the characters, situations and the world. Now everything seems like a checklist of plot points and a static backdrop

She stole some faces and/or has the ability to harvest new ones

>tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

is this Frozen Throne?

Irri, I miss you.

I am becoming more human

Yep.

I imagine that's what the writing process was like.

~5 years to flesh story out in book form

vs

1 year (while busy shooting too) to create a script that matches more or less GRRM's plot points, made by people who think shit's "tits and dragons" no less

>tee hee hee hee
Really makes you think.

to kill mel

Ilyne Payne, the executioner. Who should have been training Jaime instead of bronn to complete the 'knight redemption' theme. I think he left the show because he was terminally ill though

Probably will, just causing the death of every relevant character around her because reasons.

So 100% confirmed for the show, right? I've yet to see an adequate explanation of this claim.

No, but I'm saying acting emotionally is extremely out of character for him, and his deep and abiding hatred of Tyrion is much more reasonable if Tyrion is Aerys' bastard. If his reaction was entirely emotional, it might have softened as Tyrion grew and matured (to the extent that he has). It hasn't. Long after the sting of Joanna's death has faded he's having Tyrion's wife gang-raped.
>not everything is some grand conspiracy
Truth, but Tyrion's got the Targ plot armor.

Yeah they really jumped the shark these last couple seasons. Major political moves or kills have very little impact when they should be HUGE for the people involved and the plot armor has gotten thicker and thicker for the "main" crew like Arya, Sansa, Jon, Dany, etc.

Emmy-baiting

>Rewatching season 1
>Catelyn gets soldiers of houses Whent, Bracken and Frey to stand for her
>We have to settle for house Mazin fighting for Jon instead of Cerwyn.
Why even bother

I hope that there's a lot more bonding between tyrion and grey worm in the last two episodes!

hidden in the...come on I want the rest now
It's lands of always winter show version

What is ck2?

I'm okay with Lady Sandra becoming Game Of Thrones

she needs to blow her fucking nose now and then.