/hrv4/ + /friends/

no edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gn7KTFqEcik?t=5m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women should be at home and men should be at war.

magyar cigany

Nth for the union of /hrv/ and /polska/ into /Sarmatia/

turani atok

more like women should be at war and men running off to europe

>2 people ready for L4D2
atok

I really wonder how do you say ''fuck'' in japanese.

Im in class desu

that's okay, I will probably buy myself 2 copies of Sniper Elite 3 to play coop

>tfw come home from work
>babushka made blini to eat with smetana
>after 20 minutes of eating can't eat anymore
>because she put there enough for two people
every time

magjar cigani hehehe

manko kimoczi hajaku hajaku

madjar cigani

性交する seikou suru

reeee just send me pc from repair already!

What does that even mean?

Fuck off

>start playing bf4
>literally first thing I saw in chat after a minute of playing
picrel

>What does that even mean?
everything.

wtf rude hun

A KURVA ANYAD
BAZMEG CIGANYOK

>everything
Really makes me think now

Do you have BF3 too?

I don't understand why ukraine even exists. It's a literal non country with no actual historical figures, identity or history.

>/hrv4/

Nope, completely skipped it, just BF4 and Bad Company 2

This is what I do with pepiks.

>kso
Although I heard they don't have any actual swearwords, not like in Indoeuropean languages. Bizarre.

No way it means ''fuck'' you can even hear it in kids shows like Dragon Ball.

Lithuanians don't have any swear words either

hungarian gypsies

Weird because we have plenty for example Litwin means Piece of Shit.

someone help me

くそ literally means poop. It's used like "oh fuck" or as an adjective meaning shitty.

What happened?

I know, it's literally "poop". It's just the closest equivalent, I think.
>Lithuanians don't have any swear words either
I refuse to believe this.

Tomio Okamura?

I have bc 2 too

No, I just watched like two months worth of anime. I also read mangos in Japanese.

Cant seem to make myself study pham

Mangos are tasty desu

fucking online games... how do i stop raging

>someone took the time to make a cock themed collage

Have you ever been to Sup Forums? They do some crazy shit over there.

don't play to win, play to have fun

I agree,
/polska/ was a mistake in the first place

All single-language generals were.
I blame the weebs

What mangas have realistic looking characters? I know about picrel and Vagabond.

>realism
Boooring.

Fuck off faggot I don't wanna look at blue haired mutants with eyes the size of basketballs.

It is true, or at least 80-90% true
Depends what you call a swear word
Our word for fuck is blet or pizda or pizdets, and like the rest of them are Russian. I don't think there is a Lithuanian equivalent.

Pepiks are fucking cancerous.

You had a Czech fix your kitchen sink and cry because he didn't fuck your ass?

What?

>realistic
You mean they have a nose?

>blet and pizdets
wew
>have a language council that replaces loanwords from Polish with made-up words
>get russified at the same time
What the hell, Litwins

Why americans cut their dicks off?

their masters tell them to

well we do have verb pisti (to fuck, as in to fuck a girl) and you can use it with many prefixes like supisti, užpisti, nupisti, dapisti, pripisti (to fuck something up, to annoy someone, to steal something, to finish fucking up something, to get drunk) but it is a verb so you can't say it just like that, as in randomly, it would be just pizdets or pizda.

We have no word which you just say whenever something bad happens. For adjectives we have stuff like pidaras, pederastas, duchas, lopas, daunas but none of them are natively Lithuanian (daunas - someone with down syndrome, pederastas is obvious, duchas is from Russian duh/soul/spirit, lopas is just that patch which you put on jeans when they rip to cover it, its not that insulting).

Of course we have šūdas which is literally shit but thats just rude form of poop and can be used same as shit when for example something bad happens. But I don't consider that a "Lithuanian curse word". Well it could be, but no one uses it, everyone uses Russian ones instead because some of them dont mean anything (blet), you can make up literally any word when using Russian which won't mean anything in theory but it would in practice and simply they have "juice" or "substance" in them. No such thing in Lithuanian. We are polite people :^)

So lithuania is just a russian province?

no, it's a multicultural country

>Lithuania Yes

>reinstall L4D2
>barely any lobbies or games

wew didn't expect the game to die, last year it was easier to find games for me

i love big tits, am i weird?

