What the fuck is wrong with these people?

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/9-17-paterno-recognition.140658/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly don't fucking know. I'm from the Philly area and grew up a Penn State fan, but fuck it, I can't support them at this point. Who the fuck thought devoting a game to Joe fucking Paterno was a good idea at this point?

I have a friend in the Pittsburgh area, him and a few other Pitt fans are going to fly a "Joe Knew" banner above the stadium, and then have a skywriter write "We Won't Forget" after it. Classic.

But yeah, fuck Penn State. It's insane.

i think this sort of thing happens in college towns, people get blinded

but yeah, they take it pretty damn far, there are people on their message board who are convinced that sandusky is innocent

I think it's time to brand them a Cult at this point.

Lots of places employed Pederasts, JoPa didn't touch any kids. He also won a lot of games and was a great coach to his players. There's no doubt he loved Penn State.

so the only criteria to be lauded is that you loved your school?

bill cosby loved temple, i can't wait for them to honor him at halftime!

That is hilarious. Pitt is small potatoes, but that's solid.

their whole history depends on the legacy of 1 guy who's dead but also under attack by the media.

they are lucky they took the Big 10 invite when they did otherwise they would be passed over today.

>I know the social stigma surrounding male rape victims in the mid-70's so well that I don't need to hear a man's reasoning for burying the case, I'll just judge him for it

>I have a friend in the Pittsburgh area, him and a few other Pitt fans are going to fly a "Joe Knew" banner above the stadium, and then have a skywriter write "We Won't Forget" after it.

no they won't

>this is what pedo enablers think

People forget the other subtext: Sandusky was trying to take JoPa's job for a while in the 90s.

Is there a sports entity that is more out of touch with reality than Penn State football?

I go here. Embarrassing as shit tbqh.
We even have a wing place called "409" because that's how many wins he had before they took them away :)))))

Absolute obsessive delusion

>tfw I go to Temple and will be there
What sign do I bring, bros

Joe Knew, obviously.

JOHN 3:16

"Jesus was right. Fuck old people."

what happened now? did joe pa, mcqueery, et al diddle kids too?

>Literally no physical evidence

So what if the coaches liked to fuck boys in the showers? Isn't that what youth athletics is all about?

theyre gonna have a 50th anniversary of JoePas first game/Paterno appreciation thing.

You aren't allowed to celebrate Paterno for being a good coach and no doubt doing a lot of good in a lot of kid's lives?

He made his mistakes but to forever demonize a guy for it is nothing but emotional hysteria.

He deserves it. SJWs can back the fuck off

You don't have to demonize him. But there's a decent chance that he allowed a bunch of little boys to get fucked in the ass and continued to employ the sick fuck who did it for decades, so maybe you don't go out of your way to celebrate him.

Nobody has said he didn't do anything wrong, everyone understands that he did. But he objectively meant a lot for the university as well, so I think that part of his legacy can be celebrated at least once without invalidating the demons of his coaching career.

Just pretending he never existed and trying to erase him from history I think is a very childish way to go about it.

>Nobody has said he didn't do anything wrong, everyone understands that he did.
You sure?

bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/9-17-paterno-recognition.140658/

Tbh I really don't give much of a shit. I just think it's a bad look for Penn St. and they'd be better off if they just moved on and forgot about the past at this point. And I find the Paterno worship to be a bit creepy. Everyone reveres their legendary coaches I guess though.

Aren't people in that thread just upset that all Paterno's accomplishments are being swept under the rug because of the scandal?

>they'd be better off if they just moved on and forgot about the past at this point

I don't like the mentality of "lets just forget about him now" but that's where we differ.

New England Patriot fans thinking Da Lee is out to get them.

"SANDUSKY TAUGHT ME THE TIP DRILL"

fucking kek

"In the shower, no one can tell if you're crying"

9/10 Penn Staters I know suck. They take their school pride overboard like a cult. I went to Delaware, and couldn't give two shits what happens to the football team, but I'll remind them a few times a year that my school (Flacco) has an Owl winning QB and they don't. They know I'm not serious, but you can see it in their eyes that they are upset, hurt even that i suggested Penn state I'd inferior. The Paterno scandal just sends them into fits.

Just ask them how their NFL prospects pan out...especially their running backs.

Usual response is "muh linebackers" even though Penn state hasn't had a good linebacker in a decade

> tfw 100 boy rape assignment due at midnight

help me Sup Forums, i can't fail out of PSU

I remember going to the main convenience store in state College during football season surrounded by cardboard cutouts of JoePa. Took a lot of convincing by my friend to not bring up how shitty a person he was because I'd legit get beat up. But honestly it makes sense since everyone there is white trash and would defend a rapist anyway, even the women.

>people who don't support Child rapings are SJWs now
Holy shit, Sup Forums is literally devolving deeper and deeper into savagery with every passing second.
Please do us all a favor and neck yourself

This was dumb

"What do Jared Fogle and Joe Paterno have in common?"

WE ARE

>him and a few other Pitt fans are going to fly a "Joe Knew" banner above the stadium, and then have a skywriter write "We Won't Forget" after it

They're both mega rich elitists that get to fuck little kids so long as they don't piss off any higher-ups

He doesn't deserve it anyway tbdesu. Joe Paterno is the most overrated coach in the history of sports. The best part of the NCAA's punishment before they reversed it was that he lost his record for most career wins that he never deserved in the first place.

I cannot believe that no one knew.

I will never at any point in my life have as much as an iota of respect for anyone affiliated with Penn State.

Joe Paterno didn't rape any kids

>he let it happen tho

Not the same thing. Joe Pa just didn't give a shit about anything other than winning football games. He clearly wasn't an SJW

change the Tom & Jerry logo to "Joe & Jerry".Replace Tom and Jerry's faces with Joe and Sandusky's.Then put in stock photos of young boys.

or just a sign saying "Hitler loved showers too"

mfw work with a bunch of Penn State diehards who still deny everything

some temple fan start a "HIT THE SHOWERS" chant at the game

I have to wonder just how much of it actually happened. I'm sure some of it did, but the avalanche of accusations that piled onto Penn State and then falsely onto Syracuse was bananas. It was a pure witch hunt in the SU case.

This isn't that bad. JoePa wasn't involved, but he died before he could properly defend himself.

Now if they were dedicating a game to Jerry Sandusky, THAT would be bad.

>Assisting and maintaining a relationship with a serial child rapist
>Nothing wrong

>Reporting an active pedophile is now considered being a SJW
kys

Penn State? More like Raping Little Boys in the Showers State.

Why do Americans take pride in the schools they attend if they're not Ivy league? Even then, it's common sense not to associate yourself with the school necessarily, just the prestige it represents in the academic world. I've went to UofT for 3 years now and when I see people off campus where a UofT shirt it always bugs me. Or even worse, when I see someone on campus, presumably a graduate, wearing a Yale, Harvard, etc shirt.

Because there are good schools that aren't Ivy League.

Hell, most of the actually valuable schools in the country aren't ivy because the ivy leagues are just rich predominantly Jewish fraternties where people get degrees in Destruction of Patriarchy and feminist dance therapy.

I'll take an MIT, Caltech, Harvey Mudd, School of Mines, Carnegie-Mellon, etc. grad who contributes to science and engineering over a Harvard grad any day.