>pederastas
>daunas
cute

>duchas
>from Russian duh/soul/spirit
>not from Polish duch
Litwin pls.
You even preserved the "ch"

You're weird if you think it's weird.

>liking tits

what are you gay?

idk, i wanna suck on big tits but idk if its weird

Very weird. A sane man wants to suck cocks.

i mean, is it normal to want suck on woman tits as grown man? didnt awnt to ask my friends in case its actually weird as fuck

Of course it's not weird you daft fuck besides even if it was who cares? Are you gonna bring it up in a discussion? Just suck her tits.

grrrr big tits wana succc

youtu.be/gn7KTFqEcik?t=5m50s
>KA thinks Poland needs more foreigners so that there's a greater variety of restaurants
>thinks American cuisine is eating other countries' foods (???)
what pleb-tier fucking opinions, there isn't even a shortage of foreign restaurants in any Polish city I've been to, shut up and go back to exploring random Slovak border villages at 3 AM

>watches meme youtubers
>get memed on

>hrv4

What's the meaning of this pičke jedne

ROB NIKADA

What a waste of quints
>is it normal to want suck on woman tits as grown man?
Of course it is, dumdum, titties are meant to be carressed

he's usually fairly high quality though and nobody else does this content in English, I guess he's still a meme though

>fell for Powerade meme

Once I brought it to the gym and I regretted it felt like I wasn't drinking anything at all I was surprised I didn't pass out.

>Poland needs more foreigners so that there's a greater variety of restaurants
I agree.
There are several kebab shops in my city (and it's a relatively big city), yet I don't know about a single Hungarian or Balkan restaurant. I think there's one Georgian restaurant, but I don't even know where exactly.
Literally remove kebab. There's way too much of this shit and there are no alternatives.
Goddamn Magyars, come here and cook paprika for me, reeee

>of all types of food he needs fucking paprika the most in his life

such is life in Poland B

We both know he doesn't mean THAT kind of foreigners. Also in a different part of the video he specifically mentions Indian, Thai, and Mexican. It's easy as fuck to get all of those things in Poland (and the Czech Republic, but idk about Hungary and Slovakia because I haven't spent as much time there) anyway so I don't know what he's complaining about.
>I think there's one Georgian restaurant, but I don't even know where exactly
find it and go, it's amazing food.

So what? Poland isn't white anyway letting shitskins in what change a thing.

I am from a bumfuck town of 25000 and even here we have a "Thai" (Vietnamese immigrant) fast food restaurant.

>Pooland """"A"""""
t. patol that didn't pass matura
Paprika best veggie.

>having more money is a bad thing

lmao ''poland'' B confirmed for hoholand

have you avoided the kebab plague though?

>Indian, Thai, and Mexican
As long as they don't poo in the streets and don't behead people I don't mind at all Tbh

>son of actual hohol przesiedleńcy calling anyone a hohol
Now that is rich.

I doubt it, kebap is everywhere in europe.

>Poznań
>any hohols

lmao we are the purest Poles possible this is when the fucking country kickstarted after all where do you think the fucking Mieszko I was from? That's right he was from Greater Poland. The name is not a coincidence as we are the best at everything and should build a fucking wall to keep your hoholkin away from us before you pollute our genepool. In fact rest of the ''country'' is nothing but Ukraine v.2.0. We are the only proper Poland.

>Pozn*ń
I now understand why Marcel is so frustrated with life.

but why though?
I've lived in Europe nearly half my life and I don't understand why people like it so much. I can understand why people might like it, but not why it's so good that it's literally on every street corner. People treat it like candy or something.

>muh cherrypicking
>and it's still fucking cleaner than anything in ''poland'' B

lmao end yourself hohol I'm amazing and blessed by gods

because its tasty,made fast and good against hunger

> 25000

bitch i live in 5 000 city and we have Panda(Viet bistro) with actual Viets serving, Turkish Kebab with actual turks, and about 4 pizzerias

Proud people of Poland A

>this proud of being a szwab

vs hohols from ''poland'' B

Prussians were the master race it's only natural to be proud of being related to them. My great ancestor Ulrich von Polakenkiller was the mightiest Teutonic Knight and slayed many shitskinned faggots from the east ask any German and he will tell you it's true.